Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Touch Technology - Elo IntelliTouch
IntelliTouch Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) is a cost-effective alternative to projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that offers better optical clarity with significantly smaller border width and an edge designed for your bezeled applications. Three axes of touch information are used to precisely discern two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen.
When combined with Elo's 3200-series controller, powered by eSAW™ technology, IntelliTouch offers an extreme touch performance of 4Xs the sensitivity of traditional SAW touchscreens and yields a high performance 2-touch solution at a price well below that of traditional projected capacitive (PCAP) touchscreen.
- Desktop touch monitors and all-in-one touch computers
- Gaming and lottery terminals
- Point-of-sale (POS) terminals
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Public environments such as hotel lobbies, office buildings, auto dealerships, bank branches, gaming casinos, healthcare waiting rooms, retail stores and train stations