POWERING A NEW GENERATION OF DATA COLLECTION
Introducing the TC53 and TC58, the first members of a new generation of Zebra mobile computers designed to do more. What makes these devices so different? New hardware redefines mobile computing performance. New solutions and sensor technologies as well as all the latest and fastest wireless technologies, including 5G, Wi-Fi 6E and CBRS (U.S. only), redefine the world of possibilities. A class-leading full HD+ 6-inch display helps workers to see more, do more and scroll less.
With Zebra-only Mobility DNA tools, the TC53 and TC58 deliver a built-in advantage, maximizing user productivity while minimizing IT complexities throughout the entire device lifecycle. Also, new manufacturing technologies make the TC53 and TC58 thinner yet even more rugged. The TC53 and TC58 mobile computers offer a new generation of data collection, a new level of operational efficiency and a new level of workforce productivity—driving new possibilities into the world of mobility.
|THE ULTIMATE USER EXPERIENCE
The TC5X mobile computers have it all — from the familiarity of Android to large full HD displays that is easy to read in direct sunlight to the first-time every-time capture of barcodes, labels, documents, more Wi-Fi range and speed with less power and more.
|THE ULTIMATE IN TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENTS
You get maximum computing power to handle the apps of today and tomorrow, rich locationing support, power-saving faster and more reliable Wi-Fi technologies (Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E, CBRS (US only), 5G); rich locationing support; high-quality voice; high-quality color rear camera for high-resolution photos and videos, a front-facing color camera for facial recognition and video calls, and much more.
|THE ULTIMATE IN VALUE-ADD FEATURES - ONLY FROM ZEBRA
With Zebra’s powerful Mobility DNA suite, you get more value out of your mobile computers by adding functionality as well as simplifying deployment and management of your mobile devices, driving productivity and device control to a new level.
Innovative Features of the TC53 / TC58 Mobile Computers
Get virtually instant response times in the most demanding applications with class-leading processing power, memory and storage—the next-generation Qualcomm 6490 octa-core processor, up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Flash, plus a 2 TB MicroSD card slot.
The latest wireless connections
Give workers the fastest speeds with Wi-Fi 6E and 5G. Also, support for CBRS private LTE networks (U.S. only) enables cost-effective wireless connectivity in the largest indoor and outdoor facilities.
Industry-leading 6-inch advanced display
Get the largest, highest resolution and brightest display in this product class. Screens are easy to read indoors and outside. Edge-to-edge technology means more information and less scrolling. It works when wet and workers can use a stylus or finger, with or without a glove—no need to change modes.
Capture ultra-high-resolution photos and video intelligence
The 16 MP integrated camera offers the highest resolution in its class. With optional Optical Image Stabilization* (OIS), it's easy to capture sharp, detailed photographs to document proof of condition, proof of delivery and more.
*Available in premium models only.
Choose standard or advanced range scanning
Choose the SE4720 1D/2D scan engine for standard scanning ranges or the SE55 1D/2D Advanced Range scan engine with Intellifocus™ technology to scan items in hand or across the room. Both options deliver split-second first-time capture of virtually every barcode, regardless of condition.
Calculate accurate parcel dimensions—and shipping charge
Zebra Dimensioning™ Certified Mobile Parcel is an industry-first solution that utilizes the integrated Time of Flight sensor to collect accurate 'legal for trade' parcel dimensions in just seconds, with the simple press of a button. Pricing is accurate and workers are more productive—no need to manually measure boxes.
The first members of a new generation of Zebra mobile computers designed to do more, the TC53 and TC58 feature new hardware, solutions and sensor technologies that redefine mobile computing performance for data collection. New manufacturing technologies make the TC53 and TC58 thinner—yet even more rugged delivering a new level of operational efficiency and workforce productivity.
The primary markets are:
- Field Service
- Transportation and Logistics
The primary users are:
- Retail associates
- Retail manager
- Field service technicians
- Postal carriers
- Courier drivers
Key applications include:
- Retail Associates
- Price/Inventory checks
- Item locator
- Line busting/Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS)
- Assisted selling
- Tash management
- Front of store replenishment
- Price management
- Inventory/cycle counts
- Retail Managers
- Workforce management
- Planogram management
- Promotion compliance
- Back of store management
- Field Service Technicians
- Asset management
- Parts inventory
- Invoicing/Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS)
- Postal/Courier Drivers
- Proof of delivery/condition
- Asset management
- Invoicing/Mobile Point of Sale (MPOS)
- Location services
Lead with the TC53/TC58 Mobile Computers..
