Vehicle Mount Computers
Key Selling Points
- Smallest footprint of a full screen vehicle mount computer
- Compact size improves visibility and safety for forklift applications
- Wireless connectivity, support for RFID and speech recognition maximize productivity
- Designed to mount on virtually any surface
- With Intermec SmartSystems™, CV31 can be used to manage peripherals
- Robust versatility, economical pricing without sacrificing features
Features and Benefits
- Tight integration with Honeywell scanners/imagers, voice, printers, RFID, device management, client software, Medallion® services and support offers the most comprehensive solution for the warehouse
- Ready for voice with Vocollect Voice Catalyst from Honeywell
- Includes pre-licensed Honeywell Client Pack and integrated keyboard optimized for terminal emulation and browser
- Ideal balance of mounting ease and display readability with 20cm (8 inch) WVGA (800x480) LED backlit display
- Integrated CAN-BUS vehicle interface supports fleet management applications
- Options include WWAN/GPS, outdoor display and defroster
- On/off ignition sensing and integrated UPS battery with up to 30 minutes operating time
- User-replaceable touchscreen and keyboard assemblies for reduced downtime
- Rugged construction, IP66 sealing, and glove-compatible keyboard spacing
Features and Benefits
- Simple to install, configure and maintain
- Full PC functionality with a 12.1-inch SVGA touch screen
- Lower upgrade and maintenance costs with field-serviceable components
- Range of operating systems and open architecture means easy integration into existing systems
- Rugged industrial design includes options for cold-storage applications
- Uninterruptible power supply prevents shutdowns and power loss common to material handling vehicles
Built with many of the same easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain features of the popular Thor VM1 and CV41 models, the rugged, Android™- based Thor VM1A also offers all the advantages of Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform – including the ability to accelerate provisioning, application certification, and deployment across the enterprise. The Thor VM1A is upgradable from Android O to Android R, and features extended security update support to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower overall TCO.
The device’s advanced enterprise configuration and software support tools also simplify frequently repeated tasks such as unit setup and distribution of security and software updates. Compact, ergonomic, and powerful, the Thor VM1A has numerous breakthrough features designed to maximize productivity, minimize visual obstructions, and reduce or eliminate downtime.
The powerful Qualcomm 660 processor, integrated keyboard, and 2x2 MIMO WLAN communications keep workers connected and productive. Built to withstand extreme temperatures, the device’s large 8-inch display, readable both indoors and outdoors, supports both resistive and capacitive touchscreen options, and is available with an optional screen defroster for use in cold storage and freezer environments.
The Smart Dock feature delivers immediate savings on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency, enabling users
Meet the Thor's newest vehicle-mount computer, and the reinvention of the category. The Thor is intuitively designed to match the way you work, with features like the Quick Mount Smart Dock that allow one-handed docking and undocking, or the fieldreplaceable keyboard and touchscreen that swap out in seconds.
When you're on the job, Thor works overtime, with a fast 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor, WWAN , WLAN, and Bluetooth connectivity, and a Windows CE 6.0 or Windows Embedded Standard OS. All that computing power comes optimized for industrial environments with custom-made features like our patent-pending ignition control.
Solidifying Honeywell’s position as the leader in vehicle-mount computing, the Thor VM2 builds on the best-in-class Thor VM1 that was created specifically to address the unique challenges of supply chain applications.
Now available with Windows 7 Pro and WES 7
Features and Benefits
Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds like a laptop dock but with the ruggedness and sealing required for industrial applications; maximizes efficiency by dynamically shifting workers and computers as the workload changes, while minimizing maintenance cost by enabling a computer to be shifted from one vehicle to another in 1/6 the standard time
Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces capital and maintenance cost by integrating the two most wear and abuse prone components, the keyboard and touchscreen, into a user-replaceable part; reduces capital costs by substituting spare front panels for spare computers
Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery; unit can be configured to automatically go into standby or hibernate at a selectable time after the ignition switch is turned off, saving time for associates while eliminating a point of concern for warehouse management
In today’s competitive environment, distribution centers need highly efficient solutions that boost forklift operator productivity and performance. Honeywell’s newest full-size vehicle mount computer, the Thor VM3, is designed to deliver unmatched operational efficiencies in the toughest distribution center environments.
Offering the latest security and productivity-enhancing features and functionality, the VM3 enables users to maximize efficiencies in activities such as case picking, truck loading, putaway and replenishment. The VM3 offers three breakthrough features that reduce downtime and enable greater worker productivity and efficiency. Plus, implementation and deployment into existing and future IT infrastructures is simple
Features and Benefits
Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workload changes.
User Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces maintenance cost by allowing users to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the depot.
Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
Powerful, Versatile Platform: The Intel® x86 architecture and Dual Core 1.5GHz processor enable superior performance of data-intensive applications. Plus, the Thor VM3 is Microsoft® Windows®-based, so integration and application development are simple.
Operating System Upgrade Path: Enterprises have an upgrade path for customers who need backward compatibility to their Windows® CE installed base now but want to upgrade in the future.
Versatile: Can be deployed in multiple application environments - from dry goods to cold storage, indoor or outdoor, in-premise or in intermodal facilities, in any IT environment.
Materials emerging from the blacksmith's forge are hardened to withstand tremendous challenges, but also shaped to the exact specifications of their owner.
The Förj harnesses full Microsoft® Windows computing power in a mobile environment, optimizing application and network management compatability, while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications, with either Windows XP Professional MUI or Windows Embedded Standard.
A 12.1" touch screen display, with an available backlit energy-efficient LED configuration, provides exceptional operator visibility. Radio communications are delivered on the move with optional Bluetooth, WLAN or WWAN radio. And it's all packaged in an IP 54-rated magnesium enclosure that's built to thrive in the toughest environment - yours.