ULTRA-VERSATILE WITH A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CONVERTIBLE DESIGN
The ultra-versatile CS60 Series companion scanner adapts to any workflow. Its groundbreaking design easily converts between corded and cordless operation, handheld and hands-free, as business needs change. Whether purchased as a corded or cordless model up front, users can change modes at any time for superior investment protection. Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter and the CS60 is ready for a new workflow.
A high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology provide unparalleled performance on even the most challenging barcodes. A second programmable button lets users interface with two host applications. It's easy to clean the CS60 shift after shift thanks to best-in-class IP65 sealing and a seamless, crevice-free construction. Plus, Zebra's unrivaled tools make staging and everyday management easier than ever.
As a cordless companion scanner paired to a cradle or mobile device, the CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging, 18 hours of battery power, a dedicated battery gauge and versatile charging options. As a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning at the checkout counter, self-service kiosk and more.
|ADAPTS TO ANY WORKFLOW
As a cordless companion scanner, the CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket or wear on a lanyard. And as a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning for the checkout counter, self-service kiosk and more. Whether you purchase a corded or cordless model up front, you can change modes at any time.
With Qi inductive charging, split-second NFC tap-to-pair, Bluetooth 5.0 with Wi-Fi friendly mode, an 18-hour battery and Virtual Tether anti-loss functionality, the cordless CS60 is pocketable and wearable when mobility is essential.
|EASY TO CONFIGURE AND MANAGE
DataCapture DNA is a unique collection of value-add tools that make it easier to deploy, update, troubleshoot, manage and develop applications for your business.
Innovative Features of the CS60 Series Companion Scanner
Convertible Design Adapts to Multiple Workflows
The CS60 easily adapts to any workflow. Whether purchased as a corded handheld, a hands-free presentation scanner connected to a checkout stand or a cordless scanner paired to a cradle or model device, users can easily change modes at any time for superior investment protection. Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter any time to change between corded and cordless scanning. Add the optional presentation stand to a corded scanner to automatically switch between hands-free and handheld modes.
Effortless Multi-tasking with Second Programmable Button
With the CS60 Series companion scanner, workers can multi-task with ease using a second programmable button that can be programmed to interface with another host application for two different workflows. With a quick press of the button, workers can send data to the right application in the proper format and order.
Virtual Tether Minimizes Shift Interruptions
The CS60 companion scanner's cradle paging button helps users to locate a misplaced cordless CS60 in seconds. With Zebra's built-in Virtual Tether functionality, both the cradle and the CS60 scanner alert users when a device is taken out of range, misplaced or unintentionally left out of the cradle for an extended period of time.
Qi Inductive Charging
Support for inductive charging on the CS60 eliminates the need for battery contact cleaning and maintenance. While users get the fastest charging times with Zebra's inductive charging solution, they can also use any off-the-shelf Qi wireless charging pad to charge the CS60. (Spare batteries and battery chargers have charging contacts and cannot be charged with a wireless charge pad.)
Full Shift Power
The CS60's fully charged battery delivers 18 hours of power—more than enough for the longest shifts. Batteries can be easily replaced without special tools. Plus, a dedicated battery gauge takes the guesswork out of charge status, so users know at a glance when it's time to charge the battery.
Quick NFC Tap-To-Pair
Users can pair the CS60 with any NFC-enabled device with a quick tap. Even new and temporary workers are up and running in seconds, without having to call for support.
The CS60 Series companion scanner maximizes performance with a cutting-edge convertible design that can be used in a multitude of applications including corded, cordless and presentation/hands-free mode, giving users superior investment protection as their workflows change. As a cordless scanner, the CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging. As a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact scanning for the checkout counter, self-service kiosk and more.
The target markets for the CS60 Series companion scanner are:
- Transportation and logistics
- Light manufacturing
Key applications include:
- Mobile point of sale
- Inventory management
- Cycle counting
- Concession stands
- Ticket processing
- Point of sale
Transportation & Logistics:
- Route accounting
- Shipping labels
- Asset tracking
The primary users of the CS60 Series companion scanner are:
- Sales associates
- Receiving-dock personnel
- Stock-room personnel
- Merchandise managers
- Gate admission attendants
Transportation & Logistics:
- Delivery personnel
- Warehouse personnel
- Loading-dock personnel
Lead with the CS60 Series Companion Scanner when your customers:
- Need one device that can meet multiple workflows and applications. The CS60 companion scanner's groundbreaking convertible design adapts to changing workflow needs: corded, cordless, handheld and hands-free. This versatility reduces investment risk, as a corded scanner can be redeployed to a cordless application (and vice versa) as user needs change. It also lowers total cost of ownership as customers do not need to purchase and manage multiple device types—and workers do not need to learn a new device.
- Require proven scanning performance in a durable design. A high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology provide unparalleled performance on the most challenging barcodes—including poorly printed, damaged, dirty, crinkled, low-contrast, glossy and electronic barcodes on dimly lit mobile phone displays. With best-in-class IP65 sealing, the CS60 is spill-proof and dust-proof. It's built to survive 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete. Sealed buttons and a crevice-free surface make it easy to clean the scanner shift after shift.
- Are looking for a portable scanner or a compact presentation scanner with ultimate mobility. The CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket and light enough to wear on a lanyard all shift long. As a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact scanning for space-constrained checkout counters, self-service kiosks and more. At the checkout counter, add the optional Intellistand for on-the-fly switching between handheld and hands-free corded scanning.
- Want to equip their workers with a cutting-edge cordless scanning solution that's easy to deploy and manage. With inductive charging, there is no need to worry about cleaning and maintaining battery contacts. Users get a full range of charging solutions, including Zebra's inductive charging solutions for the fastest charging times, the ability to use any off-the-shelf wireless Qi charging pad and multi-slot ShareCradles that are compatible with other Zebra devices. It's easy to keep track of the cordless scanners with the CS60's Virtual Tether and paging button. NFC Tap to Pair offers fool-proof pairing with any NFC-enabled device, while Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates Bluetooth interference.
CS60 Series Companion Scanner Services Opportunities
The CS60 Series is covered by a standard three-year warranty. Plus, Zebra OneCare™ Support Services go beyond the standard warranty to cover it all—helping to eliminate unexpected repair costs and maximize device uptime. Keep your customers' scanners operating at peak performance and generate more revenue and margin on your device sales with Zebra OneCare services.
Zebra OneCare Essential:
- Comprehensive repair services
- 3-day repair turnaround time
- 8x5 local time technical support
- Rights to download and use software releases
- 3 or 5-year coverage
- Visibility IQ™ OneCare®
Zebra OneCare Select:
- Zebra OneCare Essential features, plus:
- Advance device replacement
- 24/7 Level I support
- 3 or 5-year coverage
- Device commissioning
- Spare pools management