4" DESKTOP PERFORMANCE SERIES
BA410/BA420 Mid-Range Printers
Delivering reliability to meet future challenges. Every business is unique. That’s why Toshiba offers the most reliable print solutions that meet all your labelling requirements, day after day. Toshiba barcode printers provide connectivity and solutions to adapt to an ever-changing workplace to maximize your productivity. Toshiba’s barcode printers continue to deliver on our promise of Together Information – our commitment to collaborate with clients to provide tailored, cost-effective solutions that meet your evolving workplace needs
- New system platform and processor technology for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Print language emulation ensures compatibility and easy integration into complex IT systems.
- Optional Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) for improved wireless network connectivity.
- NFC pairing for on-demand connections via Bluetooth.
- The Toshiba BA400 series is the first in the next generation of products launched with an entirely new software platform.
- Built on the renowned mechanical platform of its predecessor, the BA400 series retains all the superb reliability and robustness.
- The new powerful processor further enhances the printer’s performance whilst future-proofing your investment.
- Improved connectivity with built-in Bluetooth for easy integration with mobile Android and iOS applications.
Powerful wide web printing in a compact and robust package. With exceptional performance and the ultimate in networking tools.
- With powerful networking capabilities, the B-852 wide web printer from Toshiba delivers exceptional performance for a wide variety of environments and applications.
- This innovative industrial printer offers superior features including extremely fast processing, large internal memory, web printer controls and outstanding SNMP networking tools.
Product Benefits / Use Cases
The TOSHIBA B-852 printer with exceptional performance and the ultimate in networking tools with impressive capacity to adapt to various working environments.
- Manufacturing: to print carton labels, rating labels, picking labels, parts labels etc.
- Transport and Logistics: to print shipping/receiving labels, address labels, pallet labels etc.
- All industries which need to process and print large label sizes at high speed (e.g. Automotive, Heavy Industry, Steel Industry, Paper Industry, Forestry, Chemical Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Textile Industry, Retail Distribution)
Business Development Manager