Entrust is building on an heritage of innovation and customer success. Our technologies have helped to shape the modern era of credit card commerce and identification. Today, our portfolio of solutions, backed by expert service and support, enable card and secure ID programs for financial, government, healthcare, Education, access control and other markets worldwide.
Entrust will ensure you:
- Proven reliability- enabling organizations to consistently provide a trusted solution at anytime, anywhere.
- Continued innovation from the market leader – continuous development of new features to improve card durability and security
- Flexibility to meet demands of any card program – a wide range of technology, security, and durability options.
- Solutions to fit any budget – wide breadth of offering to fit the needs of all any budget, without sacrificing quality or security
- Complete end-to-end solution – enabling organizations to have connected solutions
With an unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction, Entrust remains the industry’s leading brand of secure ID and card personalization solutions.
UPGRADE TO SIGMA, THE NEXT GENERATION OF INSTANT CARD ISSUANCE
Entrust launched Sigma, the next generation direct-to-card solution, in late 2020. Entrust® Sigma direct-to-card printers continue to impress customers and partners alike, with an industry leading value proposition:
- Out of box experience: Start the ultimate printing experience right out of the box with simplified packaging and set-up.
- Printer dashboard: See printer status, order supplies, watch self-help videos, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
- Issuance flexibility: Issue IDs using cloud or on-premise software.
- Unmatched security: Keep data safe from intruders with industry-leading encryption technology, TPM Module architecture, and Secure Boot protection.
- Physical & digital: Issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) simultaneously using Entrust IIDaaS software.
With the ramp-up of the Sigma printer in the market, Entrust will be transitioning production from legacy SD/CD printers this fall.
The key end-of-sale dates for these products were announced at the end of April – updates to that timeline are as follows:
- Last time buy orders will be accepted through September 2021
- End-of-Production is targeted for October 31st, 2021*
*Entrust reserves the right to extend lead times for final orders based on supply chain availability
As SD/CD production is brought to end of life, the following printer models will be subject to a minimum shipping lead time of 12 weeks, effective immediately:
- SD160, EZ-ID, SD260, SD360, SD460
- CD800 Simplex, CD800 Duplex
- CD820, CE840, and CE870
View discontinuation announcements:
Business Development Manager