BUILT TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF HEALTHCARE – AND YOUR CUSTOMER’S BUDGET
Consumer-grade tablets might appear to be a cost-effective option to improve staff efficiency, care quality and the patient experience, but the lack of healthcare features adds cost and safety concerns. The inability to disinfect devices enables the spread of germs. Healthcare providers will need to purchase scanners to capture barcodes—and more frequent replacement devices due to lack of durability.
The ET40-HC and ET45-HC healthcare tablets offer all the enterprise healthcare features providers need, all at the right price right out of the box. Thin and light with consumer styling that are built to last for years and handle constant disinfecting. Integrated enterprise-class scanning, an emergency alert button, the fastest wireless connections and much more. A multi-year guaranteed lifecycle. New solutions that add new capabilities. Plus, Zebra-only Mobility DNA tools that improve every aspect of the device lifecycle and more.
|BUILT FOR HEALTHCARE FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Advanced medical grade plastics enable the constant disinfecting required to prevent the spread of germs. It’s rugged — you can drop it, use it indoors and outside in the rain and snow, and it still works. A dedicated programmable emergency button enables caregivers to call the right person for help in a split second. 5G and Wi-Fi 6 provide the fastest and most dependable wireless connections. And more.
|POWERFUL DATA CAPTURE AND COMMUNICATION OPTIONS
The integrated barcode scanner captures virtually any barcode in any condition with point-and-shoot simplicity, allowing caregivers to verify patient identification, validate medication administration and more. Document wound condition with ultra-high resolution photos. Enable telehealth consultations with video calling. Turn tablets into two-way walkie talkies or PBX handsets and enable secure text messaging for sensitive communications in public areas.
|ADD NEW CAPABILITIES THAT BOOST PRODUCTIVITY WITH MOBILITY DNA
Powerful pre-installed Mobility DNA Professional tools are ready to use, at no cost. Increase security and device manageability, control the applications and device features workers can access, easily integrate all the features of these tablets into your workflows and more. And the optional Mobility DNA Enterprise license takes caregiver productivity to the next level with more tools that makes it even easier for your workers to capture the extensive amount of data required throughout the workday.
DOWNLOAD THE ET40-HC/ET45-HC SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE ET40-HC/ET45-HC INFOGRAPHIC
DOWNLOAD THE TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY THE ET40-HC/ET45-HC (End-Users)
DOWNLOAD THE ET40-HC/ET45-HC COMPARISON GUIDE (vs. Consumer Devices)
DOWNLOAD THE ZEBRA RUGGED TABLETS PORTFOLIO POSITIONING GUIDE
VIEW THE ET40-HC/ET45-HC ACCESSORY GUIDE
Innovative Features of ET40-HC/ET45-HC Healthcare Tablets
Thin and light consumer-like healthcare tablets with uncompromised ruggedness
The thin and consumer-like ET40-HC/ET45-HC tablets are built for healthcare environments. Built with advanced medical grade plastics, these tablets are able to withstand constant wipe downs and disinfecting with some of the harshest disinfectants to help prevent the spread of germs between caregivers and patients. Plus, they are durable to hold up and can take hits or drops inside and outside healthcare facilities.
Fastest wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 and 5G
The ET40-HC with Wi-Fi 6 is ideal for caregivers who work inside healthcare facilities, while the ET45-HC with 5G and Wi-Fi 6 keeps in-home caregivers out in the field connected. The fast wireless connectivity also future-proofs customers who plan to integrate robotics or augmented reality in the future.
World-class integrated scanning
Truly integrated scanner for fast, accurate on-the-spot capture of barcodes in virtually any condition. Especially useful for error proofing patient identification, medication administration and more with the scanning performance that has made Zebra the market leader. There is no need for users to download a third-party application to scan a barcode with a camera or attach a scanning sled accessory adding unnecessary bulk or weight to the tablet.
Business-class lifecycle with guaranteed availability and support
The ET40-HC/ET45-HC healthcare tablets are built to last for years—healthcare providers can count on support every day their devices are in service—for six years from initial sale date. Zebra's optional OneCare services provide all the options customers need to choose the right level of service for their business.
Purpose-built comprehensive suite of accessories
Customers get everything they need to make these tablets easier to carry and more versatile. The multi-slot and desktop charging cradles simplify backroom management. A hand-strap enhances portability. Customers can mount the tablets anywhere with VESA mounts—including at patient bedside and on Workstation on Wheels carts. They can create a workstation on a desk or on a cart on demand with the Workstation cradle. And customers can create a kiosk for patient self-check-in, in registration with the Presentation stand.
Complimentary Mobility DNA Professional suite of software tools
With the ET40-HC/ET45-HC tablets, healthcare customers can maximize worker productivity and efficiency while minimizing IT costs and complexity. The ET40-HC/ET45-HC tablets simplify device lifecycle management and accelerate greater business outcomes, lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). Customers can unlock more tools to greatly improve user experience and staff efficiency by upgrading to the optional Mobility DNA Enterprise toolkit.
