Code Reader™ 3600
The CR3600 is a sleek, Bluetooth barcode reader that aggressively decodes 1D, 2D and postal barcodes while featuring a color screen and keypad that allows users to manually enter data in real time.
Designed specifically for mobile-related businesses, such as police departments, department of motor vehicles, retail companies and warehouse distributors, the CR3600 thoroughly handles all inventory management and data collection needs.
CR3600 Features & Benefits:
- Bright color display screen
- Lightweight models in palm and handled configurations
- Free source files to customize pre-installed applications
- Durable, quick-release rechargeable battery cartridges
- Battery status LED indicators with fuel gauge
- User feedback with vibration, audible tone, and LED
- High-speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized workflow processes
- IP54 housing to securely protect electronics and optics
- Paging button to assist in reader location
- Reads barcodes on mobile devices
- Standard warranty: 2 years
- CodeOne extended warranty service plans
The CR7018 is built for the mobile clinician. When you are taking your healthcare workflow mobile, you need the best case to protect your iPhone 7 or 8. The CR7018 is the industry’s first fully-enclosed battery backup case. Built with PVC-free CodeShield® disinfectant-ready plastics and Dragontrail™ Glass, your phone has never been so ready to face the harsh healthcare chemicals. Fully enclosed means fully protected from bacteria unlike consumer-grade cases trying to fit this space. Since the CR7018 is purpose-built for healthcare it not only protects the mobile investment–there is just simply no place for germs to hitch a ride.
Does your phone struggle to stay alive during long shifts? The CR7018 features an easily swappable, external battery that more than doubles the life of your phone. The CR7018 is supported by a flexible battery charging system. The 5 and 10-bay chargers can be mounted horizontally or vertically to fit any workspace. The chargers provide a clear indication of each battery’s charge status. Never guess again. Simply walk up, swap the battery with a full one, and get right back to work!
BatteryTrak is a mobile application designed for the CR7018. This app will show you real-time battery vitals like deployment dates, state of health, and serial numbers. Start proactively managing your fleet of battery cases.
If the need for barcode scanning arises in your mobile workflow, don’t worry! Our zero-miss decoding software, CortexDecoder® can be easily integrated into your application.