CK71 UNITS WITH EV12 EOL NOTICE:
See attachment for full list of affected part numbers.
Customers should choose the standard range imager as a direct replacement.
- Industry's fastest and farthest imaging engines delivering superior motion tolerance and barcode read range
- 31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class
- Exceptional peripheral support and quick change snap-on accessories provide versatility for every distribution environment
- On-board diagnostics and INcontrol Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Advanced power and battery management technologies extend device run time and reduce expense of replacement batteries
- Dual band 802.11n radio for pervasive wireless coverage
The CK71 is the no compromise, next generation ultra-rugged mobile computer that achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics for the most demanding warehousing and distribution environments.
- Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight and ruggedness
- Superior computing performance and application response time
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
- Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight
- Advanced bar code imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
- Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
- On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CN70 and CN70e
Granit 1911i Industrial-Grade Area-Imaging Scanner
The Granit™ 1910i and 1911i industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated 1910i is built to survive 5,000 3.3´(1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5´ (2 m) even at -22°F (-30°C). As a result, businesses deploying this industry leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
PM43 / PM43c
PM43/PM43c mid-range industrial label printers are ready to perform. Reduce workforce training and support with the tamper-proof, 10-language, color touch-screen or universal-icon interface. The PM43/PM43c is a third-generation Honeywell industrial printer designed to maximize your uptime. Count on the PM43/PM43c to deliver quick deployment, the fastest print speed in its class, and proven reliability.
Maximize uptime and operational consistency
Enhanced Self Strip for challenging media types. A tamper-proof color touch-screen in 10 languages or a universal icon interface maximizes uptime. Precision Print for consistent bar code printing with pin point accuracy
Improve cost control with remote monitoring Integrated device management and diagnostic capabilities delivers a powerful ROI. Multilingual Web page loaded on every printer ensures easy device monitoring from computers, smart phones and tablets
Solutions that grow and adjust as business conditions change
Programmability enables deployment of comprehensive labeling applications and solutions – including attached scanners, scales or other peripherals, all without the need for a computer for quick ROI. Advanced Connectivity = Future proof with IPv6. Collapsible core for non-core ribbon usage.