A highly productive and durable compact 2-inch mobile printer, PW208NX is extremely suitable for various applications including markdown at retail stores, door-to-door delivery,
•Full 2.16" print width
•Six preinstalled emulations
•Smart battery for easy management and full Shift operation
•Numerous chargers and accessories
•Bright status LEDs and color display
WS4 Series | Maximizing Performance, Versatility and Investment
WS408TT | WS412TT | WS408DT | WS412DT
The WS4 Series is designed for stylish and comfortable design concept. The combination of curve line and straight line makes the feeling of the stylish. Also, the small design matches the use in the office, the factory and the distribution center..
- User-Friendly Operation and Serviceability
- Printing Resolution of 203 / 300 dpi
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Models
- Standard Ethernet
- Prints Labels, Receipts, Tags and Wristbands.
- Long 300m (984.2 ft.) Ribbon - Face-in/out.
- Emulations (SZPL®, SEPL®, SDPL®, SIPL®)
- Wireless Operation via Bluetooth™ or Wi-FI™
CLNX Series | High Performance Thermal Printers
CL408NX | CL412NX | CL424NX | CL608NX | CL612NX
With the CLNX Series your problems are solved! Only the CLNX will address the typical thermal printer issues you experience today by its many user friendly features and rugged design. Built with integrity, designed with the operator in mind, the CLNX surpasses the standard of today’s printing technology.
- Up to 6.5" Wide Printing with CL6NX Wide Web Thermal Printers
- Solid Construction - The CLNX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability vs. bent frame and spot welded construction as seen on other leading competitive models.
- 10-Inch OD and 600 Meter Ribbon
- Universal Connectivity - More standard connectivity options create easier integration into existing and expanding application environments
- Easy Media Access - Wide accessibility (60°) to media path allows for quick, effortless loading of media, print head and platen roller maintenance.
- Label Dampener - LTDS controls the back-feed; wound in/wound out features, making most media CLNX adaptable.
- On-board Help Videos - The CLNX help videos are conveniently resident on the printer for viewing vs. scannable QR codes as seen on other leading competitive models.
- Advanced Ribbon Control - Additional ribbon guide roller and oversized ribbon wind spindle is synchronized with platen roller to help reduce ribbon wrinkle.
Argox - a SATO company
Affordable, Quality Assured thermal printers from ARGOX - a SATO company
SATO America, a leader in barcode printing, labeling, and EPC/RFID solutions, announces their new Value Line of Printing Solutions from Argox - a SATO company.
Known for trusted dependability, quality and exceptional value, the new Value Line of printers is designed and manufactured to fulfill the application demands of emerging and industrial markets for cost effective, reliable products.
SATO Barcode Printers and Scanners
The compact CP-2140Z desktop printer not only saves space, it lets you install a large 300M long ribbon for bigger printing demands. Ribbons and media are easy to load, and you can select for ribbon ink-side in or ink-side out. A media sensor system delivers greater flexibility for diverse media and applications. A head-open switch initiates auto-calibration for more precise printing.
The CP-2140Z prints at 203dpi resolution and a speed of 4ips. Standard memory includes 4MB Flash and 8MB SDRAM. The printer has a modular design for easy maintenance, and printing noise is minimal. It supports the Windows 7 OS, 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite codes, QR barcodes, and Windows TrueType fonts.
The OS-214plus is the newest generation of Argox's most successful medium volume printer model. Its attractive and stylish design is just one of several new features and advanced functions. The significantly larger on board memory increases print capability for producing a wider range of label applications. A full-speed USB interface adds flexibility for use with any of today's notebook and other computers. Its space-saving design offers the same small footprint and light weight as previous models for easy and convenient placement. The new OS-214plus maintains Argox's leading position as the industry standard for style, price, and performance.
The OS-2140DZ direct thermal barcode printer offers excellent value for meeting your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. Fast and reliable with a printing speed of 4 inches per second, this printer features a 32-bit CPU, 4M Flash memory and 8M DRAM. It also offers extended printing length of up to 100-inches to facilitate a wide range of media.
Space-saving and user-friendly the OS-2140DZ is simple to set up and operate, and creating labels is easy. A see-through window lets users monitor when to change media. A USB interface offers more flexible connectivity. The printer supports 1D/GS1 Data Bar, 2D/Composite codes and QR barcodes. The OS-2140DZ provides true value for a compact and dependable high-performance direct thermal printer.
