RFID Handlheld Readers
The Intermec IP30 add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, EPCglobal-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec’s latest generation of mobile computers including the CN70/70e, CK70, CK71, CN4/4e, CN3/3e*, CK3B, and CK3X.
When combined with one of Intermec’s powerful mobile computer products, the IP30 gives the user unmatched data collection and communication capabilities. And combining RFID with multiple network communication options in a single handheld unit enables pinpoint location accuracy for real-time asset, source and service tracking.
- Easy, snap-on installation to Intermec mobile computers, featuring near/ far area imaging and multiple network communication options
- Lightweight ergonomic design with choice of Bluetooth® or USB connection to the mobile computer
- Seamless application portability between Intermec fixed readers and IP30
- Optional non-incendive (NI) configurations
- Based on EPCglobal certified radio
- Available in multiple frequency bands for global operation
70 Series RFID
The Intermec 70 Series RFID is the no-compromise, next generation family of ultra-rugged mobile computers that add passive UHF reading to the already impressive feature set of 70 Series devices.
- Fully integrated UHF RFID reader with no visible external antenna
- Advanced RFID read performance in the industry’s most compact ultra-rugged design
- Choice of three ergonomic designs, one common platform
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, peripherals and accessories integrating and enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
- Exceptional battery life to eliminate downtime
- Advanced imaging technology for remarkable scanning snappiness, tolerance to motion and low light
RFID Fixed Readers
- Advanced performance in a compact and cost-effective design
- Easily deployed and managed on common networks • Low cost per read point for superior ROI
- Choice of Power over Ethernet lowers cost of installation • Directly monitors and controls peripherals without extra equipment
- Expanded memory option hosts applications written in Java®, Java Script or C# .Net
- Factory configurable to operate in world regions supporting FCC or ETSI frequency bands
The Intermec IF2 is a compact, cost-effective network reader designed to support diverse RFID applications in both enterprise and industrial environments that require a scalable RFID system with a low cost per read point. The IF2 is based on an Intermec-designed radio frequency (RF) platform that offers best-in-class read performance and includes support for Intermec’s exclusive Advanced RFID Extensions (ARX), helping customers achieve a new level of visibility to the identification of RFID tags for greater accuracy of reading tags of interest over readers utilizing less-versatile commodity chipsets. Packaged in a small and lightweight, yet durable enclosure, the IF2 is suited for nearly any environment, including industrial warehouse and manufacturing operations and enterprise environments for asset and inventory management applications.
- Specifically designed for mobile-mount applications
- Supports ISO 18000-6B and EPC Gen 2 RFID protocols
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy housing, sealed to IP65
- Designed for serial attachment to Intermec’s vehicle mount computers • General purpose inputs/outputs
RFID has always delivered the convenience of hands-free scanning with little or no human intervention. Intermec has taken that to the next level by adding the convenience of mobility with the IV7 Vehicle Mount RFID Reader. The IV7 is part of an award winning family of Intermec readers that include several handheld and fixed mount form factors.
As Intermec’s first packaged forkliftmountable RFID reader system, the IV7 is designed for serial attachment to any Intermec fixed vehicle mount computer. Both devices are built to withstand the rigors of harsh, industrial environments and are sealed to IP65 ratings. The Intermec vehicle mount computer, acting as the local host for the IV7, provides network management and security. The built-in DC-DC converter handles the noisy input power environment.
While portal mounted readers are capable of capturing pallet and carton data, the tagged items must be brought to the reader. Enterprises often need the flexibility to read RFID tags in certain and not-so-certain locations which may not be near the location of a fixed reader. The IV7 not only delivers the flexibility of “read where you need,” but also a cost advantage over portal reader systems wherever the number of dock doors is significantly larger than the number of fork trucks.
- Outstanding performance and print quality
- Sturdy all-metal construction enables 24/7 printing in harsh industrial environments
- Easily adapts to changing host environments and applications
- Modular design for integration into automated labeling applications
- Supports stand-alone printer applications, eliminating the expense of PCs
- Choice of IPL or Fingerprint/DP printer command language
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203, 300 or 400 dpi print resolution