The Power of Elo – Now Pocket-Sized
Elo’s unified architecture spans across sizes and form factors for seamless device management and application development, and with EloView®, users can deploy and securely manage their entire network of Android-powered Elo devices from anywhere around the world.
From food service and retail to entertainment, warehousing and healthcare, Elo’s new line of Handheld Mobile Computers is designed to meet the demands of continuous everyday use.
|Inventory & Warehouse Management||Price Checker||BOPIS/Curbside Pickup|
|Clinical Communications||Delivery Tracking||Table Service|
|Ticketing||Mobile POS||Line Busting|
M50 Handheld Mobile Computer
The Elo M50 is an enterprise-grade, Android mobile computer purpose-built to increase efficiency by putting everything your customers need into the palm of their hands. Complete with a 5.5-inch HD touch display, integrated 2D barcode scanner, flexible Android 10 OS and Qualcomm 660 octa-core processor, the M50 handheld computer provides seamless integration, effortless provisioning and simplified device management via EloView® or your customer’s preferred 3rd-party MDM.
Elo M50 – One Device Does It All
- Android 10 with GMS
- Qualcomm 660 octa-core
- 5.5-inch HD touch display
- Integrated NFC & 2D Barcode Scanner
- 12-hour battery life* with quick charge feature
- Your customers can connect wherever they are with WiFi, Bluetooth or 4G LTE
- Choice of accessories from the DS10 Docking Station and DC10 4 Slot Device Charger to the HS10 Hand Strap and EM10 Expansion Module
*battery life dependent on use
The handheld computer device is purpose-built to endure commercial use with features include:
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- User-Swappable Battery
EloView - Designed for Simplicity
EloView allows an entire network of Android-powered Elo devices to be deployed and securely managed from anywhere in the world. From provisioning to deploying content and adjusting settings remotely, EloView can help reduce operating costs while increasing productivity:
- With seamless out-of-the-box experience, your customers can provision their deices in seconds
- Users can leverage Elo Home to create a customized multi-app interface on their M50 handheld computer - all while maintaining a locked-down interface with flexibility to move from one app to another.
- Whether your customers want to view up-to-date battery statistics directly on the device or manage the entire fleet directly from EloView, Elo makes it easy to manage battery life.
M60 Mobile POS Computer
Designed to support your everyday business, the Elo M60 Pay delivers an enterprise-grade, Android mobile POS computer ready to help you assist customers. This all-in-one device offers built-in capabilities to accept payments, conduct business, and track sales all from the palm of your hand. Complete with a 6-inch HD touch display, integrated payment, flexible Android 10 OS and Qualcomm 660 octa-core processor, the M60 Pay handheld computer provides seamless integration, effortless provisioning and simplified device management via EloView® or your preferred 3rd-party MDM.
With rugged Corning Gorilla Glass technology to provide protection against unintentional spills, the M60 Pay is purpose-built to endure commercial use. From table service and line busting to curbside pickup and accepting payment almost anywhere, Elo’s M60 Pay allows your employees to be ready on the go.
More features with M60 Pay
- 6-inch HD Touch Display
- Android 10 with GMS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GM Flash
- Pin-on-Glass PCI-PTS 6.0
- Integrated Payment
- 2D Barcode Scanner**
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Drop Resistant (1 m)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & 4G LTE**
Dip. Tap. Swipe.
Accept all forms of payment with the M60 Pay wherever your customers are – in line, at the counter, table-side or in their seat.
One Device for Everything
L1 and L2 Certified: The Elo Payment SDK allows you to easily integrate the M60 in your payment process.
L3 Certified: Elo Pay allows you to easily setup your M60 to accept payments without any coding or certification.*
*Select processors available
**Available on select models
The tools your customers need to seamlessly integrate Elo mobile solutions into their business.
- EloCare OS 360: Elo will provide security updates through Android 12.
- Seamless Provisioning: Customers can leverage EloView, Google Zero Touch or scan a QR code to integrate their choice of MDM provider.
- Elo OEMConfig: Immediate support of Elo's propietary APIs on their favorite MDM platforms saves your customers months of time as releases become available.