SATO Industrial Barcode Printers
The versatile new X-2000V Series industrial barcode printer features "stand-alone" operation using a standard PS/2 interface for connecting a PC keyboard or scanner for data input—no extra cost for KDU or printer controller is required. A multilingual LCD display on the front panel makes installation, configuration, and operation simple and convenient. The X-2000V has a 32-bit RISC microprocessor for printing speeds up to 6ips as well as 4MB of Flash memory, and 8MB SDRAM. Enhanced features include an easy-to-adjust print mechanism, selectable inside or outside ribbon coating; easily adjusted thermal print head pressure, a button for fine-tuning ribbon tension, and many more. Plug-and-play setup with parallel, serial and bi-directional USB interfaces offers maximum flexibility and connectivity. The X-2000V is an industrial-strength barcode printer that is easy to adjust and delivers excellent cost-performance.
The X-2300ZE is a high-performance, flexible, and easy-to-use industrial barcode printer with Ethernet capabilities.
The durable X-2300ZE features thermal transfer printing with 203dpi print resolution, up to 6ips printing speed, and for heavy duty labeling demand. A 32-bit CPU, 8MB Flash and 16MB SDRAM on board memory assure high quality printing. Communication interfaces include parallel port, RS-232, USB, PS/2 keyboard and Ethernet for easy connectivity. An SNMP trap function allows the monitoring of network attached devices in real-time. The X-2300ZE’s standard PS/2 interface connects an input device such as a keyboard or scanner for stand-alone operation.
SATO Barcode Scanners
Eagle Eye 6821 - Wireless 2D Scanner
Eagle Eye 6800 - 1D Barcode Scanner
SATO's Eagle Eye 6800 1D and the Eagle Eye 6821 cordless 2D Barcode scanners are industry rugged scanners that offer features usually only available on more expensive models. Each product are IP65 rated, meaning they can survive a 1.8m fall and still provide consistent quality and performance in its operation.
Both are also well suited for use in extreme environments such as; cold storage or high heat temperatures/high humidity conditions. Unlike the standard design, look and feel, of industrial barcode scanners, the Eagle Eye 6800 promotes a more stylish and ergonomic design for function and aesthetics.
While the Eagle Eye 6821 ergonomic design may also reduce user's fatigue, it increases scanning capabilities in operation by eliminating itself being wired directly to a device, allowing the users to extend their scanning up to 300 feet in distance!
Both offer excellent performance, reading/processing small barcode labels or from electronic devices such as mobile phone or tablet.
Here are but a few of their features:
- USB, HID and RS232 Interfaces supported
- IP65 Sealing and 1500 1.6 ft tumbles (IEC 60068-2-31)
- Rugged design, multiple 6 ft drops to concrete
- Cold temperature operation down to -20° C
- iOS and Android Bluetooth connectivity
- Battery life supports over 80,000 scans on one charge (1 scan/sec)
- Optional Class 1 Bluetooth for up to 300 ft (100 m) range
- AI-6800 warranty, 3 years standard
- AI-6821 warranty, 5 years standard
M10e | 10.5" Wide Web Thermal Printer
M10e - SATO's new specialty series of printers
SATO’s new M10e was designed with manufacturing applications in mind. This barcode printer creates labels up to a full 11.8 inches wide at a speed of up to 5 inches per second. The 10.5-inch print head makes it possible to print large format compliance labels at top speed without rotating the image. The M10e printer can hold media sizes up to approximately 11.8” wide x 16.6” long. For maximum throughput, a 32-bit high speed RISC processor is in the heart of every M10e printer.
|Print Method:||Direct/Thermal Transfer|
|Print Resolution:||305 dpi|
|Media Width:||5.2" to 11.8"|
|Memory:||16MB RAM/6 MB Flash (4MB available to download forms and fonts)|
|Print Speed: (max.)||5 ips|
Performance, Convenience & Versatility
SATO's new specialty series of printers
This new series of retail SATO printers include a heavy duty print mechanism and cutter assembly which carries on the tradition of durability and performance of SATO solutions. With its industrial chassis and high performance processing, it tackles even the most demanding print jobs with supreme ease. Tags and labels automatically load with a touch of a single button, while sensors automatically calibrate gap or reflective markings ensuring proper print registration.
Tag it. Bag it! Great Looking Tags, Bag Great Customer Sales
Built especially for retail industry applications, the TG3 will serve as your printer of choice for tagging and labeling apparel, accessories, house wares, furnishings and much more.
