RFID Handlheld Readers
The Honeywell IH21 handheld RFID reader, when paired with a Honeywell handheld computer, is designed to provide best-in-class performance for reading large numbers of RFID tags quickly and accurately. With a successful track record in apparel retail, inventory management, and other workflows, the IH21 RFID reader employs an advanced antenna design that allows it to read tags positioned in front of the antenna with a high degree of accuracy – simply point it in the general direction of the items to be read and pull the trigger. All items within range will be read nearly simultaneously, speeding inventory processes up to 20 times faster than using barcodes.
The IH21 unit includes an improved RFID reader module, the ability to connect to the mobile computer via USB or Bluetooth®, and the ability to charge both the RFID reader battery as well as the connected mobile computer battery using the IH21 reader charge base.
The IH21 RFID reader is compatible with Honeywell D75e, CT40, or ScanPal™ EDA50 mobile computers, offering an ergonomic, sleek profile for use in retail in-store or back-room inventory or picking applications such as inventory cycle counts, omnichannel order fulfillment, receiving new product, or pick lists. When paired with the CT60 mobile computer, the IH21 reader can be used for direct store delivery, dock receiving, or back-of-truck inventory tasks.
- Industry-standard EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, RAIN RFID reader ensures that the IH21 can read all common supply chain RFID tags.
- A lightweight and ergonomic design makes the IH21 reader suitable for all users
- A fast RFID reader module combined with a versatile antenna design enables reading more tags in less time.
- Simultaneous charging of the IH21 reader and the connected mobile computer streamlines operations and reduces maintenance of mechanical components.
The Intermec IP30 add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, EPCglobal-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec’s latest generation of mobile computers including the CN70/70e, CK70, CK71, CN4/4e, CN3/3e*, CK3B, and CK3X.
When combined with one of Intermec’s powerful mobile computer products, the IP30 gives the user unmatched data collection and communication capabilities. And combining RFID with multiple network communication options in a single handheld unit enables pinpoint location accuracy for real-time asset, source and service tracking.
- Easy, snap-on installation to Intermec mobile computers, featuring near/ far area imaging and multiple network communication options
- Lightweight ergonomic design with choice of Bluetooth® or USB connection to the mobile computer
- Seamless application portability between Intermec fixed readers and IP30
- Optional non-incendive (NI) configurations
- Based on EPCglobal certified radio
- Available in multiple frequency bands for global operation
70 Series RFID
The Intermec 70 Series RFID is the no-compromise, next generation family of ultra-rugged mobile computers that add passive UHF reading to the already impressive feature set of 70 Series devices.
- Fully integrated UHF RFID reader with no visible external antenna
- Advanced RFID read performance in the industry’s most compact ultra-rugged design
- Choice of three ergonomic designs, one common platform
- Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, peripherals and accessories integrating and enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
- Exceptional battery life to eliminate downtime
- Advanced imaging technology for remarkable scanning snappiness, tolerance to motion and low light
RFID Fixed Readers
- Advanced performance in a compact and cost-effective design
- Easily deployed and managed on common networks • Low cost per read point for superior ROI
- Choice of Power over Ethernet lowers cost of installation • Directly monitors and controls peripherals without extra equipment
- Expanded memory option hosts applications written in Java®, Java Script or C# .Net
- Factory configurable to operate in world regions supporting FCC or ETSI frequency bands
The Intermec IF2 is a compact, cost-effective network reader designed to support diverse RFID applications in both enterprise and industrial environments that require a scalable RFID system with a low cost per read point. The IF2 is based on an Intermec-designed radio frequency (RF) platform that offers best-in-class read performance and includes support for Intermec’s exclusive Advanced RFID Extensions (ARX), helping customers achieve a new level of visibility to the identification of RFID tags for greater accuracy of reading tags of interest over readers utilizing less-versatile commodity chipsets. Packaged in a small and lightweight, yet durable enclosure, the IF2 is suited for nearly any environment, including industrial warehouse and manufacturing operations and enterprise environments for asset and inventory management applications.
- Specifically designed for mobile-mount applications
- Supports ISO 18000-6B and EPC Gen 2 RFID protocols
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy housing, sealed to IP65
- Designed for serial attachment to Intermec’s vehicle mount computers • General purpose inputs/outputs
RFID has always delivered the convenience of hands-free scanning with little or no human intervention. Intermec has taken that to the next level by adding the convenience of mobility with the IV7 Vehicle Mount RFID Reader. The IV7 is part of an award winning family of Intermec readers that include several handheld and fixed mount form factors.
As Intermec’s first packaged forkliftmountable RFID reader system, the IV7 is designed for serial attachment to any Intermec fixed vehicle mount computer. Both devices are built to withstand the rigors of harsh, industrial environments and are sealed to IP65 ratings. The Intermec vehicle mount computer, acting as the local host for the IV7, provides network management and security. The built-in DC-DC converter handles the noisy input power environment.
While portal mounted readers are capable of capturing pallet and carton data, the tagged items must be brought to the reader. Enterprises often need the flexibility to read RFID tags in certain and not-so-certain locations which may not be near the location of a fixed reader. The IV7 not only delivers the flexibility of “read where you need,” but also a cost advantage over portal reader systems wherever the number of dock doors is significantly larger than the number of fork trucks.
With Honeywell RFID printers, you can simultaneously print, encode, and verify RFID labels with confidence and ease. The printers seamlessly integrate into industrial manufacturing, warehouse, and logistics applications, ensuring all items are labeled and tracked via RFID for quick and accurate data collection.
