Key Injection Checklist
At BlueStar, we strive to provide the highest level of support and service. Therefore, we have put some tools in place to make it easier for our partners to understand what is needed to place key injection orders. Below is our BlueStar key injection checklist along with questions you might need to ask to supply all the information needed. This will aid our team to be more accurate and efficient in completing your order.
What we need to process key injection orders.
- Payment device -- PCI version “X”
- Communication cable
- Power supply
- Application load – if required
- License fee – if required
- Debit/Data keys – what encrypted key/processor?
- Stands, holsters, sleds, extended warranty
Questions to ask
- Who is end user/merchant?
- Is this an integrated or non-integrated solution?
- What is the POS application provider (ISV)?
- Only needed for an integrated solution?
- Who is the payment processor?
- What is the debit key description?
- What is the debit key KSI number?
- Do we have that processor key?
- If no, reseller will need to ask end user to contact their payment processor relationship manager to request to have the key components transferred to BlueStar. BS rep will provide internal security contact to start communication.
- Is there a gateway in the solution?
- If yes, does BlueStar have the data key?
- If no, reseller will need to ask end user to contact their Gateway provider to request to have them transfer the gateway key to BlueStar. BS rep will provide internal security contact to start communication.
- Which payment terminal vendor?
- How is the device communicating with the POS system?
- Do you need accessories?