General Purpose Handheld
Honeywell general purpose handheld scanners are just what businesses need for their day-to-day barcode reading applications. They are ideal scanning solutions for point of sale, inventory and asset tracking, library, tool crib, back office, and access control applications. Among our selection you’ll find a variety of wired and wireless Bluetooth® scanners that can read virtually any barcode, even poor quality or damaged ones.Browse our selection of general purpose handheld scanners below.
Hyperion 1300g Light Industrial Scanner
The Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging barcode scanner is ideal for scan-intensive and light industrial applications. It features an ideal balance of performance, ergonomics and best-in-class durability (as in tough-enough-to-hammer-nails durable). For years of hassle-free, getting-the-job-done performance, the Hyperion 1300g scanner is the one.
- Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as high density bar code reading in a single device.
- Superior Hand-Held Scanning: Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance.
- Remote MasterMind®: Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning.
- Class-Leading Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers.