WatchGuard Firebox T35 & Firebox T55
Big Security for Small Businesses
Small businesses and remote locations have long been thought of as soft targets for attackers. WatchGuard Firebox T35 and T55 tabletop appliances bring enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style.
Perfect as stand-alone solutions for a small office, the Firebox T35 and T55 are also ideal for larger organizations that want to extend easy-to-use, full UTM protection for remote workers and smaller sites. With WatchGuard Total Security Services, these appliances are small-footprint, cost-effective security powerhouses that deliver nearly every feature present in WatchGuard’s higher end UTM appliances, including all security capabilities such as ransomware protection and data loss prevention.
- The Power over Ethernet (PoE) port on T35s and T55s eliminates the high cost of running power outlets to the ceiling.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance, including feature-rich intuitive centralized console, a command line interface, or web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Monitoring and reporting tools are included at no additional cost.
- Built-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
WatchGuard Firebox T70
Get Industry-leading Performance with the Firebox T70
Many organizations today are dependent on fast, reliable and secure Internet connectivity, but are struggling to find network security solutions that can keep up with their ever growing needs. While many rack-mount solutions can keep up with today’s fastest fiber-to-the-premises speeds, there are not currently any tabletop security appliances available that have this capability, especially when running with additional security services enabled. This makes it difficult for SMBs and distributed enterprises to harness these powerful Internet speeds with the complete UTM protection they require.
That was before the WatchGuard Firebox T70.
The WatchGuard Firebox T70 will make network slowdown concerns a thing of the past, with blazing-fast performance capable of delivering full UTM protection at over 1 gigabit per second. With the release of the WatchGuard Firebox T70 tabletop network security appliance, customers can now enjoy the fast throughput that they want, with the industry-leading security that they need. The WatchGuard T70 is also one of the only tabletop appliances available today that provides users two Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports enabling power to peripheral devices, such as wireless access points and security cameras.
- Fiber Broadband speeds, like Google Fiber in the US, are continuing to grow and require security solutions that can support up to 1 Gbps.
- WatchGuard Firebox T70 is the ONLY tabletop appliance capable of providing full UTM protection at over 1 Gbps
- Miercom reports that the Firebox T70 provides the best performance even with HTTPS traffic
- The Firebox T70 is one of the only tabletop appliances available that provides users with two PoE ports
WatchGuard Firebox M270 & M370
Enterprise-Grade Security for Small to Midsize Businesses
Because smaller companies are generally less protected and easier to break into, small business has become the new big target for cyber-attacks. The Firebox M270 and M370 firewalls are specifically engineered to defend all types of small businesses against attacks that are no less fierce than those targeting larger organizations.
Firebox M270 and M370 Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions are up to 3 times faster than competing products with all security layers turned on, and up to 94 percent faster performing HTTPS inspection, ensuring businesses never have to compromise network security for performance.
- Latest generation Freescale multi-core processors provide the power to run all security scanning engines in parallel without causing performance bottlenecks
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- Up to 8 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 820 Mbps throughput
- Nothing could be easier than WatchGuard’s drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected
WatchGuard Firebox M470, M570 & M670
Keep Pace with Growth in Encrypted Traffic
Firebox M470, M570 and M670 firewalls are specifically engineered for midsize and distributed enterprises that are struggling to effectively and affordably secure networks in the face of explosive growth in bandwidth rates, encrypted traffic, video use, and connection speeds.
With an operating system built on the latest generation of processors from Intel, the M470, M570 and M670 have all the power they need to run their security scanning engines in parallel, without causing a bottleneck in performance – while still leaving “head room” to add future engines as security trends evolve.
- High availability ensures maximum uptime. Buy two M470s, M570s or M670s for an active/passive high availability pair and receive 50% off the cost of the second device
- Outstanding performance with up to 34 Gbps firewall throughput and 5.4 Gbps throughput with full Total Security Services running
- Take advantage of innovative features like drag-and-drop VPN creation and RapidDeploy technology to make fast work of extending your network
- Optional 8x1 Gb fiber, 4x10 Gb fiber, and 8x1 Gb copper expansion modules
Secure Wi-Fi for Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
The AP325 from WatchGuard is designed for those cost-conscious organizations looking for a modern, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Best for medium-density environments such as K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices.
When managed with the Wi-Fi Cloud, you can unlock the full potential of your WatchGuard access points with powerful WIPS security, location-based analytics, and social-enabled captive portals.
- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest technology that transforms Wi-Fi networks and delivers the speeds and reliability once only possible over the wire
- Not all WIPS is created equal. Using patented Market Packet technology, we deliver full-featured security that is simple, accurate, and automated
- Incorporating the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standards, you’ll have speeds of up to 867 Gbps over the air, without sacrificing security
- Convert the AP325 access point into a dedicated WIPS sensor with a single click for maximum wireless protection and 24/7 monitoring of your airspace
AP420 Indoor Access Point
AP420 Indoor Access Point
AP420, a new 802.11ac Wave 2 AP which provides lightning-fast speeds capable of supporting throughput-intensive and latency-sensitive applications like VoIP, video, music, and large data file transfers over Wi-Fi. It also includes a 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) dual radio that offers high client-density support to help eliminate Wi-Fi connection delays, and a 3rd radio for dedicated WIPS (Wireless Intrusion Prevention System) and RF optimization scanning. Best for tradeshow floors, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and shopping malls.
When managed with the Wi-Fi Cloud, you can unlock the full potential of your WatchGuard access points with powerful WIPS security, real-time business-driven analytics, and powerful engagement and marketing tools.
- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest technology that transforms Wi-Fi networks and offers the speeds and reliability once only possible over the wire
- AP420 continues to scan for wireless threats and enforces security policy even if the connection with the Wi-Fi Cloud is interrupted
- Smart steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point while band steering manages channel occupancy, pushing clients to the 5 GHz channel for optimal speed
- Incorporating the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standards, you’ll have speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps over the air, without sacrificing security
Buy Now! Download Product Brochure (PDF)
Keep Criminals Outside Your Network with AuthPoint
Our unique multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution not only helps to reduce the likelihood of network disruptions and data breaches arising from lost or stolen credentials, but we deliver this important capability entirely from the Cloud for easy set-up and management. AuthPoint goes beyond traditional 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) by considering innovative ways to positively identify users, and our large ecosystem of 3rd party integrations means that you can use MFA to protect access to the network, VPNs, and Cloud applications. Even non-technical users find the AuthPoint mobile app easy and convenient to use!
Ultimately, WatchGuard AuthPoint is the right solution at the right time to make MFA a reality for the businesses who desperately need it to block attacks.