Lightning Interface with USB Host
Achieve seamless POS integration from your POS printer
In an ever-growing and vast market diversifying interface options for POS printers is imperative to keep up with the latest POS technology. New POS technology not only ensures streamlined processes but also that hardware and software can meet the demands of customers. The Lightning interface is equipped with one Lightning cable port which can be used to transfer data and charge iOS devices. It also has an additional three USB host ports so that you can tailor your POS printer to any retail or hospitality application. The new Lightning interface is currently available for the following Citizen POS printers: CT-E651 and CT-S751. Both printers are part of Citizen Systems’ new range of solutions featuring elegant styling, compact footprints, flexible interface options and of course, ultimate reliability.
- One Lightning slot for data exchange and charging
- Three extra USB hosts slots for other hardware such as: scanners, pole displays and other devices
- No need to set up pairing devices or communication preferences – just plug in and print
- Faster and more reliable than wireless connections
- Compatible with iPad®, iPad Pro® and iPhone®
- Apple® MFi® - Certified
Product Benefits / Use Cases
The Lightning IF + USB host offers multiple device hardware& easy software connectivity. They are perfect for retail businesses who need an entire suite of POS hardware at the checkout such as scanners, pole displays and cash drawers.
Request a Demo
Business Development Manager