ULTRA-VERSATILE WITH A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CONVERTIBLE DESIGN
The ultra-versatile CS60-HC Series healthcare companion scanner adapts to any clinician workflow. Its groundbreaking design easily converts between corded and cordless operation, handheld and hands-free, as needs change. Whether purchased as a corded or cordless model up front, the C60-HC allows users to change modes at any time for superior investment protection. Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter and the CS60-HC is ready for a new workflow.
Special plastics, IP65 sealing and seamless crevice-free construction allow for safe wipe-downs with a wide selection of aggressive disinfectants used in today's hospitals. With a high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, the CS60-HC easily and accurately captures the many kinds of barcodes commonly used in hospitals, including barcodes on patient wristbands, medication vials, IV bags and specimen trays. A second programmable button lets users seamlessly toggle between two host applications. Also, Zebra's unrivaled tools make staging and everyday management easier than ever.
As a cordless scanner paired to a cart-mounted cradle, mobile device or in-room workstation, the CS60-HC is small enough to accommodate any nurse-carry workflow and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging, 18 hours of battery power, a dedicated battery gauge and versatile charging options. As a corded scanner, the CS60-HC offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning for the pharmacy counter, lab station and more.
|ADAPTS TO ANY CLINICIAN WORKFLOW
As a cordless companion scanner, the CS60-HC is small enough to meet any nurse-carry workflow. And as a corded scanner, the CS60-HC provides compact scanning for the pharmacy counter, lab station and more. Whether you purchase a corded or cordless model up front, you can change modes at any time.
|CUTTING-EDGE CLINICAL MOBILITY
With Qi inductive charging, split-second NFC tap-to-pair, Bluetooth 5.0 with Wi-Fi friendly mode, an 18-hour battery and Virtual Tether anti-loss functionality, the cordless CS60-HC is pocketable and wearable when clinician mobility is essential.
|PURPOSE BUILT FOR HEALTHCARE
Thanks to a safe LED aimer, night mode and an IP65 sealed disinfectant-ready housing with a crevice-free surface that helps eliminate places where germs can hide, the CS60-HC is designed to be used throughout the whole hospital including the NICU, labor and delivery and mother-baby units.
Innovative Features of the CS60-HC Series Companion Scanner
Convertible Design Adapts to Multiple Clinical Workflows
The CS60-HC easily adapts to any workflow. Whether purchased as a corded handheld, a hands-free presentation scanner connected to a checkout stand or a cordless scanner paired to a cradle or model device, clinicians can easily change modes at any time for superior investment protection. Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter any time to change between corded and cordless scanning. Add the optional presentation stand to a corded scanner to automatically switch between hands-free and handheld modes.
A Purpose-Built Housing Stands Up to Constant Disinfecting
Special plastics and IP65 sealing allow for safe wipe-downs with a wide selection of aggressive disinfectants and the scanner's crevice-free surface helps eliminate places where germs can hide.
The Built-in Light Doubles As a Workstation Lamp
The scanner's built-in lamp can illuminate a nurse's workstation, so there's no need to disturb sleeping patients by turning on the overhead lights. And in night mode, a quick press of the trigger toggles between an audible beep and vibration to confirm a successful scan, disturbing patients as little as possible.
The Special LED Aimer Is Safe Enough for the NICU
With a highly visible and safe LED aimer, the CS60-HC can be used in the NICU, labor and delivery and mother-baby units where the use of typical laser aimers is not advised. The green aimer reduces the likelihood of triggering PTSD episodes.
Effortless Multi-Tasking with Second Programmable Button
With the CS60-HC, healthcare workers can multi-task with ease using a second programmable button that can be programmed to interface with another host application for two different workflows. With a quick press of the button, workers can send data to the right application in the proper format and order.
Virtual Tether Minimizes Interruptions
With Zebra's built-in Virtual Tether functionality, both the cradle and the CS60-HC scanner alert clinicians when a device is taken out of range, misplaced or unintentionally left out of the cradle for an extended period of time.
