For enterprises that require anywhere, anytime real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and data capture capabilities to maximize efficiency and serve customers more effectively, the Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE mobile computer. With support for either Windows ® or Android™ operating systems, the CT50 targets highly mobile frontline employees in scan-intensive workflows such as on-demand delivery, field service, and customer engagement who require a truly mobile office with the modern conveniences of an all-touch smartphone and the highest degree of future-proofing to speed business agility and lower total cost of ownership.
With the CT50, network connectivity is no longer a barrier to the benefits of high performance mobile applications. The CT50 is designed to support the most advanced connected mobile user experiences, facilitating large file transfers, video streaming, and remote access to business applications quickly, so workers can more effectively manage a wide variety of tasks throughout the sales cycle. Plus, the CT50 offers enough battery life to last a full shift and beyond, keeping mobile workers always connected to crucial information to place orders, check stock, look up order status, or scan items as they are removed for delivery. Optimized for use in field operations, the CT50 offers a vivid 4.7 in. sunlight-readable display with multiple input modes, including speech, stylus, gloved-finger touch, and keypad gestures to save valuable time and minimize data-entry errors.
Xenon 1902h Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner
Honeywell's Xenon 1902h healthcare area image scanner is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area imaging technology features a custom image sensor that is optimized for high-throughput barcode scanning. This easy to use hand-held scanner requires no training as it does not use laser-based scanning and also has a small footprint, making it ideal for healthcare and pharmacy applications. With industry-leading performance and reliability, the Xenon 1902h area imager is well suited for a wide variety of healthcare applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Features and Benefits
- Laser-Free Solution: Class I LED illumination mitigates the risk of eye injury and, unlike laser-based devices, does not require training for safe operation
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime; thumbwheel end-cap provides tool-free access to the battery, enabling employees to quickly and easily swap batteries
- Flexible Radio Power Management: Allows users to limit radio power output of scanner, minimizing the likelihood of interference with other devices
- Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- Remote MasterMind® Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Vertical Base: Minimizes overall footprint and enables presentation scanning, making the scanner ideal for use in areas such as pharmacy
PC23d Desktop Printer
Designed to set a new standard in user friendliness and flexibility, the 2"-wide Intermec PC23d direct thermal printer provides an intuitive label-printing solution. PC23d features a multi-language LCD or Icon-graphics user interface for maximum ease of use. User-installable connectivity options and accessories ensure that PC23d will fit your business needs both today and tomorrow. Its low cost and fast operation make the PC23d the smart choice for light-duty labeling applications where users need a reliable, easy-to-use printing solution.
Features and Benefits
Intuitive – Super Easy to Install and Use
- 10-language LCD or Icon-graphics user interface maximizes uptime
- One-handed media loading for trouble-free use
- Fastest throughput in its class at 8 ips for a productivity advantage
- Quick configuration with USB flash drive
Flexible – Fits Your Business Needs Today and Tomorrow
- User-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories for scalability
- Leading command languages for seamless deployment
- Modular IT-friendly design speeds up deployment and support
Smart – Keeps You Informed and Productive
- Remote status updates with Intermec tools minimizes downtime
- Programmable, with ability to directly add keyboard or scale improves efficiency
Dolphin® 99EXhc Mobile Computer
Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99EXhc mobile computer, purpose-built for use in healthcare environments, provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics, and multi-functional data capture for healthcare professionals performing a variety of applications including point-of-care medicine administration, specimen collection and inventory management. Extend the highest patient care and streamline logistics using the Dolphin 99EXhc. Equipped with a disinfectant ready housing, this mobile computer is ideal for healthcare environments where protocol requires harsh cleaning agents.