Simple design, intuitive operation
The CMP-40L is designed like all Citizen printers to be simple to use and easy to operate.
The durable, strong molded plastic case is IP54 rated and can withstand drops of 1.8 meters meaning your printer will keep running and running.
- Mobile receipts
- Queue busting
- Delivery slips
- Price markdown
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star® Qualified. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings.
- Low Power consumption
- Save paper function
- Halogen free housing
- Long life head mode (300km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- standard meets market standardization requirements
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost device
- Printer drivers included are: Windows XP and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Java POS, OPOS and CUPS.
- Three year warranty
The compact yet powerful CL-S400DT delivers a combination of reliability and high performance in the desktop thermal printer class. Featuring a small footprint and self-contained metal mechanism for durable operation, this versatile printer can handle a variety of applications including tickets, passes, tags and labels. Citizen’s unique metal Hi-Lift™ mechanism allows easy access for loading of media and the adjustable media sensor can handle tags with unusual cut-outs or black marks. The CL-S400DT can handle fanfold tickets as well as standard roll media for labels or receipts. The easy-to-read LCD panel, on top of the printer, allows for quick and simple configuration.
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy media loading
- Energy Star compliant
- Self-contained metal mechanism for durable operation
- Internal power supply for reliability, 220v and 110v switchable
- Both Zebra® and Datamax® emulations as installed as standard
- BASIC interpreter for code conversion and support for other ticketing emulations
- Adjustable media sensors for tags with unusual cut-outs or black marks
- Standard tear-bar for perforated tags or optional autocutter
- Internal USB, Serial, Parallel and network interfaces configurations
- Media roll holder or fanfold stacked media
- Two-Year Warranty
The CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are designed like all Citizen printers...simple to use and easy to operate. This, combined with the durable, strong plastic case which is designed to take the occasional knock, means our printers keep running and running. The CMP-20 and CMP-30 feature high capacity media rolls which can accept large diameter media rolls of approximately two inches, allowing for long print runs without changing the media. Furthermore, they come equipped with high capacity batteries, providing users with day-long printing capabilities. Compact, robust and powerful, the CMP-20 and CMP-30 printers are ideal for all your receipt and labeling needs.
Facts & Features
- Easy media loading with drop-in paper loading and paper out indicators.
- Integral tear bar to cut paper to length.
- Lithium Ion battery technology and easy-to-change power modules.
- AC adapter as standard designed to recharge batteries on-board the printer or via an external charging station.
- Range of interfacing options including USB, industry standard serial plus Bluetooth and Wireless LAN
- networking options.
- Magnetic stripe reader and ICcard (‘chip card’) reader options.
- Windows drivers and software development toolkits for a range of application platforms.
With its unique and stylish design, the two-inch CT-S251 POS printer is perfect for receipt or queue management systems. With a class-leading 300 mm/s print speed and a front exit, compact size, the CT-S251 blends performance and poise. Connectivity is key with the possibility for USB, Serial, MFi Bluetooth, Ethernet and WiFi interfaces and toolkit support for iOS, Android and Windows operating systems. The CT-S251 is perfect for high class restaurant and boutiques where the environment requires a top class POS printer with eye-catching design.
Facts & Features
- Front Exit
- Fast 300 mm/sec
- 2-inch media: 57.5 ± 0.5 mm
- MFi / iOS Bluetooth version
- WiFi and Ethernet versions
- Energy Star power supply
- Stylish black or white case
- Same height as cash drawers
- Cash drawer connection
- ESC/POS™® compatibility
- SDKs for iOS, Android, Windows
The CT-S801 with top exit printout and CT-S851 with front exit printout are the first in a new line of revolutionary “Intelligent” printers, featuring the industry’s first POS printers with a back-lit graphic LCD display that communicates with you. With a variety of applications for retailers, end users, resellers and software developers in any location or environment, the unit has increased functionality which opens doors to the universe. Out of paper? The two line customizable LCD display alerts you: “Paper end. Please replace paper roll.” Alternatively, if the front cover is open the LCD shows: “Front cover open. Please close front cover.”
- Truly, unique printers: the industry’s first POS printers with back-lit graphic LCD displays that communicate with you.
- “APPS” provided to customize, change, or edit the display.
- The world’s fastest, most reliable, easiest to configure and customize POS printers.
- 300 mm/s providing customers with the fastest printing results.
- USB HUB interface to attach another input device such as pin-pad or biometric scanner etc.
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance cost.
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications.
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices.
- Built in power supply eliminates unsightly “brick” and frees up space.
- Printer drivers included: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32 bit & 64 bit), OPOS, Java POS, and Linux CUPS.
- Can be horizontally, vertically, or wall mounted.
- Industry standard footprint (same as TM-T88IV).
- Three year warranty.