Lead with the TC53 / TC58 mobile computers when your customers:
- Want a future proof investment to meet their workflow needs today and tomorrow. Following the success of the current TC5X series enterprise mobile computers, the new generation TC53 / TC58 mobile computers have the most advanced technologies for a new generation of data collection. A 6-inch full HD+ display, industry-first integrated Time of Flight (depth) sensor to collect accurate 'legal for trade' parcel dimensions; built-in support for the new generation of payment solutions, support for 5G and Wi-Fi 6E.
- Need high speed and reliable access to information. The new generation TC53 / TC58 delivers virtually instant response times for the most demanding applications with class-leading processing power, memory and storage: next-generation Qualcomm 6490 octa-core processor, up to 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of Flash, and a 2 TB MicroSD card slot. Plus, the latest wireless technologies give workers faster and more reliable access to information, including 5G, Wi-Fi 6E and CBRS (U.S. only).
- Require a device that allows workers to see more and do more. The TC53 / TC58 features an industry-leading 6-inch full HD+ display, the largest, highest resolution and brightest display in this product class. Screens are easy to read indoors and outside. Edge-to-edge technology means more information and less scrolling. It works when wet and workers can use a stylus or finger, with or without a glove—no need to change modes.
- Are looking to drive workforce productivity and device value to new levels. Our Mobility DNA tools deliver built-in advantage, maximizing user productivity while minimizing IT complexities. Deploy devices quickly and easily with Zebra Zero-Touch. Build feature-rich web applications with Enterprise Browser. Easily capture and integrate barcode data into apps without writing code with DataWedge API. Let devices provision themselves right out of the box with Zebra Zero-Touch and keep devices secure with LifeGuard™ for Android™.
TC53 and TC58 Accessories
Customers can customize the TC53 and TC58 to meet their application and backroom needs, while increasing revenue. Key accessories include:
Carrying and Mounting
- Protective Boot
- Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Vehicle Holder (non-charging)
Charging and Cradles
- 5-Slot 5D Ethernet Cradle (Non-Locking)
- 5-Slot 5D Charging Cradle (Non-Locking)
- 1-slot 4B battery toaster
- 5-Slot 4D4B charge only Cradle & Toaster (Non-Locking)
- Charge Only Vehicle cradle (Wireless charging)
- 2-slot 1D1B charging cradle, with spare battery charger, charge only
- 2-slot 1D1B charging cradle, with spare battery charger, ethernet
- Spare 1.5X Extended Capacity Battery (6600 mAh)
- BLE Battery (4400 mAh), includes Bluetooth beacon allowing device to be located while powered off
- Wireless charge battery (4400 mAh)
Please note: The TC53/TC58 accessories are not backward compatible with existing TC5X series mobile computers. Existing TC5X series accessories, with the exception of ShareCradles using an adapter kit, are not compatible with the TC53/TC58 mobile computers.
TC53 / TC58 Mobile Computers Services Opportunities
To enable predictable performance, operations and improved business outcomes, while eliminating unbudgeted repair costs, Zebra OneCare™ Maintenance Plans deliver expert technical assistance, repair services and software support for your customer's devices. Without a service plan, a single repair can potentially cost more than the device and can take weeks to complete. Increase device uptime and avoid unbudgeted repair costs with a Zebra OneCare service agreement. Choose from a variety of plans to fit operational needs—both today and as operations evolve—and rely on trained Zebra technicians to bring your customer's device back to factory specifications.
With Zebra OneCare, we help ensure the device is online and ready for business, ensuring critical business processes and operations are performing at peak levels.
With multiple levels of service to choose from to fit a range of business needs, Zebra OneCare provides:
- 24/7 always-available web self-service via Zebra's online Support Portal
- Software/firmware updates and upgrades
- Ability to track repair status via the Support Dashboard feature
- Device Diagnostic Tool to provide accurate real time device status information to help with telephone triage with Zebra's Support Center
- Repair Services for normal wear and tear and device failure coverage, plus varying levels of repair support, depending upon your needs
- Plus, we offer additional for-fee Options so you can customize your service level to fit your customer's business needs