The Ultimate in All Touch Computing for Healthcare Workers
The TC52-HC touch computer builds on the highly successful TC51-HC, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in touch computing for today's healthcare workers. Medical workers get an unequaled user experience: the simplicity of Android with all the mobile computing, clinical collaboration and data capture features they need to provide every patient with the highest quality care. Staff stays connected throughout the hospital with clear VoIP calls, the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions, secure text messaging, video conferencing, mobile alarms and alerts. They also get the most easily sanitized device available today, ready for frequent cleanings and around-the-clock use.
The TC52-HC's cutting-edge platform maximizes the benefits of mobility today, while providing future-proofing for tomorrow. Healthcare facilities get the ultimate collection of value-add apps, Mobility DNA, with four new complimentary solutions—LifeGuard™ for Android™, StageNow, PowerPrecision Console, and WorryFree WiFi—that deliver unparalleled functionality, including the best possible WiFi performance, centralized control of the device update process, control over access to Google Mobile Services (GMS) and more. Plus, optional Visibility Services offer the latest device management capabilities to help maximize uptime and return on investment.
Also, the TC52-HC is backward compatible with the current TC51-HC accessories.
DOWNLOAD THE TC52-HC SPEC SHEET
DOWNLOAD THE TC52-HC TECHNICAL ACCESSORY GUIDE
DOWNLOAD THE TC52-HC CONFIGURATION & ACCESSORIES GUIDE
DOWNLOAD THE TOP 5 REASONS TO SELL THE TC52-HC (Resellers)
DOWNLOAD THE TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY THE TC52-HC (End-Users)
DOWNLOAD THE PRACTICAL GUIDE TO SELLING THE TC52-HC (+TC51-HC & MC40-HC)
DOWNLOAD THE TC52-HC CLEANING AND DISINFECTING GUIDE
Innovative Features of the TC52-HC Touch Computer
Active Edge™ Touch Zone for one-touch feature access
Users can easily create dedicated soft keys on either side of the display to access their most frequently used device features and applications with a single touch—from the scanner to specific apps and text messaging.
Disinfectant-ready to withstand frequent cleanings
The TC52-HC is designed for healthcare from the ground up: screw holes are covered and the number of crevices and seams have been minimized to eliminate places where germs can hide. Advanced medical grade plastics provide superior toughness, able to withstand frequent cleanings from a wide selection of disinfectants.
High-resolution video streaming for better collaboration
The front-facing 5 MP camera enables remote video conferencing with patients and colleagues, improving care quality and caretaker productivity. Built-in support for the latest positioning technology, Visible Light Communication (VLC), provides location-based information for mapping and clinical interactions.
Improved WiFi range and speed—with less power
With support for 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology, hospitals and medical offices get better WiFi range and speed. Also, processing is shifted from the TC52-HC to the access point, extending battery cycle time.
The most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions
Healthcare workers need better voice connections for better collaboration. Workforce Connect PTT Express is pre-installed and pre-licensed on the TC52-HC, enabling push-to-talk right out of the box with any other worker carrying any PTT Express-enabled Zebra mobile computer inside the four walls.
Secure text messaging
Standard text messaging services lack the security required for healthcare, but voice conversations are often inappropriate in a hospital. With Zebra's easy-to-deploy Workforce Connect Enterprise Messaging or an approved partner's secure texting application, medical staff can quickly and discretely communicate via text while meeting requirements for privacy and security.
The primary market for the TC52-HC is:
The primary users of the TC52 are:
- Lab and pharmacy technicians
- Hospital supply chain management
- Voice calls through the PBX
- Push-to-talk (PTT) inside the four walls
- Secure text messaging
- Mobile alarms and alerts
- Medication administration
- Prescription tracking
- Blood transfusion administration
- Electronic patient record access
- Breast milk management
- Inventory management (local floor supplies)
Lead with the TC52-HC
Lead with the TC52-HC Touch Computer when your customers:
- Need the latest capabilities for their medical staff. The rugged TC52-HC Android touch computer builds on the highly successful TC51, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in enterprise-class touch computing specifically for healthcare workers. The five-inch display provides plenty of space to view critical patient data and graphics-intensive apps, and the easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation works when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus.
- Need a device designed to thrive in healthcare. While the TC52-HC looks like a smartphone, it's engineered for 24/7 clinical use. The TC52-HC performs all tasks including mobile computing, clinical collaboration and data capture, improving productivity with a device that is as easy to use as a smartphone but built with durability and medical grade standards for all-day, every day clinical use. Medical facilities can maintain protection against healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) with a disinfectant-ready enclosure purpose-built to withstand frequent exposure to industry-recommended cleaning solutions.
- Require a device that offers the latest communication abilities. TC52-HC boasts the new SD-660 chipset, secure text messaging and a high-resolution front facing camera enables video conferencing/streaming with patients and colleagues. Users also get Visible Light Communication (VLC) and improved WiFi range and speed.
- Want a device with minimal adoption time. The simplicity and familiarity of Android practically eliminates the need for training—healthcare workers already know how to interact with the device and its applications. Medical office managers can deliver the highly-graphic interactive apps today's workers expect.
TC52-HC Touch Computer Services Opportunities – Zebra OneCare™ Support Services
To enable predictable performance, operations and improved business outcomes, while eliminating unbudgeted repair costs, Zebra OneCare delivers expert technical assistance, repair services and software support for your customer's devices. Without a service plan, a single repair can potentially cost more than the device and can take weeks to complete. Increase device uptime and avoid unbudgeted repair costs with a Zebra OneCare service agreement. Choose from a variety of plans to fit operational needs—both today and as operations evolve—and rely on trained Zebra technicians to bring your customer's device back to factory specifications.
With Zebra OneCare, we help ensure the device is online and ready for business, ensuring critical business processes and operations are performing at peak levels.
With multiple levels of service to choose from to fit a range of business needs, Zebra OneCare provides:
- 24/7 always-available web self-service via Zebra's online Support Portal
- Software/firmware updates and upgrades
- Ability to track repair status via the Support Dashboard feature
- Device Diagnostic Tool to provide accurate real time device status information to help with telephone triage with Zebra's Support Center
- Repair Services for normal wear and tear and device failure coverage, plus varying levels of repair support, depending upon your needs
- Plus, we offer additional for-fee Options so you can customize your service level to fit your customer's business needs