Featuring a solid double-layer housing, easy paper-loading design and media auto-centering function, the compact and elegant PC42d printer is easy to operate. This 4” Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is powerful and reliable, the PC42d printer is well suited for a variety of low-to-mid intensity thermal printing applications – such as electronic express and logistics waybills, healthcare laboratory labels and wristbands, retail price tags and receipts, distribution center routing labels, boarding passes and the like.
- Compact yet powerful – a perfect combination of economy and quality.
- Easy to use with a solid double-layer housing, simple paper-loading design, media auto-centering and auto-sensing of printing languages.
- A high-quality print head and compatibility with a wide range of thermal media ensures excellent printing results.
- Includes integrated command languages: ESim (EPL), ZSim (ZPL-II) and Direct Protocol (DP) with preset Chinese fonts.
Xenon 1902g Battery-Free Wireless Area-Imager Scanner
The Honeywell Xenon™ 1902g-bf area-imager scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth® low energy wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. Like all other Xenon scanners, the 1902g-bf scanner delivers aggressive barcode scanning performance – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
An integrated Bluetooth low-energy Class 2 radio gives users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. For added convenience, a paging system on the base activates auditory signals that help to locate a misplaced scanner. By eliminating the trip-hazard of tethered cables, the Xenon 1902g-bf scanner can provide a safer and more productive environment.
The scanner’s wireless technology completely eliminates the battery, replacing it with super-capacitors capable of achieving a full charge in less than two minutes via the USB port (under 30 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter) and typically providing at least 450 scans on UPC/EAN codes without recharging. This makes the Xenon 1902g-bf scanner ideal for applications entered around POS, workstations and counters – for example, as the secondary scanner to a bioptic (in-counter) scanner, or in support of shipping and receiving functions at warehouses. With no battery, a common maintenance hassle is removed and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
- When fully charged, the Xenon 1902g-bf scanner can typically scan over 450 UPC/EAN codes without the need for recharging – more than enough to check out 25 customers during peak times, or scan a morning’s worth of overnight deliveries.
- Super-capacitors hold their charge for hours when fully charged. So operators who forget to place their scanner in the charger prior to break won’t impact operations upon return.
- Two fully independently configurable recharge alerts remind the operator to place the scanner back into the base for charging. The alerts can be configured to trigger at different levels of discharge and with different levels of urgency, ensuring continuous operation.
- The Xenon 1902g-bf scanner is fully charged in under two minutes with a simple USB connection, and under 30 seconds when a powered USB or external power supply is used.
- When a fully discharged scanner is placed in the base, the ready-to scan LED on the base will typically flash in less than 20 seconds to notify the operator that there is sufficient power to support over 5 minutes of scanning.
Orbit 7190g Hybrid Presentation Scanner
The Orbit™ 7190g scanner incorporates breakthrough hybrid technology that combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area-imaging to provide a barcode reading platform optimized for highly efficient checkouts. Like other Orbit scanners, it delivers superior pass-through scanning of merchandise linear barcodes, while simultaneously helping retailers address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner.
Like other Orbit scanners – the best-selling hands-free scanners of all time – the Orbit 7190g scanner is an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
The Orbit 7190g scanner seamlessly works for both merchandise scanning by the cashier, and digital barcodes scanning off smartphones by customers. With the dual-modes design, the scanner is automatically optimized for both applications while eliminating the customer annoyance of a laser and LED illumination.
- The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for digital barcode reading, while maintaining superior merchandise barcode scanning.
- With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.
The ScanPal™ EDA70 is Honeywell’s enterprise-ready tablet that provides real-time connectivity for business-critical applications and efficient data capture capabilities inside or outside of four walls. A sleek, lightweight, enterprise-grade rugged tablet built on the Android™ 7 (Nougat) platform, the c tablet is ideal for scan-intensive workflows such as customer engagement and on-demand delivery requiring a truly mobile office with reliable access to communication and information, smooth multi-task processing, and an enterprise-level of reliability, protection, future scalability, and lower total cost of ownership.
With the ScanPal EDA70 tablet, network connectivity is no longer a barrier to the benefits of high-performance mobile applications. The ScanPal EDA70 tablet is designed to support the most advanced, connected mobile user experiences, facilitating large file transfers, video streaming and remote access to business applications quickly, so workers can more effectively manage a wide variety of tasks. The ScanPal EDA70 features a fast processor, 1D/2D barcode scanning, and a built-in camera, plus enough battery life to last a full shift and beyond. This keeps mobile workers always connected to crucial information to place orders, check stock, look up order status, or scan items as they are removed for delivery. A vivid 7-inch Corning® Gorilla® Glass display allows information to be readable in outdoor sunlight conditions.
The ScanPal EDA70’s design also features a sleek exterior and modern, all-touch interface for a contemporary appearance in customer-facing applications, as well as multiple input modes to save valuable time and minimize data entry errors. A full suite of accessories including desktop charging/docking systems, battery charging base, and additional offerings are available to keep the ScanPal EDA70 charged and ready for use. A hand strap and shoulder strap are also offered for users to handle the tablet easily for long periods of time with less fatigue.