Honeywell’s Dolphin™ CT60 mobile computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and fast data capture capabilities in a highly durable, longlasting form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT60 offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance or management features.
Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and costintensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The CT60, with Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform, enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification and deployment across the enterprise. The CT60 offers an extended product lifecycle across four generations of Android™, from Android Nougat to Android Q, to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower TCO. The CT60’s advanced enterprise lifecycle tools greatly simplify frequently repeated tasks such as software updates, training of new employees, and managing spare pools.
• Mobility Edge Hardware and Software Platform - Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management and lifecycle management.
• Future-Proof Investment Protection - Support for four Android generations starting with Android 7.1.1. Additionally, customers using Windows-based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
• Optimal Connectivity - The CT60 is the first enterprise grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity.
• Unparalleled Scanning Performance - Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
Rugged, Ergonomic And Built To Last - Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m tumbles.
Dolphin CN80 Mobile Computer
Logistics, warehouse, and field mobility organizations alike are transitioning from devices built on Windows® to devices built on Android™ and from keypad-centric devices to full touchscreens. But many legacy applications have not yet been updated for this new touch-centric world and for many use cases, keys remain essential for data capture. Fortunately, there’s one ultrarugged mobile computer that helps bridge the gap. The Dolphin™ CN80 device offers both a large touchscreen and a choice of numeric or QWERTY keypad, allowing users to pick the best input method for their environment today, and also be ready for the touch-centric applications of the future. Built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge™ platform, the Dolphin CN80 device offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform – unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features. Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and cost-intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The Mobility Edge platform enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise. The Dolphin CN80 device offers an extended product lifecycle across four generations of Android, from Android Nougat to Android Q, to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower overall TCO. The device’s advanced enterprise lifecycle tools also simplify frequently repeated tasks such as software updates, training new employees, and managing spare pools. The ultra-rugged Dolphin CN80 mobile computer features a fast processor, advanced network connectivity, and enhanced 1D/2D scanning plus extended battery life lasting twice as long as previous generations to keep workers connected and productive throughout multiple shifts. The large, vivid, 106.7 mm (4.2 in) touchscreen display can be read easily indoors and out and used with finger, glove, or stylus – making it ideal for warehouse, cold storage, field mobility, and other challenging environments.
Orbit 7190g Hybrid Presentation Scanner
The Orbit™ 7190g scanner incorporates breakthrough hybrid technology that combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area-imaging to provide a barcode reading platform optimized for highly efficient checkouts. Like other Orbit scanners, it delivers superior pass-through scanning of merchandise linear barcodes, while simultaneously helping retailers address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner.
Like other Orbit scanners – the best-selling hands-free scanners of all time – the Orbit 7190g scanner is an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
The Orbit 7190g scanner seamlessly works for both merchandise scanning by the cashier, and digital barcodes scanning off smartphones by customers. With the dual-modes design, the scanner is automatically optimized for both applications while eliminating the customer annoyance of a laser and LED illumination.
- The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for digital barcode reading, while maintaining superior merchandise barcode scanning.
- With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.
In today’s competitive environment, distribution centers need highly efficient solutions that boost forklift operator productivity and performance. Honeywell’s newest full-size vehicle mount computer, the Thor VM3, is designed to deliver unmatched operational efficiencies in the toughest distribution center environments.
Offering the latest security and productivity-enhancing features and functionality, the VM3 enables users to maximize efficiencies in activities such as case picking, truck loading, putaway and replenishment. The VM3 offers three breakthrough features that reduce downtime and enable greater worker productivity and efficiency. Plus, implementation and deployment into existing and future IT infrastructures is simple
Features and Benefits
Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workload changes.
User Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces maintenance cost by allowing users to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the depot.
Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
Powerful, Versatile Platform: The Intel® x86 architecture and Dual Core 1.5GHz processor enable superior performance of data-intensive applications. Plus, the Thor VM3 is Microsoft® Windows®-based, so integration and application development are simple.
Operating System Upgrade Path: Enterprises have an upgrade path for customers who need backward compatibility to their Windows® CE installed base now but want to upgrade in the future.
Versatile: Can be deployed in multiple application environments - from dry goods to cold storage, indoor or outdoor, in-premise or in intermodal facilities, in any IT environment.