Star’s new CloudPRNT technology is now available across Star’s thermal receipt, ticket and label printers and matrix kitchen printers providing the largest range of multi-platform remote cloud receipt printers and restaurant on-line order printers available today.
By offering online purchasing options, retail stores and restaurants are able to grow their business to expand to a larger market. Using CloudPRNT, online ordering systems have a new and easier solution to offer businesses, allowing them to seamlessly integrate online purchasing into their stores.
CloudPRNT works with the online ordering service to store and create print jobs, and communicate status with the printer. Cloud ordering services post orders using a JSON format while the Star CloudPRNT printer will pull these orders on a defined interval.
Star’s CloudPRNT technology provides benefits to both restaurant and retail stores by eliminating the need for an extra tablet to send an online order to the printer. Instead, the ordering service will be able to communicate directly to the printer. Store owners or service providers do not need to maintain an SSL certificate for CloudPRNT printers since the printer communicates with the server as a client.
WooCommerce – In addition, Star has developed a WooCommerce plug in, Star CloudPRNT for WooCommerce to enable automated receipt printing each time a customer places an order on a WooCommerce based eCommerce website.
Star’s compact mC-Print printers provide the choice of 58mm or 80mm wide receipt printing using StarPRNT mode.
All of the mC-Print Series is Cloud ready even the entry-level mCP20 with LAN and USB interface.
MCP21LB, MCP31L, MCP31LB, mCP31C and mCP31CB feature LAN and USB Interface plus 2 host ports for local and Cloud based peripheral control of Star’s SCD222 customer display, Star’s 1D and Symbol / Zebra DS9208 2D Scanner
HI X Connect Printers
Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing from a web server from any network to Star printers anywhere in the world without the need for a local POS teminal enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
Star’s new HI X Connect Printers or HI01X / HI02X interface upgrade options provide connectivity at every level using Star Line mode. Printers can be future-proofed with the option to switch to Cloud POS at any time with the HI X Interface.
The HI X Connect Interface also offers dual USB / LAN interface plus WiFi using a locally sourced dongle. Star’s WebPRNT, CloudPRNT and Cloud Services technologies are also included plus 2 additional USB host ports for control of scanners and displays.
The HI X Connect Interface is available for Star TSP654II thermal receipt printer, TSP700II and TSP800II receipt, barcode, label and ticket printers and SP700 matrix kitchen printers
- Star CloudPRNT allows businesses to seamlessly integrate online purchasing into their stores
- CloudPRNT Technology allows remote printing directly and securely from a web browser to printers anywhere in the world without complicated network configurations or the need for an extra tablet to send an online order to the printer. Instead, the ordering service communicates directly to the printer.
- CloudPRNT will work with the online ordering service to store and create print jobs and communicate status with the printer.
- Cloud ordering services will post orders using a JSON format while the Star CloudPRNT printer will pull these orders on a defined interval.
- Store owners or service providers do not need to maintain an SSL certificate for CloudPRNT printers since the printer communicates with the server as a client.
- Available on the Star HI X Connect Interface Option with Star Line mode for TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II and SP700 printers
- Available using StarPRNT on Star mC-Print2 and mC-Print3 printer models