- 15" all-in-one mini kiosk and customer engagement device
- 7" LCD interactive touch screen display
- Reliable ARM based CPU
- 256MB of memory + Micro SDHC up to 32GB
- Integrated high-speed thermal printer
- Integrated magnetic stripe reader and 2D imager
- Internal speaker
- 4 x USB port, Ethernet, audio line out, MIC input
Star Micronics introduces its AsuraCPRNT, a robust, feature rich, interactive all-in-one mini kiosk and customer engagement device with an integrated printer. Standing at 15 inches tall, the AsuraCPRNT is equipped with a reliable ARM processor which manages its seven-inch touch-screen display and its integrated high-speed three-inch printer.
The FVP-10 is designed to bring an array of new benefits like front loading, onboard USB, receipt compression for paper saving and multiple mounting options due to its “platform” design combined with the high quality and high-speed printer performance that POS users have come to expect from Star.
StarMicronics has developed the FVP-10 to assist users who:
- Have counter space challenges
- Require a splash and dust resistant printer
- Need to print a receipt as fast as possible to decrease customer wait time
The FVP-10 features an ultra high print speed of 250mm/second and front paper loading for easy paper roll changing. Its square design & front paper loading allow for it to either be easily under-counter mounted or used as a platform to mount other POS devices. The FVP-10 can support up to 7 pounds of accessories on its top. Text to voice feature enables users to communicate important information with both staff and customers. Voice alerts to remind an operator to start a specific task can easily be programmed.
The FVP-10 is offered in 3 packaging configurations for easy integration:
- Standard FVP-10USB with CD and USB cable but NO power supply
- The Platform FVP-10USB with CD, USB cable, Platform extension and power supply
- The under the counter FVP-10USB with CD, USB cable, Under the counter connecting kit and power supply
Sanei SK-30 & SK-40
Star Micronics America is Pleased to Announce
Exclusive Partnership with Sanei Electric Inc.
to Expand its Kiosk Printing Solutions
Star Micronics America is pleased to announce its exclusive partnership with Sanei Electric Inc. to expand its kiosk solution offerings with two-inch, three-inch and four-inch thermal kiosk printer series as part of the company’s continued commitment to the growing kiosk market. These new kiosk printers offer a variety of features, accessories, and sizes to meet virtually every kiosk application, including airline e-ticket/boarding passes, ATMs, bus/rail tickets, gift registries, Internet access terminals, lottery/gaming, and maps/direction kiosks.
Three-inch, SK1-30 Series
Like its two-inch counterpart, the SK1-30 three-inch series boasts a print speed of 200mm/sec with 203 dpi resolution while also demonstrating long service life and high reliability. Available in standard format (horizontal orientation) with or without presenter, standard format drop-in paper loading with or without presenter, and vertical format (vertical orientation) without presenter, SK1-30 series printers have the ability to fit many applications. Compact (low height size: 95mm including paper roll) and light weight (Approx. 730g), the SK1-32 is an optimal solution for applications requiring a small direct thermal kiosk printer with standard three-inch print width. Available option includes bezel paper detector for the entire SK1-30 series.
Four-inch, SK1-40 Series
Available in standard format (horizontal orientation) with and without presenter, the SK1-40 four-inch series offers a quick and reliable four-inch wide printing solution servicing kiosks with more information intensive reports and receipts.
Star Part Number
2 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation (120mm paper roll), presenter, power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, vertical orientation (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, vertical orientation (120mm paper roll), presenter, power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation, drop-in paper loading (83mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation, drop-in paper loading (102mm paper roll), presenter, power supply and power cable sold separately
2 inch kiosk printer, vertical orientation, front paper loading (83mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
3 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
3 inch kiosk printer, vertical orientation (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
3 inch kiosk printer, vertical orientation (120mm paper roll), presenter, power supply and power cable sold separately
3 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation, drop-in paper loading (83mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
4 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
4 inch kiosk printer, horizontal orientation, presenter (120mm paper roll), power supply and power cable sold separately
Large paper roll holder for 2 inch & 3 inch kiosk printer
Bezel paper detector for 2 inch & 3 inch kiosk printer
Power cable adapter
- High Speed Output - Up to 180mm/sec
- "Drop-In & Print", Easy Paper Loading
- Large Paper Roll Capacity (up to 180mm Diameter)
- Ticket Stacker Fitted as Standard
- Multiple Paper Widths (45-82.5mm Adjustable)
- One Piece Transparent Cover
- Two Color Output Available
- Variable Position High Quality Black Mark Sensor
- Housing colors: Putty or Black; Red or Blue: Special Order
The TSP1000 is a specialty POS solution that offers truly outstanding value, reliability, performance and quality. The TSP1000 high capacity direct thermal printer offers support for up to a 7” diameter paper roll that is ideal for high volume applications. The integrated ticket/document stacker aids in sorting multiple tickets/documents where batch printing is required. Perfect for: lottery, large events, ticketing, industrial kitchen, bar and libraries.