Rugged and ready for all-day healthcare use, the ET40-HC and ET45-HC tablets deliver reliable operation your healthcare customers can count on. Packed with enterprise grade features and functionality, these tablets are built with medical grade plastics that can withstand constant disinfecting with harshest of disinfectants. The ET40-HC and ET45-HC tablets feature a rugged design built to last for years, an emergency alert button, built-in first-time every time scanning, advanced processing power and wireless connections—including 5G and Wi-Fi 6. The versatile ET4x-HC tablets are at home everywhere—in the hands of caregivers in acute settings and patient homes, at bedside in patient rooms and in reception areas as check-in kiosks.
The primary target market for Zebra's ET40-HC/ET45-HC Healthcare Tablets Is:
- Healthcare (acute and non-acute)
- Video conferencing
- Patient monitoring
- In-home caregivers
- Patient engagement at bedside
- Patient entertainment
- Patient identification
- Patient self-check-in / registration
- Medication/ specimen collection verification
- Staff management
- Staff communication
- Computer-on-wheels / workstation-on-wheels applications
- Nurse managers
- Healthcare facility receptionists
Lead with the ET40-HC/ET45-HC Enterprise Tablets...
Lead with the ET40-HC/ET45-HC Enterprise Tablets when your customers:
- Require a dedicated healthcare tablet for all-day use that can withstand constant cleaning with some of the harshest disinfectants to help prevent the spread of germs between caregivers and patients.
- Seek enterprise healthcare features like emergency alert button, built-in 2D scanning, advanced processing power and wireless connections—all at the right price.
- Want an enterprise-grade tablet that can run the latest healthcare applications that the mission critical world of healthcare demands at full speed, but will not break the budget.
- Will benefit from a large high-resolution screen that enables easily viewing of all the details in patient health records and editing of medical reports on the large 10.1-inch bright display.
- Are looking for a tablet that is built to last for years with guaranteed service and support—and eliminates the need to purchase new devices every couple of years.
- May be experiencing pains around poor connectivity and will benefit from the fastest Wi-Fi and cellular speeds with Wi-Fi 6 and 5G.
- Already benefit from Mobility DNA in Zebra handheld devices and want these features in their enterprise healthcare tablets. Have concerns around failing batteries, misplaced devices or poor vendor support.
- Single slot charging cradle
- Single slot workstation cradle
- Multi-slot charging cradle
- Presentation stand
- VESA mount adapter
- Healthcare Hand Strap
- Shoulder strap and D-clips
- Wall charger and USB cable
ET40-HC/ET45-HC Healthcare Tablets Services Opportunities
Constant peak performance and device uptime. That's the upside of protecting your customer's device investment with Zebra OneCare™ support services. Make sure your customers' devices are online and ready for business, ensuring critical business processes and operations are performing at peak levels while also reducing device vulnerabilities, eliminating unexpected disruptions and unbudgeted repair expenses.
Without a service plan, a single repair can potentially cost more than the device and can take weeks to complete. Increase device uptime and avoid unbudgeted repair costs with Zebra OneCare.
With Zebra OneCare, we help ensure the device is online and ready for business, ensuring critical business processes and operations are performing at peak levels. Choose the one that is right for your customer.
Zebra OneCare Essential:
- Comprehensive repair services
- 3-day repair turnaround
- 8x5 local time technical support
- Device Diagnostics tool
- Insight into contracts, repair reports and more with cloud-based VisibilityIQ OneCare
Zebra OneCare Select:
- All the features of Essential, PLUS
- 'Like-new' advance device replacement
- 24x7 technical support
- Spare pools management
- Standard Device Commissioning preloads devices with OS, software and applications
Zebra OneCare Enhancements: flexible enhancements to fit your business needs
- Battery Services
- Battery Maintenance: tests batteries and replaces those that cannot reach minimum 80% charge during testing
- Battery Refresh: consolidated shipment of replacement batteries at a predetermined time
- Enhanced shipping logistics
- Expedited Collection Option: pre-paid shipping labels and to schedule carrier pick up using Zebra RMA portal
- Expedited 2-way Shipping Option: express shipping of devices into Zebra's Repair Center and provide express return shipping of repaired devices back to customer
- Commissioning Services
- Standard Commissioning Services: provides an "out of box, ready to use" experience with the repaired or replaced device pre-loaded with OS version, customer software, applications and configurations
- Advanced Commissioning Services: addresses more complex operational and configuration requirements over and above "Standard Commissioning Services"
- VisibilityIQ™ Foresight
- Transforms device data into actionable insight intoa single cloud-based, color-coded view
- Predictive intelligence helps operational staff anticipate recurring events and catch potential problems before they affect the bottom line
- Realize increased workforce productivity, operational efficiency and ROI by optimizing device availability and maximizing asset utilization