The CS60-HC healthcare companion scanner maximizes performance with a cutting-edge convertible design that can be used in a multitude of applications including corded, cordless and presentation/hands-free mode, giving healthcare customers superior investment protection as their workflows change.
The CS60-HC is unique in that one model adapts to both corded and cordless operation. As a cordless scanner paired to a cart-mounted cradle, mobile device or in-room workstation, the CS60-HC is small enough to accommodate any nurse-carry workflow and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging, 18 hours of battery power, a dedicated battery gauge and versatile charging options. As a corded scanner, the CS60-HC offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning for the pharmacy counter, lab station and more.
The target market for the CS60-HC Series companion scanner is:
Key healthcare applications include:
- Positive patient identification
- Medication administration
- Inventory management
- Electronic medical record access
- Specimen collection
The primary healthcare users are:
- Admissions personnel
Lead with the CS60 Series Companion Scanner when your customers:
Lead with the CS60-HC Series Healthcare Companion Scanner when your healthcare customers:
- Need one device that can meet multiple workflows and applications. The CS60-HC healthcare companion scanner's groundbreaking convertible design adapts to changing workflow needs: corded, cordless, handheld and hands-free. This versatility reduces investment risk, as a corded scanner can be redeployed to a cordless application (and vice versa) as users' needs change. It also lowers total cost of ownership as customers do not need to purchase and manage multiple device types—and clinicians do not need to learn a new device.
- Welcome a design purpose-built for healthcare. Special plastics and IP65 sealing allow for safe wipe-downs with a wide selection of aggressive disinfectants used in today's hospitals. The scanner's crevice free surface helps eliminate places where germs can hide. What's more, the safe LED aimer can be used throughout the hospital—even in the NICU, labor and delivery and mother-baby units where the use of typical laser aimers is not advised. Designed for operation around the clock in patient care and beyond, the CS60-HC offers a choice of feedback modes (beep or vibrate) and a light that doubles as a workstation lamp, so users can avoid turning on overhead lights and disturbing sleeping patients.
- Require proven scanning performance. A high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology enable the CS60-HC to easily and accurately capture the many kinds of barcodes commonly used in hospitals, including barcodes on patient wristbands, medication vials, IV bags and specimen trays.
- Are looking for a portable scanner or a compact presentation scanner with ultimate mobility. The CS60-HC is small enough to tuck in a pocket. Paired with the optional lanyard and silicone protector, the scanner can safely and comfortably be worn all shift long. And with a compact footprint, the CS60-HC presentation cradle is elegantly crafted to fit on even the most space-constrained workstations.
- Want a cutting-edge cordless scanning solution that's easy to deploy and manage. With inductive charging, there is no need to worry about cleaning and maintaining battery contacts. Users get a full range of charging solutions, including Zebra's inductive charging solutions for the fastest charging times, the ability to use any off-the-shelf wireless Qi charging pad and multi-slot ShareCradles that are compatible with other Zebra devices. It's easy to keep track of the cordless scanners with the CS60-HC's Virtual Tether and paging button. NFC Tap to Pair offers fool-proof pairing with any NFC-enabled device, while Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates Bluetooth interference.
CS60-HC Series Healthcare Companion Scanner Services Opportunities
The CS60-HC Series is covered by a standard three-year warranty. Plus, Zebra OneCare™ Support Services go beyond the standard warranty to cover it all—helping to eliminate unexpected repair costs and maximize device uptime. Keep your customers' scanners operating at peak performance and generate more revenue and margin on your device sales with Zebra OneCare services.
Zebra OneCare Essential:
- Comprehensive repair services
- 3-day repair turnaround time
- 8x5 local time technical support
- Rights to download and use software releases
- 3 or 5-year coverage
- Visibility IQ™ OneCare®
Zebra OneCare Select:
- Zebra OneCare Essential features, plus:
- Advance device replacement
- 24/7 Level I support
- 3 or 5-year coverage
- Device commissioning
- Spare pools management