- Print Method: Direct or Thermal Transfer
- Media Width: 0.09" to 3.3"
- Resolution: 203 or 305 dpi
- Print Width: 3.1"
- High Throughput, up to 10ips Print Speed
- Thick Tags Supported
- Print, Cut and Stack Media
- Batch Separation Function
- Coreless Ribbon Supported
- Multiple Communication Interfaces USB/LAN/WLAN
- RFID Upgradable*
- Retail Point of Sale
- Home Improvement
- Travel & Leisure
- Postal Services
- Outlet Sales
- Shelf Labels
- Bag and Sack Tagging
- Jewelry Tagging
- Asset Tagging
- Apparel Tagging
- Security Tagging
- Durable Goods
- Price Ticketing
- Mark Down Ticketing
Affordable Compact Desktop Printers
With superior performance and affordable price, these 2" or 4", 203 or 305 dpi, Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer printers are the best in their class. The SATO CG Series models are delivered stock out of the box with competitive emulations onboard, optimal interfaces (built in USB Standard) and an anti-microbial casing for outstanding performance in clinical and processing environments.
- 203 or 305 dpi Print Resolution
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Anti-Microbial Casing
- Multiple Codepage Support
- Competitive Emulation Options
- Easy Maintenance
- Transportation & Logistics
- Office Administration
- Education & Libraries
- Travel & Leisure
- Specimen Labeling
- Wristband Printing
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Labeling
- Office Mailings
- File Folder Labeling
- Layaway Marking
- Price Markdowns
Performance, Convenience & Versatility
- Anti-Microbial Casing
- Top Cover Safety Latch
- EASY Print Head Replacement
- Drop - Load - Go Media Bin
High Performance Industrial Thermal Solutions
Heavy Duty Metal Construction
The Pro Series' rugged all-metal design makes these printers ideal for heavy-duty use in the harshest environments. The metal enclosure provides full protection of the print mechanism and media in any mission-critical application.
High Speed and Performance
The M84Pro uses the latest technology to provide maximum performance and eliminate wait time. The powerful RISC CPU delivers print speed of up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) per second, enabling you to generate the most complex label formats quickly and efficiently.
User Configurable Print Resolution
The Pro Series printers offer superior print quality at 203, 305, and 609 dpi. By simply changing the print head, you can quickly convert the M84Pro to any of three available print resolutions.
- Processor: RISC
- Print Method: Direct/Thermal Transfer
- Print Width: 4.1"
- Media Width: 0.87" to 5"
- Resolution: 203 dpi, 305 dpi, 609 dpi
- Memory: 16MB RAM / 2MB Flash
- 16 MB Standard RAM
- 2 MB Standard Flash
- 4 MB Flash - Optional
- 1 MB or 256k PCMCIA - Optional
- Roll-fed or fan-fold, die-cut or continuous direct thermal (thermal transfer) labels, synthetics, and tag stock with or without black mark, gap, or notch.
- Max. Caliper: 0.01" (0.25 mm)
- Max. Roll Diameter: 8.6" (218 mm)
- Wind: Face-In
- Adjustable transmissive sensor for gap
- Reflective sensor for black mark
- Automatic, programmable top of form
- Label present sensor (opt. w/dispenser)
- Ribbon-out sensor
Plug-In Interface Modules
- Serial - RS232 (up to 57.6k bps)
- Parallel - IEEE1284 (ECP)
- Ethernet - 10/100BaseT
- Wireless 802.11g
- USB (Factory Installed)
- Memory Expansion
- Real Time Clock
The Pro Series high-performance industrial printers are ideal for a range of applications, including:
- PCB Labeling
- Component Marking
- Retail Labeling
- Compliance Labeling
- Asset Tracking
Ultimate Performance & Mobility
Quick. Durable. Portable.
For fast, flawless barcode label printing to go, look no further than SATO's MB2i and MB4i series of printers. These ergonomic wonders are ideal for Mobile Printing, Receipt Printing, Price Marking, Specimen Labeling, Route Accounting, Shelf Labeling and Point of Sale applications.
- Light weight & portable yet extremely durable
- Easy media and battery loading, drop-load-go design
- Drop Test
- USB (MB400/410i only)
- 802.11g Wireless
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- RS232 (Serial)
- Law Enforcement
- Mobile Printing
- Receipt Printing
- Price Marking
- Mark Down
- Specimen Labeling
- Shelf Labeling
- Route Accounting
Business Development Manager