Maximize Operational Efficiencies, Improve Workflows and Enhance Asset Security
The way companies store their enterprise mobile devices can have a significant impact on operational efficiency. A poor storage solution can mean lost or damaged devices, obstruction to workflows and reduced productivity—all of which can increase costs and even compromise service.
By securely storing all their Zebra enterprise mobile devices in Zebra Intelligent Cabinets, customers can optimize how devices are stored, accessed, tracked and managed. When devices and workers can deliver maximum efficiency in tandem, businesses maximize their return on investment in Zebra devices—and protect that investment over time.
Drawing on Zebra's deep expertise and experience, we've created a flexible line of standardized modular cabinets, racks, cradle locks and customized carts, all designed to our exacting quality standards—and purpose-built for Zebra mobile devices. Customers can choose from a range of sizes and modular configurations to hold anywhere from 5 to 100 devices—of one type or different types, including mobile computers, tablets and mobile printers. Customers choose the configurations, software and security options that best meet their needs.
With Zebra's Access Management System™, businesses can accelerate workers' access to devices at the start and end of shifts while reducing human error. By tracking device readiness and loss issues, battery charge level, and updating devices when not in use, they can also save critical time and costs. Zebra Intelligent Cabinets will help customers in warehouses, transportation and logistics and retail operations maximize the long-term performance of each device while improving worker productivity and minimizing costs.
|CONSOLIDATE AND CONNECT TO OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE
With Zebra Intelligent Cabinets standardized modular and customized storage solutions portfolio, you can maximize the long-term performance of each device through effective management, making every device ready for optimum use during every shift without interrupting operations. Zebra Intelligent Cabinets consolidates your Zebra devices and connects them for reporting, battery charging, access management and more.
|AUTOMATE WORKFLOWS WITH ZEBRA’S ACCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Drive user and operational efficiencies through easy and rapid access to your devices using Zebra’s Access Management System™. Individual user tracking and reporting removes the need for additional supervisory resources, speeds up device readiness to commence shift, reduces delay at the end of shift and increases the overall quality of service of your operations while reducing costs.
|PROTECT DEVICES WITH AUTHORIZED-ONLY SECURITY
With Zebra's Access Management System, Zebra Intelligent Cabinets enables controlled issuing of devices and device readiness, so your operations can ensure your assets and workflows function in tandem at high performance and optimal security. Our offerings deliver multiple security layers to support personal ownership and accountability from users, which can reduce device loss, damage, repairs and replacements to deliver a significant reduction in Total Cost of Ownership.
STANDARDIZED MODULAR PORTFOLIO CABINETS
ENHANCED SECURITY OPTIONS
With Zebra's Access Management System and enhanced security options, standardized modular cabinets can reduce device loss and damage while increasing workflow efficiencies. With six storage sizes from Compact to Extreme, these cabinets offer storage capacities from 5 to 100 dependent on device type and cradles used.
STANDARDIZED MODULAR PORTFOLIO OPEN RACKS
Single-sided or double-sided, standardized modular open racks store 30-60 devices with multiple device configurations, several mounting and built-in options to fit the needs of your physical work space and operational workflows.
STANDARDIZED MODULAR PORTFOLIO CRADLE LOCKS
COMPATIBLE WITH ZEBRA INTELLIGENT RACKS AND CABINETS
Compatible with Zebra's TC5x and TC7x cradles for the moment, standardized modular cradle locks provide mechanical locking, Zebra's Access Management System and battery charge status to improve user accountability, and enhance device security and performance. Cradle locks can be mounted on walls or desks, inside cabinets or on carts to make them mobile.
MOBILE AND SECURE
Zebra carts are customized storage solutions provided according to customer-specific use cases and projects. Carts are mobile, keyed-lock secure Wi-Fi and 4G compatible.
DOWNLOAD THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS FACT SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS FLYER
DOWNLOAD THE ‘HOW TO SPEC’ INTELLIGENT CABINETS BROCHURE
DOWNLOAD THE TOP 5 REASONS TO SELL INTELLIGENT CABINETS (Resellers)
DOWNLOAD THE TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY INTELLIGENT CABINETS (End-Users)
DOWNLOAD THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS FAQ
VIEW THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS PARTNER TOOLKIT
VIEW THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS PRE-SALES PRESENTATION
VIEW THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS TECHNICAL ACCESSORY GUIDE
VIEW THE INTELLIGENT CABINETS DESKTOP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
VIEW THE 3D INTERACTIVE PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
Innovative Features of Zebra Intelligent Cabinets
Flexible, Space-Saving Solution Optimizes Secure Storage of Zebra Mobile Devices
With our modular approach, cabinets can be configured to store, charge, update and monitor a mix of Zebra device types, from 5 to 100 devices per cabinet. Choose from standardized modular cabinets, racks, cradle locks and customized carts. Locally, managers or supervisors can easily see through clear panels whether all devices have been returned at the end of each shift and docked for charging.