PC43d / PC43t
Reduce Time to Deploy and Maintain
- All in One Printer Command Languages (FP, DP, IPL, ZPL, EPL, DPL = Integration into typical environments
- USB Host/Boot enables file download from USB Thumb Drives
- Industry leading connectivity today or user upgradeable in the future for scalability & added confidence: Ethernet, Bluetooth®, WiFi, CCX certified & IPv6 standard
- Many healthcare and WMS software certifications for leading software compatibilityRemote monitoring and updates via printer webpage, SmartSystemsTM and or Wavelink AvalancheTM delivers a powerful ROI
Improve productivity & efficiency
- One handed media loading for quick, trouble free use
- Flexible and programmable Smart Printing simplified labeling processes, reduces errors, can eliminate PC hardware
- Easy to understand printer status messages from either universal icons or VGA display in 10 user languages keep productivity high and greatly reduces service calls
- 300m ribbon length reduces number of times operator must stop to change ribbon (1 change to every 4 changes in the competitors' printer)
- Largest memory with 128MB Flash/RAM and fastest printspeed at 8 ips offer fastest time to first label and throughput
- Widest range of media available for a desktop printer including tags, receipts, linerless, floodcoat, RFID tags. Media consistency with other printers.
- Industry leading connectivity today or user upgradable in the future for scalability & added confidence: Ethernet, Bluetooth®, and WiFi, CCX certified & IPv6 standard
Reduce training costs for workers
The PD43 and smaller PD43c family of light industrial thermal printers incorporate the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops, and pull-out cabinets, the PD series was designed to deliver no-compromise printing performance in the smallest possible footprint.
- Incredibly Compact: Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
- Built Strong: Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
- Easy to Use: Intuitive, ten-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Built-In Command Languages: Supports ESim, ZSim, DSim, IPL, and Direct Protocol right out-of-the-box.
- Smart Printer: Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Maintenance Made Easy: Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
- Broad Media Compatibility: Supports half- and one-inch ribbon cores, ink-in or ink-out.
- Co-Engineered Media: Extensively tested with Intermec co-engineered media products, ensuring optimized performance. Compatible with Honeywell's broad range of media products.
- Available Accessories: Customize with a wide range of available accessories such as a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® module and cutter.
PM43/PM43c mid-range industrial label printers are ready to perform. Reduce workforce training and support with the tamper-proof, 10-language, color touch-screen or universal-icon interface. The PM43/PM43c is a third-generation Honeywell industrial printer designed to maximize your uptime. Count on the PM43/PM43c to deliver quick deployment, the fastest print speed in its class, and proven reliability.
Maximize uptime and operational consistency
Enhanced Self Strip for challenging media types. A tamper-proof color touch-screen in 10 languages or a universal icon interface maximizes uptime. Precision Print for consistent bar code printing with pin point accuracy
Improve cost control with remote monitoring Integrated device management and diagnostic capabilities delivers a powerful ROI. Multilingual Web page loaded on every printer ensures easy device monitoring from computers, smart phones and tablets
Solutions that grow and adjust as business conditions change
Programmability enables deployment of comprehensive labeling applications and solutions – including attached scanners, scales or other peripherals, all without the need for a computer for quick ROI. Advanced Connectivity = Future proof with IPv6. Collapsible core for non-core ribbon usage.
The A-Class Mark II is a superior print engine used in high demand print and apply applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Known in the industry for its unique stainless steel cover, the A-Class is ideal for the specialized needs of harsh or corrosive environments. The state of the art modular design offers easy on-demand serviceability that significantly reduces down time of the demanding multi-shift mission critical applications. The industry standard mounting and intuitive menu navigation makes the A-Class the print engine of choice for automated print and apply applications.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Right hand or left hand models
- 6.614" [168mm] maximum print width
- 12 ips [304 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 406 dpi [16 dots/mm] or 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] resolution
- Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, USB 2.0 Compatible, GPIO Applicator Card
The H-Class is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The H-Class is ideal for high volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling.
High performance 24/7 industrial printers covering product, A5 pallet and A4 format applications
- Smart long lasting printheads - 1 year / 25KM warranty
- Standard LAN
- Modular - options can be upgraded in the field
- Easy to handle - side loading of supplies
- Integrated scanner option for barcode validation
Where to sell?
- Production, warehousing, pharmaceutical, food/beverage and more
- Combine with remote management software to support business critical production environments
W-Class EOL Migration Sheet to H-Class
The M-Class Mark II is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
Mid range industrial label printer that delivers combines performance and affordability in an all-metal construction.
- 1 year / 25KM printhead warranty to reduce running cost
- Smart printheads with extra protection against abrasion & dot diagnostics
- Ease of service concept - 1st line support can be performed by end user
- Truly modular - all key options can be field installed
- Integration ready, standard XML and support of popular printer languages
Where to sell?
- Postal, transport/logistics, manufacturing, retail and more
- Run applications on the printer to replace the work floor PC - such as standalone, host connected, direct variable input...
M-4206 & M-4210 Product Data Sheet
M-4308 Product Data Sheet
- Outstanding performance and print quality
- Sturdy all-metal construction enables 24/7 printing in harsh industrial environments
- Easily adapts to changing host environments and applications
- Modular design for integration into automated labeling applications
- Supports stand-alone printer applications, eliminating the expense of PCs
- Choice of IPL or Fingerprint/DP printer command language
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of 203, 300 or 400 dpi print resolution