Workforce Connect Powered by Zebra Savanna
Workforce Connect Powered by Zebra Savanna delivers on the promise of the truly unified enterprise device, allowing users to add powerful voice and messaging features to Zebra mobile computers. With services such as push-to-talk (PTT), text messaging and the ability to enable a Zebra mobile computer to also function as a mobile PBX desk phone, workers can perform all tasks on just one device, fully enabling the integration of voice and data workflows—and reducing the number of steps required to complete just about any task. Since Workforce Connect Powered by Zebra Savanna is modular and customizable, users can deploy the features they need today, easily add features to meet new business needs tomorrow, and easily customize the experience for the specific needs of workers.
|Elevate Your Frontline Workers
Advance your frontline with free-flowing information and more opportunities for critical thinking and problem-solving. Workforce Connect covers the entire spectrum of frontline needs from communication to collaboration, from information to safety, all in one connected platform. When information flows freely, workers break out of their silos, delivering better experiences where it matters most–with customers and patients.
|Unify and Transform Your Operations
Gain company-wide visibility with a unified solution designed to both remove inefficiencies and streamline communications. All critical workflows are consolidated in one place, on one device. No more delays, disconnections and disjointed workflows. Answers are now at frontline workers' fingertips. All this goes far to foster collaboration, increase productivity and raise service to new heights.
|A Flexible Approach Backed by Zebra
Get peace-of-mind knowing you have the most complete lineup of software capabilities and rugged hardware built for any industry. Choose the package that's right for your business. No matter the size, Workforce Connect has an option for you. With Zebra, you get the unmatched scalability and support from an industry-leading partner with over 50 years of experience.
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT BROCHURE
DOWNLOAD THE “POWER OF ONE” CUSTOMER PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT POWER OF ONE FLYER
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT PTT PRO FACT SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT VOICE FACT SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE CASE STUDY: ARCBEST TECHNOLOGIES T&L
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT PTT PRO INTERWORKING GATEWAY CUSTOMER FACING PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKFORCE CONNECT PROFILE MANAGER CUSTOMER FACING PRESENTATION
The primary markets for the Workforce Connect Powered by Zebra Savanna are:
- Transportation & Logistics
Primary Users and Challenges
- Users: store managers and staff
- Challenges: delays picking up customers calls impacts customer experience, multiple devices to carry around and many times one gets left behind, overhead paging is an irritant to customers.
- Users: clinicians, nurses and staff doctors
- Challenges: delayed call-back impacting patient care, multiple devices to deliver excellent patient care, difficult to reach other nurses, clinicians and doctors in an emergency.
- Users: shift supervisors, line or machine operators, maintenance technicians, plant managers, engineers, security and safety personnel
- Challenges: delays in getting input from critical staff during a shift, multiple devices to carry around and many times one gets left behind, no way to ensure safety issues are communicated to everyone.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Users: shift supervisors, fork lift operators, receiving, picking and shipping personnel, security and safety personnel, airline gate desk representatives
- Challenges: no communications device so have to wait by desk phone for call back, inability to be mobile, multiple devices to carry around and many times one gets left behind, workers don't always hear overhead paging.
Lead with Workforce Connect Powered by Zebra Savanna when your customers:
- Are experiencing communication breakdowns and their IT is managing multiple devices to serve LOB, scanning and communications, which is impacting their bandwidth.
- Need a truly unified mobile communications solution that integrates powerful voice and data functionality.
- Require a modular, customizable solution for communication between multiple mobile, disparate devices from anywhere in a facility.
- Desire simplification of operations. Now with only one mobile device, workers can engage with customers and co-workers in real time and continue doing their daily activities with minimal disruptions.
- Want to get more out of their mobile computers. The Zebra mobile computers they already own can now provide increased value and return on investment.