The next-generation PV4 with a full-color LCD is designed with the extras users need to improve customer satisfaction and enhance productivity. The extra capacity battery along with a large media roll minimizes the downtime associated with battery and label roll changes. Lightweight over-molded plastics allow for a compact and durable design that makes the innovative PV4 ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, enabling the user to quickly and effectively carry out tasks such as inventory management, picking, packaging, and shipping. Third-party emulation capabilities ensure the printer can be seamlessly integrated into existing workflows without hindering productivity and creating extra integration work. It also comes fully equipped with multiple wireless interfaces, enabling cost-effective, quick, and high-quality printing operations across the supply chain.
- Transport and Logistics
- Public Utilities / Government
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- Print Mode: Continuous, Tear-off, Dispenser
- Print Width: 4.1” (104mm)
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Speed: 5ips
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type C, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Optional WiFi - IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n (Infrastructure, Ad-hoc, Soft AP)
- Memory: 256MB Flash, 128MB SDRAM
- Emulations: SLCS, BPL-ZTM, BPL-CTM
SATO's new SG112-ex wide width thermal printer can print media as large as 11.8" wide by 16.6" long. The 10.5" printhead makes it possible to print large format compliance labels without rotating the image. The SG112-ex is perfect for large chemical drum labels, warning labels, multi-part forms, and large asset tracking. Automatic label loading and speeds up to 6 inches per second make printing direct thermal or thermal transfer labels easy and efficient.
SATO's SG112-ex replaces their legacy M10e model, and includes a larger LCD display that changes color to alert operators of errors. The SG112-ex also comes standard with USB, LAN, Parallel, and Serial comm ports.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Print Method: Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer
- Print Width: 266.7mm (10.5”)
- Print Resolution: 305 dpi
- Print Speed: 3, 4, 4, 6 ips (75, 100, 125, 150 mm/sec)
- Screen: 3.3” LCD with three color LED
- Language: Multi-National Language Support
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Type A & B), LAN, RS232C, IEEE1284, EXT, SD Card Slot
- Memory: On-Board Memory (Flash ROM) 40MB, SD RAM 64MB
Compact & Durable 3” Mobile Printer
SATO’s new PV3 mobile label printer is an excellent value for customers looking to print on-demand throughout a facility. Whether printing price labels in a retail store or logistic labels in a warehouse, the PV3 provides the durability and functionality needed to get the job done.
The overall ease of use, connectivity, and pre-installed emulations provide seamless integration.
- Quick & Easy Media Loading
- Large Roll Capability – 2.6” diameter
- Only 1.53 lbs including battery
- 2” LCD Display
- IP54 rating
Next Generation Desktop Label Printer
Smart, Independent, and Programmable, the versatile CT4-LX sets the standard for ease of use, intelligence, and so much more. Built with integrity, designed with the operator and productivity in mind, the CT4-LX will surpass your expectation of today’s printing technology.
Printing labels and barcodes has never been easier. SATO’s AEP (Application Enabled Printing) programming platform allows the development of unique, business-driven apps. Create custom, and intuitive touchscreen prompts that best fulfill your unique requirements.
SATO’s CT4-LX is a great choice for anyone printing a few thousand labels per day. Customers are amazed at the efficiency improvements versus old outdated printers.
- Large Color Touchscreen
- Pre-installed Printer Language Emulations
- Small Footprint
- Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer Models
- Fast Speeds – up to 8 IPS
- Auto Clone Printer Settings
- Label Waste Prevention
FX3-LX | All-In-One Label Printer
Smart, Programmable, Independent, the versatile FX3-LX may be used as a desktop-resident or mounted smart printer, or anywhere throughout your operation for standalone label printing applications.
SATO’s AEP (Application Enabled Printing) programming platform allows the development of unique, business-driven print solutions and UX interface. Create custom, and intuitive touchscreen prompts that best fulfill your unique requirements.
The FX3-LX interactive 7-inch full-color touchscreen interface makes operation simple and easy. With its video playback feature, this can eliminate extensive training of your staff on its processes and procedures as well as basic printer functionality or troubleshooting.
Compatible with an array of optional accessories, the FX3-LX was designed for today's user interaction;
- 7” full color, smart touchscreen
- Wireless connectivity, work where it is needed
- Long life battery use
- Optional mounting capabilities and a center-positioned handle
- SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) saves you time and resource
- Easily connects to scanners, scales, keyboards and other devices for data entry accuracy
A highly productive and durable compact 2-inch mobile printer, PW208NX is extremely suitable for various applications including markdown at retail stores, door-to-door delivery,
•Full 2.16" print width
•Six preinstalled emulations
•Smart battery for easy management and full Shift operation
•Numerous chargers and accessories
•Bright status LEDs and color display
WS2 Series | The New Standard in Health Printing
WS208 | WS212
The WS2 Series is a clinical-ready, compact, 2” printer designed for patient safety and compliance.
