Top of the Line Performance for High-Volume, Rugged Environments
To achieve maximum visibility and efficiency in the most rugged environments, customers need an RFID reader that can keep up with the high volume and wide variety of pallets, cases and tagged items that go in, out and through their warehouse and dock doors each day. Now, users can get the performance and features they need to handle it all with the FX9600 UHF RFID reader—without breaking the bank. With industry-leading read rates, exceptional read accuracy and superior RF sensitivity, the FX9600 has what it takes to automate nearly every aspect of inventory management, from receiving and put away to picking and shipping, without errors or bottlenecks. The FX9600 offers the industry-best RFID performance—all at an affordable price.
Innovative Features of the FX9600 Fixed UHF RFID Reader
High RF sensitivity for superior performance and efficiency
The faster and more accurately a business can receive, inventory, pick and ship, the more efficient and profitable its operation can be. The FX9600's eight highly sensitive monostatic RF ports provide the exceptionally high RF sensitivity required to deliver the greatest accuracy and longer read ranges. The result is the highest throughput in this class—even in the densest RF environments with challenging materials, such as metal or liquids.
Most power in its class
With a best-in-class processor and expanded memory, the FX9600 offers the power needed to support very high traffic throughput and sophisticated software applications.
Directly connect to Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices
The FX9600 supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to a Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There's no need for hard-wired connections to the access point.
Compact, streamlined layout
A streamlined layout with all cabling and input/output ports located on one side of the device simplifies deployment and management.
Rugged design for tough environments
An extremely durable die-cast aluminum housing and IP53 sealing deliver the durability needed to ensure uptime—even in damp, dusty work areas, extreme heat or subzero temperatures.
More read points per reader
In addition to a four-port model, the FX9600 comes in an eight-port model, enabling users to cover more dock doors and portals with fewer readers—significantly lowering initial investment, as well as deployment and management time and costs.
The primary markets for the FX9600 are:
- Transportation and logistics
- Supply chain
- Back of store retail
Lead with the FX9600…
Lead with the FX9600 when your customers:
- Require maximum visibility and efficiency in the most rugged environments. An extremely durable die-cast aluminum housing and IP53 sealing deliver the durability they need to ensure uptime even in damp, dusty work areas, extreme heat or subzero temperatures.
- Need high RF sensitivity for superior performance and efficiency. The FX9600's eight highly sensitive monostatic RF ports provide the exceptionally high RF sensitivity required to deliver the greatest accuracy and longer read ranges. The result is the highest throughput in this class—even in the densest RF environments with challenging materials, such as metal or liquids.
- Desire easy, low-cost deployment with support for PoE and PoE+. Customers can eliminate the time and cost required to run power drops to each reader with support for PoE (802.3af) or PoE+ (802.3at). Either PoE+ or a 24V power supply provide industry-best full output power, eliminating the loss of power due to long cable runs and connectors. Users get maximum tag reads, maximum read ranges and the maximum RFID performance required to get needed coverage with fewer readers.
- Need to connect directly to Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices. The FX9600 supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to a Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There's no need for hard-wired connections to the access point.
Specs at a Glance
FX9600 Fixed UHF RFID Reader Services Opportunities
ZEBRA GLOBAL SERVICES
The following Global Services are available to keep the FX9600 operating at peak performance throughout its lifecycle:
Zebra OneCare Essential
Covers normal wear and tear and comprehensive coverage; depot repair with 3-day in-house turnaround time; provides full access to technical support resources and software releases.
Zebra OneCare Select
Builds on OneCare Essential, offering advanced replacement of devices needing repair; service dashboard; 24/7 Level one support and more.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS—AND CUSTOMER SUCCESS—WITH ZEBRA SERVICES
Zebra offers a broad portfolio of services across your customers' solution lifecycle. As a PartnerConnect™ member, you are entitled and encouraged to attach Zebra Services with every technology sale, driving significant benefits over and above the standard hardware warranty. Our flexible, channel-ready service offerings are designed to meet your customers' needs and ensure a positive customer experience. At the same time, Zebra Services provide a unique opportunity for PartnerConnect members to earn incremental revenue and margin.
Regardless of where your customers are in their mobility journey, we offer services through each phase of their technology lifecycle that engage and provide value. We can help PLAN a strategic mobility solution that meets the organization's current and future needs. Customers can IMPLEMENT the deployment of the mobile solution across their enterprise. And, customers can RUN ongoing operations to increase visibility of asset health and location information, reduce downtime, improve value and productivity, and provide comprehensive services to the solution.
FX9600 Fixed UHF RFID Reader Training Opportunities
RFID Portfolio Overview
This course is designed to provide specifics on the Zebra RFID products Portfolio. This is the second course in the RFID certification track. This course begins with a brief overview of the RFID solution overview beginning with how RFID is positioned within Zebra Mobility Solutions Architecture. Students will learn the details on Zebra's RFID hardware available for industrial and business segments as well as accessories, antennas, and tags. This course will also discuss Zebra software development tools and applications followed by the steps to conducting a site analysis, and a discussion on available customer services. Finally, the course will review Zebra's value proposition, partners and case studies.