MCX Next-Generation AV-over-IP Solutions: Our next-generation AV-over-IP solutions distribute and extend 4K 60 Hz video and audio over IP and is made for 10-Gbps network infrastructures. This robust video distribution system allows AV and data payloads to exist on the same IT network, which reduces network management time and costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers up to 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 video - Extend uncompressed 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 video to an unlimited number of displays without sacrificing latency, video quality or bandwidth.
- Comprehensive Connectivity - Connect every essential AV distribution device to your MCX through its variety of ports: discrete RS-232, IR, secondary audio channel plus a separate 1-GbE connection.
- Seamless Switching - Switch between video sources in less than 100 milliseconds with no artifacts or screen blink.
- Advanced Video Wall Capabilities - Increase versatility in video wall deployments with advanced video scaling options, such as multi-view, picture-in-picture, split screen and more.
- Flexible Deployment - Deploy on 10G networks over Ethernet, fiber or both.
RadianFlex Video Wall Solutions: Radian Flex Video Wall Software gives you the ability to display high quality content from any source, across multi-screen display walls, in any creative configuration imaginable. As you add, move, resize and change content on the user interface, the same things happen on your video wall, distributed visualization system or other display device in real time. And since no proprietary hardware is needed, you save both time and money.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple Video Signals - Works with all common and modern video formats: DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI, IP, SDI, VGA, H.264 and more
- 4K Video Wall Performance - Highly optimized video playback rendering with 4K and beyond video capability and enhanced performance
- Limitless Video Wall Layouts - Create one or more walls of limited size as well as non-traditional architectural geometries
iCompel Digital Signage Deployments: Easily build eye-catching signage, stream content from websites, and visualize timetables, events and useful wayfinding or emergency messages. Digital Signage can prove to be a great way to promote important, social events for customers at a POS, students throughout the school campus or passengers at an airport.
Features and Benefits:
- Scalable 4K HDMI Video Distribution - Simple-to-integrate, appliance-based solution. Flexibly create compelling digital signage displays without a lot of creative or technical know-how.
- Ease of Use and Administration - Users can easily play, upload, and share images, presentations, videos and audio media files on any HDMI screen. The system supports remote device management and configuration as well as on screen diagnostics and error alerts.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - A one-time investment with no ongoing licensing, maintenance, or upgrade fees. The solution allows for lower upfront costs and near-zero maintenance.
- System Setup and Compatibility - Fast installation with all software pre-installed on the hardware, no dongles or additional cables required. It can be configured using multiple different physical players and supports System-on-Chip for specific screens.
- Scalability - The platform is scalable from one to thousands of digital signage displays and supports both local and remote content narrowcasting.
- Flexible Licensing Options - Single and multi-zone license options available.
KVM: From small desktop KVM switches to enterprise KVM-over-IP solutions, KVM provides users with remote access to a variety of devices — like computers, digital signage players, virtual servers and more. Keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) technology streamlines operator workflows and makes control of processes and visual elements easier, more secure and faster.
KVM switching and KVM extension provide effective access to critical IT assets in control rooms and production environments throughout multiple industries such as broadcasting, post-production, air traffic control, industrial manufacturing and other collaborative environments.
Black Box offers the broadest range of reliable KVM solutions. Whether you need desktop KVM to access and control multiple computers from a single console with one keyboard and mouse, or distribution of high-quality video, audio and peripheral signals through hybrid physical and virtualized server infrastructures with mixed interfaces and resolutions, Black Box has you covered.
Media converters are simple devices used to connect two devices or LANs that are not entirely relatable, due to different speeds, operation types, modes or media types (twisted pair, fiber, coax). They are most commonly used to insert fiber segments into copper networks. Media converters also:
- Extend your Ethernet network beyond the 100-meter limit imposed by copper cable
- Integrate new technology with existing equipment to support new applications and technologies and future growth
- Extend the productive life of your existing cabling as well as the active equipment without costly, across-the-board upgrades
Cables: For performance designed to last the lifetime of your cabling system, choose Black Box. You'll get high-performance copper and fiber cabling solutions for structured cabling systems, data centers, industrial environments, multimedia systems, datacom connections, and more, including custom cables.
Cable Solutions Available:
- AV: Active Optical Cables
- Copper: CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A, Ethernet
- Fiber Optic
- USB: 1.1, 2.0. 3.0, and 3.1
- Legacy: PBX, T1, SCSI, token ring, IEEE488, etc.
- Coaxial: CATV, CCTV, and security systems
Black Box Detection System Temperature Screening Kiosk with Facial Recognition: With the restrictions of COVID-19 being slowly lifted, many companies are cautious about adopting strategies that allow a safe return to operations. Temperature screening kiosks can optimize the return to work and leisure in a variety of applications.
The Black Box BDS-8 kiosks use advanced thermal detection and facial recognition technology to contactlessly scan anyone’s body temperature, while easily integrating with any security or door access system to grant or deny access.
Features & Benefits
- Contactless temperature reading in less than a second
- Facial recognition-based access control with mask detection
- Integration with existing door or ticketing system
- Included BDS Software allows for easy deployment and management of multiple kiosks from a central location
- On-screen visual warnings and LED light, with optional audio message
- Optional HDMI output for monitoring at a safe distance
- 8-inch (800 x 1280) LCD screen, with 2-megapixel binocular wide dynamic camera for sharp, clear images
Business Account Management Team