Explore the Logic Controls KitchenGo Hardware and Software Lineup
Choose from a Range of KDS Solutions for Any Application
The kitchen display system (KDS) you select has a significant impact on the way your kitchen, and business operates. Logic Controls software and hardware solutions keep kitchen operations running efficiently and virtually eliminates downtime. Our portfolio covers the entire range of configurations any restaurant would need - from budget-friendly solutions to premium enterprise functionality – at scale.
Based in the cloud for reliability
KitchenGo is a robust and reliable cloud-based solution with a powerful analytical backend and full redundancy. Low IT requirement, one station goes down, the others take up the slack. Cable got unplugged? No problem. Lose internet? The system will run for 5 days without a connection. No data is lost, and your operation keeps running, saving you from lost revenue and providing an exceptional customer experience.
SaaS KDS Software – All the features for SMB to Enterprise:
We created the world’s first true-native iOS-based application for restaurant owners looking to boost their business efficiency. Allee can be downloaded and installed directly from the Apple App Store onto any iPad, Apple Watch, and AppleTVdevice in minutes. Fully featured, reliable and works for SMB to Enterprise – at scale.
The KitchenGo Premium software suite is Logic Controls’ next-gen kitchen display system that provides state-of-the-art routing, control, and visibility. KitchenGo Premium provides unmatched operational efficiency and customer satisfaction—the perfect recipe for a successful restaurant. Fully featured, reliable and works for SMB to Enterprise – at scale.
Clearly and reliably communicate orders to the kitchen and streamline processes with KitchenGo Ticket, an easy-to-install and easy-to-use kitchen display system (KDS). When handwritten or printed orders get lost or damaged in a busy kitchen environment, a missing or illegible order has a predictable outcome: An unhappy customer. KitchenGo Ticket is recommended for 1 location or small SMB businesses.
LS8900 Industrial Computer/KDS Controller: Power and reliability – In a small package
The LS8900 comes packed with everything required to succeed in the harshest of kitchen environments, with the most up-to-date connectivity to satisfy a wide array of varying needs. From allowing connectivity to an amplitude of different devices, to supporting high-speed internet connections, there are multiple ways to get the most out of this multi-faceted device.
- No complex PC workstations
- Low power operation, low internal temperature rise
- Simple hardware and no disk drive (no moving parts)
- Rugged die-cast housing
- Standard Ethernet network connection
- Tamper proof, no on/off and option switches, no adjustable devices
- Touch-screen support (USB interface)
- Low Cost
- PC workstations NOT required
- Network software NOT required
- Network cards NOT required
- I/O expansion hardware NOT required
- Simplified installation and setup
KB1700 Bump Bar: The Gold Standard in Bump Bars
The KB1700 kitchen display bump bar is one of the most popular programmable kitchen bump bars on the market today. The unit is built to withstand the most demanding requirements of kitchen systems and other industrial applications. The keypad is built with high-quality stainless steel dome disk switches that last more than 10 million cycles, and the unit is enclosed in special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant which prevents color fading. The KB1700 I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices.
- All 17 tactile keys are programmable, up to 1800 characters per key with programmable inter-string delays
- Includes powerful Windows-based programming utility
- Create program layout for multiple keypads – programming utility saves templates in data files
- No programming accessory kit, TSR program, or battery required
- High quality, stainless steel dome disk switches last more than 10 million cycles
- Standard computer 101 keyboard output data format
- The data set includes all alphanumeric, control, function, and optional international output codes
- True keyboard wedge function, operates with or without computer keyboard
- Available with PS/2 or USB Communication interface
- I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices
- Internal beeper
- Various legend sheet options available
- Program up to 119 alphanumeric characters per key with programmable inter-string delays; the utility will write from computer disk memory
KB9000: Re-Inventing the Bump Bar
The KB9000 is a fully programmable kitchen display bump bar with touch operations. With advanced projected capacitive touch technology, the KB9000 kitchen display bump bar provides reliable and durable touch operations that cannot be achieved with resistive contacts. The user-friendly programming software helps users to customize the bump bar layouts to the desired number of keys, key locations, key dimensions, and key codes that meet the unique requirement of each application and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bezel free design - No edges and easy to clean
- Most reliable and durable with an industry-leading keystroke capacity of 100M+
- Programmable audio device feedback
- Single cable installation - no external power needed
- Fully programmable and customizable with button size, location, number of buttons, and swiping gestures
- Wireless connectivity - None. Why? All wireless bump bar solutions use AAA batteries for power, which adds additional maintenance and the possibility of leakage and corrupted data.
- The first Projected Capacitive Touch bump bar on the market
- No physical buttons, no sealed membrane buttons that can break over time, adding superior durability
- Flat face - no more wrapping bump bars with cellophane to avoid cleaning. One cleaning swipe is all that's needed.
- Lowest weight - 1/3 the weight of the competition
- horizontal and vertical operation supported
- Easily interchangeable legend sheet
- Splash spill-proof case
- Friendly software included for legend sheet customization
- Ceiling, wall, and monitor mounting brackets
- Detachable cable for easy replacement (not hardwired)
Business Development Manager