Pocketsized for iOS/Andoid
1663 Linear Imager
This pocket-sized scanner is equipped with IP42 rating and 1.5 m drop resistance that ensures its ruggedness and reliability. Moreover, it includes outstanding capability to read high density barcodes up to 3 mil resolution.
1663 linear imager scanner includes a 20-meter Bluetooth® working range which can pair with your Tablets or smartphones and enlarge the working scope from the host. It also allows users to increase productivity by offering an ample 4 MB memory, storing up to 240,000 scans under batch mode. Users do not have to worry about working out of Bluetooth® range with its 10 KB buffer memory which stores about 600 scans. You will also enjoy Time Stamp which can accurately keep track of the exact time and date of every barcode read for better data analysis.
The pocket-sized 1600 series is designed to meet the scanning needs in healthcare, field sales and field service. With the reader options of laser (1662) and 2D (1664), it can effectively capture data under various applications. Running on a rechargeable Li-ion battery, the 1600 series can operate all day long to work across shifts and increase productivity. While it can also function as a memory scanner holding at least 240,000 scans, the Bluetooth® connectivity enables instantaneous data transmission to Smartphones and PDAs, keeping your back-end system updated.
- Versatile with Durable Performance for Maximized Productivity
- Snappy scan rate for fast, accurate workflow
- The 1600 series has the option under batch mode to save up to 4 MB of scanned data
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for repetitive use
- Lower power consumption with all-day work performance
- 1600 series is featured with free ScanMaster that supports multiple languages and symbologies for worldwide applications
- 1600 series is supported by CipherConnect that enables intensive data collection via Bluetooth® Serial Port Connections
How to pair CipherLab 1664 Bluetooth 2D Barcode Scanner with Android Device. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf2ND0e6KIY
How to pair CipherLab 1664 Bluetooth 2D Barcode Scanner with iPad/iPhone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdubNjp78DY