SRM Certified Products at BlueStar
Shop by Verticals
Over the past three decades, Star Micronics America has established itself as a leading supplier of small printers, audio components, high-precision machine tools, and precision parts to the American market and established itself as one of the most innovative companies in its target industries.
“Star Micronics America was established in 1976 to bring the innovation of our parent company to the United States. Over the course of the past 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the leading Point of Sale (POS) printer companies in America, providing customers with truly innovative products that address the needs of the POS market. Also, we have enjoyed strong growth by developing superior audio components for the automotive, communications, and medical markets,” said Takayuki “Blues” Aoki, president of Star Micronics America.
Star Micronics America has grown from a single office in New York, NY to a national company with regional offices throughout the United States supporting its North American headquarters in Edison, NJ. The key to its growth is remaining committed to its core values – providing exceptional customer service that complements a full-line of high quality innovative printers for the POS market as well as audio components.
Over the past three decades, business has changed and Star Micronics America has maintained pace and leadership through innovation. The printer business has seen strong growth, due to product innovation. Star Micronics introduced the first thermal printer – the TSP300 – in 1992, and followed that up two years later with the TSP400, the industry’s first label printer. In the past two years, Star has introduced the TSP800RX, a dedicated and secure prescription printer that addresses the concerns of hospitals, medical doctors, and EMR vendors, as well as the TSP100 futurePRNT™ POS printer with WHQL certification from Microsoft®.
Business Development Manager
- High - Speed Printing of 43 Receipts per Minute (250mm/s)
- Available with WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, and USB
- Easy set-up across all models
- "Drop-In & Print" Paper Loading
- Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- Revolutionary futurePRNT Receipt Design Software
- Compatible with Star Cloud Services and AllReceipts™ digital receipt app
mPOP™ Mobile Point of Purchase
- Compact and Sleek Peripheral
- All Inclusive: Printer-Cash Drawer- Scanner-Device Stand
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows
- Effective Cable Management with Multiple Exit Options
- Cash Drawer with 4 Bill and 6 or 8 Adjustable Coin Slots
- Bluetooth 2.1 and USB connectivity
- Reliable “Drop-In and Print” Paper Loading
- Compatible with AllReceipts™, Digital Receipt Solution