What can you see?
A visionary tale of Zebra scanners at work
Martin had never seen scanning performance like this. Intelligent. Rapid. Reliable. Zebra scanners forever changed Martin’s scanning outlook and outcomes.
Click here to start exploring
Martin set his sights on achieving more
Zebra improved scanning from plant floor to the dock door
With the power of Zebra scanners, Martin handled more tasks in less time and with greater accuracy. See him put faster, smarter, longer scanning in action.Watch Video
Witness ultra-rugged scanning
With IP65 and IP67 ratings and specs to survive 8 ft. drops onto concrete, Martin's Zebra scanner kept working no matter how tough his environment.Explore the 3600 Series
Explore different work environments
Power multiple shifts
Martin’s co-worker forgot to charge the scanner after using it. Yet, it still had enough juice to power Martin’s entire shift.
- 56% more scans per charge
Watch workarounds vanish
Martin’s scanner came with expansive software capabilities to speed up tasks.
- Instantly read the most problematic barcodes
- 20 barcodes captured at once
- Decoded only barcodes under the aimer
From the seat of his forklift, Martin could scan barcodes on the top shelf.
- 70 ft. Range, 35% farther than competitive models
- 60% closer than competitors
Time was short—so was Martin’s checkout line
Zebra scanners busted lines and boosted satisfaction
After work, Martin rushed to buy his nephew a gift. He saw that his store used Zebra scanners. They made his job remarkably easy. How were they helping the cashier do hers?Watch Video
Speed up transactions
Identify and correct the source of hard-to-read barcodes, such as printers or manufacturers, through analytics to improve performance and customer satisfaction.Discover DataCapture DNA Tools
See swipe-and-go speeds
Martin observed the cashier scanning without pause. “With such lightning fast scanning, I should be out of here pronto.”
- Largest scan volume in its class
- Customer-facing side scanner to scan mobile coupons and loyalty cards
- 60% less power consumption
Scan as many products as possible in 10 seconds. To play, simply drag as many products as you can across the MP7000 scanner.
Good luck!Start Scanning
Scan without leaving the counter
Martin reached into his cart to grab the oversized box of diapers. “No need,” said the cashier. “I can scan it from here.”
- 24-inch scanning range
- Driver’s license parsing
- Scanning of 1D/2D print and mobile coupons, payments, and loyalty cards
- Reads Digimarc®
Service was exceptional
So was the café’s Zebra scanner
“I need a coffee,” thought Martin. He spotted another Zebra scanner on the counter of the coffee shop. “I’m sure this will be fast.”Watch Video
Capture mobile payments
Martin tapped his mobile wallet app and presented the barcode. The scanner read it in a snap.
- Rapid transactions
- Effortlessly switch from hands-free to handheld mode
Auto-populate loyalty cards
“Want to join our loyalty program for a discount?” asked the cashier. “It takes seconds. Just need your driver’s license.”
- Captures pre-determined data
- Parses data in pre-determined order
- Easy, drag-and-drop, configuration tool
Fit anywhere scanning
He noted how the sleek and compact scanner fit in the tiny space between the register and sweets.
- Ideal for stores with limited real estate at the checkout counter
- Swipe speeds up to 50% faster than competitive scanners
Martin gazed adoringly at the newborn
Clinicians and Zebra scanners put care into sharp focus
Martin made it to the hospital in time to meet his newly born nephew. Behind the scenes, the hospital staff and Zebra scanners had orchestrated the blissful moment.Watch Video
Hospital IT administrators remotely pushed out a configuration file for 3,000 scanners across six different hospitals in two states.Discover 123Scan
Improve patient care
The clinician confirmed the patient’s five rights and improved the patient experience.
- Disinfectant-ready housing
- Built-in lamp
- Instant scanning of tiny, curved and dense codes
Improve lab scanning
The lab technician accurately and instantly scanned the vial with the baby’s blood, ensuring the specimen didn’t get lost or expire before processing.
Scans challenging barcodes ...
- High density
- Curved on bottles and blood vials
- Color-coded specimen trays and biopsy cassettes