Includes Windows Vista™ "built-in" drivers (Inbox drivers).
- Print reports, receipts and labels from one printer
- Add security and ease of use to receipts and other documents with the TSP700’s resident support for barcodes
- Automatically printed duplicate copies
- Available RS232 serial, IEEE1284 parallel, USB2.0 Full Speed, 10 Base-T Ethernet or Wifi communications interfaces
Building on the industry success of the TSP700 from Star Micronics, with a print speed of 48 receipts per minute (250mm/sec), the TSP700II is the best single station printer you can expect. The TSP700II now features a double resolution mode to increase sharpness to any graphic! Eye catching graphics for company logos and/or coupons are a print away. Its improved and sleeker design features a new top cover which extends to the edge of the printer making it more difficult for dust and liquids to penetrate and harm the printer. In addition to the extended cover, sound and vibration dampening channels within the printer help reduce printing noise and also add an extra layer of protection from moisture or dust when used in harsher environments.
The TSP700II is ideal for high-volume retail establishments like lottery, grocery stores, healthcare, banking, and restaurants. To prove Star's full confidence in this ultra reliable printer, Star is offering the best warranty in the industry: a complimentary three year Extend-A-Star bumper to bumper warranty.
- High Speed Up to 220mm/sec
- Modular Design for Easy Integration
- Adjustable Print Width from 42mm to 82.5mm
- Document Capture
- Optional Bezel (Snout)
- Available With or Without Presenter
Description:With a compact footprint and support for smaller paper widths, the TUP500 is a welcomedaddition to Star Micronics’ kiosk printer line to provide solutions to a great range of applications.The TUP500 features an industry leading print speed of up to 220 mm/sec and a high reliability at an MCBF of 60 Million Lines. The innovative looping presenter prevents paper jams by printing the receipt in full before providing it to the user. The Presenter also uses Star Micronics’ document capture technology to retract receipts left by the user, resulting in increased document security and a cleaner operation area.A brand new innovative bezel (snout) option can be directly attached to the presenter to capture the user’s attention with programable 2-color (red & green) flashing LED lights. The TUP500 features adjustable paper widths of 45mm – 82.5mm documents. With the addition of the optional Large Paper Roll Accessory, it supports up to a 10” paper roll for many hours of unattended operation.The TUP500 kiosk printer is ideal for a wide range of applications including public information kiosks, gaming, lottery, web kiosks, and much more.
- Wide Format
- Looping Presenter
- Document Capture
- Multi-Position Near End Paper Sensor
- Easy Paper Width Adjustments
Description:The TUP900 printing solution brings the ultimate in flexibility and performance to kiosk printing. Its modular design eases integration with many different kiosk configurations. The looping presenter of the TUP900 ensures jam-free operation by eliminating user access to the document while it is printing. The presenter also allows for the capture of documents which are not removed by the user.Paper handling capabilities up to 6” diameter paper rolls (up to 10” with optional paper roll holder unit) with widths from 80 to 112 mm give the TUP900 ultimate paper flexibility. The large paper roll holder combined with the looping presenter ensure many hours of unattended operation.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
- High - Speed Printing of 43 Receipts per Minute (250mm/s)
- Available with WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, and USB
- Easy set-up across all models
- "Drop-In & Print" Paper Loading
- Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- Revolutionary futurePRNT Receipt Design Software
- Compatible with Star Cloud Services and AllReceipts™ digital receipt app
mPOP™ Mobile Point of Purchase
- Compact and Sleek Peripheral
- All Inclusive: Printer-Cash Drawer- Scanner-Device Stand
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows
- Effective Cable Management with Multiple Exit Options
- Cash Drawer with 4 Bill and 6 or 8 Adjustable Coin Slots
- Bluetooth 2.1 and USB connectivity
- Reliable “Drop-In and Print” Paper Loading
- Compatible with AllReceipts™, Digital Receipt Solution