Services de configuration
BlueStar Services is another important instrument for our partners to improve margins and gain a competitive edge on hardware sales. With our in-house technical department we can offer unique value-added service solutions that gives you new opportunities and can differentiate yourself from competitors and fulfill requirements for projects of any scope.
Software installation, hardware configuration, kitting, custom packaging and labeling plus ship to any domestic or international destination serviced via FedEx, TNT, UPS or DHL are some of the services we can offer.
Value Added services:
- Software Installation
- Hardware Configuration
- Technical Support
- Kitting, staging, asset tagging and tracking, custom labeling
- Custom packaging solutions to meet unique specifications or needs
- POS Printers
- Barcode Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- Magstripe Readers
- MICR Readers
- Barcode Printers
Install Operating Systems & Application Software:
- Mobile Computers
- All-in-One POS Terminals
- Hardware and Software based Cloning & Imaging
Authorized Service &/or Support Provider:
- Star Micronics
- Zebra and many more
BlueStar Managed Services
BlueStar Managed Services are packaged, managed serivces that resellers can offer their customers to monitor and manage mobile devices across their network. Based on a competitive price per device per month, BlueStar Managed Services makes it affordable for even the smallest of businesses to benefit from a managed service.
What are the service offerings?
All the options included in the BlueStar Managed Service pack are classified in three different cornerstones based on their usefulness. Customers can choose them all or select only those that best suit their business requirements.
- Monitor – reports based insight
- Manage – enhanced reports plus MDM to deliver OS and firmware updates
- Resolve – reports to help identify critical issues to resolve
Selling services will enable you to differentiate your business from other resellers whilst delivering a valuable additional revenue stream. It will also deliver real value to your end users helping them to ensure they are getting the most from their investment in enterprise mobility.
We’ve developed a range of marketing materials to help you to promote BlueStar Services under your own brand. Read more about it by clicking here.
To discuss BlueStar Managed Services further please contact your local Account Manager in the first instance. For general enquiries please contact us at: services.emea(at)bluestarinc.com.
- POS terminals, cash drawers, scanners, and printers
- Cable drops
- Wireless Networks
- Digital Signage-single/multiple displays, video walls, airports, stadiums, retail
- Security Cameras
- Project management
- 98% completion rate on first time dispatch
- Real time tracking portal
Warranties and Service Plans
- OEM warranties and service plans offered through Honeywell and Zebra
- BlueStar Service Plans offered for new or existing equipment
- Onsite Maintenance Services
- Break Fix Repairs
- Depot Repairs
- Comprehensive line of supported manufacturers
- Faster contract processing
- Timely credit processing
- EOL or End of Service Plans:
- Provides a cost competitive solution
- If the customer decides to upgrade their hardware preceding the end of the service contract, the serial numbers can be swapped to a like or similar model for the remainder of the contract term at no
- Digital Signage/RFID/Wireless Networks:
- Our wireless-network field engineers utilize the latest in VisiWave and AirMagnet technology. They will deliver an optimized wireless network for your business needs based on the survey results.
- Services offered for:
- Aruba/HP, Cisco, Extreme Networks, Zebra, Ruckus, and select other
Wireless Network Solutions
- Implementation, configuration, and security setting management
- Upgrade of existing hardware
- installation of the Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF). cabinet, and cabling
- Implementation and support
Learn more from the TEConnect Podcast!
Want to understand how utilizing BlueStar's Services can expand your business and put the "value" in Value Added Reseller? Check out this episode of the hit TEConnect Podcast, feature BlueStar Service Program Manager Alex Bowles!