Authorized-Only Security Reduces Costs Associated with Loss and Damage
With secure, authorized-only device storage, Zebra Intelligent Cabinets enable controlled issuing of devices and device readiness to reduce device loss, create greater worker accountability, prevent device abuse and damages, minimize repairs and replacement, and ultimately reduce device costs. Security options include physical or pin/password locks, software-based alerts and cradle locks on the standard configuration, while options like RFID or barcode can be customized.
Zebra Access Management System™ Enables Optimal Device Management and Control
Customers can take advantage of this software component to remotely manage and control devices stored in Zebra Intelligent Cabinets. It consists of an application residing on the device (Android 7.0 or higher), a CC6000 concierge as a touch screen with a management module and a web portal.
Web Portal Centralizes Management of an Entire Device Fleet
The Zebra Access Management System captures events such as date and time of a device being placed/removed from cradle, login success/failure and more—and reports associated information such as user and device IDs and battery level. With the web-based portal, managers have easy visibility into the status of the entire device fleet.
The primary target markets for Zebra Intelligent Cabinets are:
- Transportation and Logistics
Warehouse / Manufacturing Applications:
- Storage and stocking area
- Reverse logistics
- Picking and packing
- Inventory management
Transportation and Logistics Applications:
- Postal and courier
- Device fleet management
- Distribution centers
- Back and front of store
Primary Sales Targets and Users
- Sales targets for Zebra Intelligent Cabinets include:
a. Vice president / director of operations
b. Retail and planning directors / managers
c. Fleet directors and managers
d Chief financial officers
- The primary users of Zebra Intelligent Cabinets include:
a. Line workers, sorters, pickers in a warehouse
b. Assembly workers in manufacturing
c. Field delivery personnel in field mobility (transportation and logistics)
d. Front and back of store associates in retail
Lead with Zebra Intelligent Cabinets When Your Customers:
- Seek ultimate efficiency and workflow optimization for workers in their warehouse, stores or fleet. Zebra Intelligent Cabinets ensure devices are charged and ready for workers when needed, while improving start and end day processes.
- Want to protect their investment in Zebra devices from the start. With Intelligent Cabinets users stow devices in a secure cabinet, grant access to authorized personnel and track usage, which helps to reduce damage, faults and returns for repairs.
- Need to improve device management. Zebra Intelligent Cabinets help customers know the readiness status of all their Zebra devices, monitor battery charge status and gain greater visibility of individual users and device usage.
- Are experiencing costs or lost productivity due to device loss, damage or battery charge issues. With Intelligent Cabinets, customers can secure and charge their devices when not in use—improving workforce utilization and reducing labor costs.
Zebra Intelligent Cabinets Services Opportunities
Zebra's portfolio of services provides expertise every step along the way. As a Zebra partner, and your customer's trusted advisor, you can leverage Zebra's expertise to help your customers find the best services solution to meet their needs:
- Zebra OneCare® Support Services help ensure your customers get the predictable and dependable performance needed to maximize Zebra device uptime and ROI for their devices.
- Zebra OneCare with VisibilityIQ™ OneCare
- Annuity Service opportunities withServices Renewals
- Zebra Visibility Services let customers know how their devices are performing to provide smoother operations and provide feedback to tell them what next steps to take to improve their operations. When you combine visibility with intelligence, you get VisibilityIQ™—clear, mobile device intelligence for smoother operations that combines multiple sources of data.
- VisibilityIQ™ Foresight aggregates big data and operational reporting onto a single, color-coded, cloud-based pane of glass and translates it into actionable insights to streamline workflows.
- VisibilityIQ™ DNA provides a view into key Zebra DNA tools–software, applications and utilities–to see critical device data that could be used to improve efficiency and uptime.
- VisibilityIQ™ OneCare as part of valid Zebra OneCare® agreements, offers a cloud-based view into the status of device repairs, tech cases, security software support, and more, for scanners and mobile devices.
- Zebra Signature Services provide the opportunity to supplement your services portfolio with services that help unlock opportunities in the Intelligent Edge space with minimal investment, driving new revenue growth. From Software Integration, RFID Design and Learning as a Service to Solution Jumpstart, Validation, Program Management, Consulting and Voice Enablement, you can leverage additional capabilities to round out your services portfolio expertise.