For enterprises that require anywhere, anytime real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and data capture capabilities to maximize efficiency and serve customers more effectively, the Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE mobile computer. With support for either Windows ® or Android™ operating systems, the CT50 targets highly mobile frontline employees in scan-intensive workflows such as on-demand delivery, field service, and customer engagement who require a truly mobile office with the modern conveniences of an all-touch smartphone and the highest degree of future-proofing to speed business agility and lower total cost of ownership.
With the CT50, network connectivity is no longer a barrier to the benefits of high performance mobile applications. The CT50 is designed to support the most advanced connected mobile user experiences, facilitating large file transfers, video streaming, and remote access to business applications quickly, so workers can more effectively manage a wide variety of tasks throughout the sales cycle. Plus, the CT50 offers enough battery life to last a full shift and beyond, keeping mobile workers always connected to crucial information to place orders, check stock, look up order status, or scan items as they are removed for delivery. Optimized for use in field operations, the CT50 offers a vivid 4.7 in. sunlight-readable display with multiple input modes, including speech, stylus, gloved-finger touch, and keypad gestures to save valuable time and minimize data-entry errors.
Captuvo SL42 Enterprise Sled for Apple ® iPhone ® 5th generation
For enterprises looking to extend the capabilities of their employee- or corporateowned Apple® iPhones®, Honeywell’s Captuvo SL42 enterprise sled transforms the popular and familiar smartphone into an enterprise-ready device that provides instant access to critical business information and enables automatic data capture and/or transaction processing right on the spot. By not having to carry a secondary device, the sleek and compact SL42 empowers mobile workers with the tools to be more efficient and productive while improving customer experience.
PC43d / PC43t
Reduce Time to Deploy and Maintain
- All in One Printer Command Languages (FP, DP, IPL, ZPL, EPL, DPL = Integration into typical environments
- USB Host/Boot enables file download from USB Thumb Drives
- Industry leading connectivity today or user upgradeable in the future for scalability & added confidence: Ethernet, Bluetooth®, WiFi, CCX certified & IPv6 standard
- Many healthcare and WMS software certifications for leading software compatibilityRemote monitoring and updates via printer webpage, SmartSystemsTM and or Wavelink AvalancheTM delivers a powerful ROI
Improve productivity & efficiency
- One handed media loading for quick, trouble free use
- Flexible and programmable Smart Printing simplified labeling processes, reduces errors, can eliminate PC hardware
- Easy to understand printer status messages from either universal icons or VGA display in 10 user languages keep productivity high and greatly reduces service calls
- 300m ribbon length reduces number of times operator must stop to change ribbon (1 change to every 4 changes in the competitors' printer)
- Largest memory with 128MB Flash/RAM and fastest printspeed at 8 ips offer fastest time to first label and throughput
- Widest range of media available for a desktop printer including tags, receipts, linerless, floodcoat, RFID tags. Media consistency with other printers.
- Industry leading connectivity today or user upgradable in the future for scalability & added confidence: Ethernet, Bluetooth®, and WiFi, CCX certified & IPv6 standard
Reduce training costs for workers
Area Imaging Scanner
Xenon 1900h/1902h, designed specifically for healthcare, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology features a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning. With industry-leading performance and reliability, the Xenon 1900h/1902h is well suited for a wide variety of healthcare applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900h/1902h delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900h/1902h incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes, Xenon 1900h/1902h decodes virtually all bar codes found in healthcare environments with ease.
A new space-saving, reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900h/1902h fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1900h/1902h can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. Additionally, Xenon 1900h/1902h incorporates disinfectant-ready housing which resists the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents used commonly in healthcare environments. Backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900h/1902h is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.