The TC51/TC56 touch computer is sleek and beautiful-yet smart, rugged and hardworking. Designed for the new business world, users get a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, along with the enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability a business requires.
This incredible solution for retail and field mobility applications features a large display for big business purposes. The solution also offers speed, accuracy and ease-of-scan to boost employee output, connecting the workforce like never before. With many unique Zebra-only features, customers get a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own. The TC51/TC56-the next evolution in enterprise touch computing.
TC51 - For Use Inside the 4 Walls-CLICK HERE TO COMPARE IT TO THE MC40
TC56 - For Use Outside the 4 Walls-CLICK HERE TO COMPARE IT TO THE TC55
DOWNLOAD THE ACCESSORIES GUIDE
Download the TC51 Healthcare Fact Sheet
DOWNLOAD THE SALES BATTLE CARD (Partners Only)
WATCH THE TRAINING VIDEOS (Partners Only)
- Customer Profile and Opportunity
- Pitch to Customers
- Competitive Differentiators
Learn How The TC51/TC56 Fits in the Following Verticals:
|TC51 in Retail
||TC56 in DSD/Route Accounting|
Innovative Features of the TC51/TC56 Touch Mobile Computer
Maximum display size with advanced technology
The 5 inch (12.7 cm) display offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. This capacitive touch panel gives workers easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation that works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. With best-in-class outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
Business tough—built for all-day every day enterprise use
While the TC51/TC56 looks like a smartphone, workers can drop it in water or onto concrete, use it in dusty areas and more—and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection. The Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window brings maximum scratch-proofing and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features.
The fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
With 802.11ac, the Wi-Fi enabled TC51 supports the fastest Wi-Fi connections with the most robust roaming support. The Wi-Fi and 4G LTE cellular-enabled TC56 keeps workers connected no matter where they are—in the facility or out in the field.
Powerfully efficient architecture with PowerPrecision+ battery for best-in-class power and manageability
Workers depend on their mobile devices nearly every minute of the day. The TC51 and TC56 are designed with a 64 bit hexa core processor that manages performance for the task at hand better than higher speed quad core devices. The user-replaceable PowerPrecision+ battery delivers up to an impressive 14 hours of power, ensuring that workers have plenty of power for the longest shift. A wealth of easily accessible battery metrics make it easier than ever to identify, remove and replace aging batteries. Also, with Warm Swap mode, users can change the battery without losing connectivity—no reboot is required.
The primary markets for the TC51/TC56 are:
TC51 touch computer
TC56 touch computer
- Transportation & Logistics
- Field Service
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD)/Route Accounting
- Price checks
- Inventory checks
- Item locator
- Price changes/price audits
- Assisted selling
- Product comparison
- Electronic coupons (mobile phone displays)
- Market research
- Store inventory transfers
- Gift registry lookup
- Financial/loyalty applications
- Click and mortar/catalogue orders
- Inventory management
- Voice communications
- Workforce management
- Planogram management
- Promotion compliance
Transportation and Logistics applications:
- Proof of delivery
- Asset management
- Asset tracking
- Location services
Field Service applications:
- Parts inventory
- Task management
- Location based services
- Technical assistance
- Appointment scheduling
- Service automation
Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Route Accounting applications:
- Order automation
- Delivery tracking
- Inventory management
- Store setup
- Customer support
The primary users of the TC51 are:
- Retail: associates and managers
The primary users of the TC56 are:
- Transportation and logistics workers who use rugged EDAs or keyboard handhelds for proof-of-delivery, asset management and tracking. These users value worker uptime, data accuracy, efficiency and connectivity.
- Field Service workers who use rugged EDAs, PTT phones, laptops and GPS, but want to consolidate, add smart device functionality, maximize device/worker uptime and minimize repair cost.
- DSD and Route Accounting workers who use rugged EDAs/handhelds for delivery, ordering, inventory management, CRM and/or store setup. These users prefer a touch interface as well as value, service, speed and data connectivity.
Lead with the TC51/TC56 when your customers
- Require a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones to meet worker expectations, combined with enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability that a business requires.
- Need a replacement for previous generation devices. The TC51 and TC56 can be considered the evolutionary replacement to the MC40 and TC55. They are designed to cover similar markets and applications as the TC70 and TC75 at a more aggressive price point.
- Want a device that offers fast, dependable wireless connection. With 802.11ac, the Wi-Fi enabled TC51 supports the fastest Wi-Fi connections with the most robust roaming support. The Wi-Fi and 4G LTE cellular-enabled TC56 keeps workers connected no matter where they are—in the facility or out in the field.
- Require a device that incorporates and extends Android technology. As a new addition to industry's largest Android portfolio, the TC51 and TC56 integrate unsurpassed security with Zebra's Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that make Android a more robust enterprise class operating system. In addition to Mobility DNA, users get more value with the industry's most comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate any solution.
- Require a mobile device with extended battery life for long shifts. The TC51 and TC56 are designed with a 64 bit hexa core processor that manages performance better than higher-speed quad core devices. Combined with the user-replaceable PowerPrecision+ battery, both devices deliver up to an impressive 14 hours of power, ensuring that workers have plenty of power for the longest shift.
Senior Business Analyst and Business Development Manager