Payment Terminal Mount Solutions
The MMF POS division is the leading supplier of cash drawers and accessories to the POS / Retail distributors and many OEM accounts. With a global supply chain footprint, we maintain a passion for service, producing high quality product and providing excellent aftermarket support.
* ADA refers to the Americans with Disabilities Act. Although this product helps support compliance with ADA height performance guidelines, it does not by itself ensure ADA compliance.
Wheelchair Accessible Mounts for Payment Terminals
Improving Accessibility to Payment Terminals
The MMF POS Wheelchair Accessible Mount for payment terminals is a unique, patent-pending, adaptable arm that extends from a stationary position above a standard checkout counter height to a height below the counter to within ADA* guidelines, closer to the wheelchair armrests for easier payment verification, signing approval, and/or entering a PIN on the terminal screen.
- Promotes PCI and ADA compliance
- Easier payment verification
- Effortless signature approval
- Discreet PIN entering
Why Improve Wheelchair Accessibility to Payment Terminals?
- Lack of accessibility within checkouts is the #3 highest ADA* lawsuit trigger.1
- 2017 Federal ADA Title III Lawsuits are 18% higher than 2016.2 These include alleged claims of some retailers’ POS devices not being accessible to people with disabilities.
- Security concerns when customers relinquish control and security of credit cards because they cannot reach the payment terminals.
*ADA refers to the Americans with Disabilities Act. Although this product helps support compliance with ADA height performance guidelines, it does not by itself ensure ADA compliance.
- A space-saving, compact design for any retail counter
- Multiple security features to support PCI DSS v3.0 Requirement 9.9
- Adjustable tilt for optimized viewing angles
- Revolving stand with rotational stop that helps prevent cable strain
- Ample cable management to protect and conceal cables
- Robust steel construction with a durable scratch and chip-resistant powder-coat finish
Business Development Manager