The QK12 is a stationary scanner specifically designed to read 1-D and 2-D barcodes displayed on the LCD screens of mobile phones, as well as those printed on paper. Unlike conventional scanners, the QK12 provides fast, reliable reading of LCD screens with differing contrasts, colors and reflections, even under poor lighting conditions. Applications include electronic ticketing, coupons and payments.
- Reads 1-D and 2-D barcodes (including the QR Code®) displayed on mobile phone LCDs
- Reads codes regardless of backlight setting - even if backlight is off
- Also reads codes printed on paper
[Fast reading speed]
- High-speed reading of mobile-phone LCDs with different contrasts, colors and reflections
[Easy to use]
- Conveniently set and manage device parameters via user-friendly menus
- Scanner can be controlled by host-computer commands
[Light weight and compact size]
- Compact, lightweight scanner is easy to place anywhere
- DENSO software conveniently allows device parameters to be set from a PC
KEYBOARD-INTERFACE DATA CONVERSION
- Software receives scanned data and converts it to user-readable format, as if it had been input by a keyboard
This stationary scanner offers a quick and easy, Plug and Play Solution. The QB30 is setting new standards for high-speed scanning, compact size and rugged construction.
The QB30 not only scans twice as fast as the previous QB20 model, it can also scan moving objects, such as products or containers in a manufacturing line, medical inspection process, etc.
Wide scanning range and compact size - fits in small spaces
- The QB30's compact body and wide-angle lens enable it to be installed in a small space, close to its scanning targets. This is especially advantageous when mounting on a kiosk or in another location where space is limited.
Batch scanning of multiple codes
- Batch scanning of up to eight codes of two different types at once can significantly increase productivity.
White LED - reads codes of all colors
- A white LED allows the QB30 to read codes of all colors. In addition, the lighting unit has a white face, to minimize glare.
ROBUST ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
Protected against dust and water
- An IP54 protection level resists dust and water, allowing the QB30 to function in a wide variety of environments.
Wide operating temperature range
- The QB30's wide operating temperature range of -20 to 50 ºC enables it to be used in semi-outdoor applications such as entrance gates.
- Operation guide
- User's manual
- USB driver
[Active USB-COM port-driver]
- Setup software
- Keyboard emulation software
- SQRC setup software