- Simple drop-in media loading
- Tool-free maintenance
- Direct thermal for HIPAA compliance
- Clinical-ready anti-microbial plastic casing
- Conducive for the use of disinfectant cleansers
- Cerner validated
- Easily integrates with existing HIS/EMR systems.
WS4 Series | Maximizing Performance, Versatility and Investment
WS408TT | WS412TT | WS408DT | WS412DT
The WS4 Series is designed for stylish and comfortable design concept. The combination of curve line and straight line makes the feeling of the stylish. Also, the small design matches the use in the office, the factory and the distribution center..
- User-Friendly Operation and Serviceability
- Printing Resolution of 203 / 300 dpi
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Models
- Standard Ethernet
- Prints Labels, Receipts, Tags and Wristbands.
- Long 300m (984.2 ft.) Ribbon - Face-in/out.
- Emulations (SZPL®, SEPL®, SDPL®, SIPL®)
- Wireless Operation via Bluetooth™ or Wi-FI™
CLNX Plus Series | High Performance Thermal Printers
CL408NX | CL412NX | CL424NX | CL608NX | CL612NX | CL4NX
CLNX Series High Performance Label Printers
SATO’s CLNX Series sets the bar for industrial barcode printers, with features that make them easy to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain. SATO continues to innovate with intelligent, user-friendly, and durable printers.
4” models, the CL4NX RFID and new CL4NX Plus build on SATO’s tradition for quality, innovation, and reliability. The new CL4NX Plus offers faster print speeds – 14 IPS at 203 & 305 dpi, plus more precise printing, platen roller visual wear indicator, and an improved cutter option.
The 6” model CL6NX can print labels up to 6.5” wide which is ideal for compliance labeling, pallet labeling, or labeling large assets like lumber or carpet.
- Auto-switching Emulations and Interfaces
- Full-color LCD Screen with instructional videos
- Customizable Apps
- Metal casing and aluminum print head mechanism
- Tool-less Maintenance
- Remote Management Tools
High Performance Industrial Thermal Solutions
Heavy Duty Metal Construction
The Pro Series' rugged all-metal design makes these printers ideal for heavy-duty use in the harshest environments. The metal enclosure provides full protection of the print mechanism and media in any mission-critical application.
High Speed and Performance
The M84Pro uses the latest technology to provide maximum performance and eliminate wait time. The powerful RISC CPU delivers print speed of up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) per second, enabling you to generate the most complex label formats quickly and efficiently.
User Configurable Print Resolution
The Pro Series printers offer superior print quality at 203, 305, and 609 dpi. By simply changing the print head, you can quickly convert the M84Pro to any of three available print resolutions.
- Processor: RISC
- Print Method: Direct/Thermal Transfer
- Print Width: 4.1"
- Media Width: 0.87" to 5"
- Resolution: 203 dpi, 305 dpi, 609 dpi
- Memory: 16MB RAM / 2MB Flash
- 16 MB Standard RAM
- 2 MB Standard Flash
- 4 MB Flash - Optional
- 1 MB or 256k PCMCIA - Optional
- Roll-fed or fan-fold, die-cut or continuous direct thermal (thermal transfer) labels, synthetics, and tag stock with or without black mark, gap, or notch.
- Max. Caliper: 0.01" (0.25 mm)
- Max. Roll Diameter: 8.6" (218 mm)
- Wind: Face-In
- Adjustable transmissive sensor for gap
- Reflective sensor for black mark
- Automatic, programmable top of form
- Label present sensor (opt. w/dispenser)
- Ribbon-out sensor
Plug-In Interface Modules
- Serial - RS232 (up to 57.6k bps)
- Parallel - IEEE1284 (ECP)
- Ethernet - 10/100BaseT
- Wireless 802.11g
- USB (Factory Installed)
- Memory Expansion
- Real Time Clock
The Pro Series high-performance industrial printers are ideal for a range of applications, including:
- PCB Labeling
- Component Marking
- Retail Labeling
- Compliance Labeling
- Asset Tracking
SATO Select Overview
SATO Select is a comprehensive suite of services built for demanding operations to make sure you’re getting the best services for your SATO printer-the crucial link in your operation. You will notice the SATO service commitment immediately whether Critical, Onsite service, or Factory Direct depot repair services. We are committed to delivering service beyond your expectations!
SATO Select Onsite Service Contracts
Our field service engineer comes to your location with an inventory of parts and ready to perform the required repair. A simple call or email to our dispatch center puts it all in motion. To address your specific needs, you can choose from a choice of onsite response times and coverage options. Available in both the USA and Canada.
SATO Select Depot Service Contracts
SATO Select provides factory direct, mail-in services for your printer. Contact us by phone or email and immediately receive your return authorization. With our Standard Service, you will have your printer back in your hands repaired, tested, cleaned and turned around in 5 days. Need a faster repair service? We’ve got you covered. We offer a variety of programs that will allow you to continue receiving our highest level of service and support beyond your standard manufacturer’s warranty period. Choose from a wide selection of cost-effective service options to fit your business needs.
Business Development Manager