Epson Adds Four StickyPOS Media Solutions to its List of Tested Media for TM-L90 Plus LFC Thermal Label Printers
Use of Tested Media Helps Maintain Print Quality, Print Head Life and Warranty Coverage
New York, NY, January 16, 2017- Today, at the National Retail Federation's 105th Annual Convention and Expo, Epson America Inc., a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, announced that StickyPOS, a leading provider of self-cleaning sticky thermal POS rolls, has been added to Epson's "tested" media list for its TM-L90 Plus liner free compatible (LFC) thermal label printers. Use of these tested labels in the Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC printers helps give customers confidence that print quality, print head life and warranty coverage will be maintained.
The addition of the StickyPOS BT 80x350, CFA 80x350, 2CR-11 80x350, and 40MM R L90-9000 sticky thermal rolls as tested media to the Epson's TM-L90 Plus LFC printer, enables customers in the QSR, fast casual dining and hospital serving industries to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and efficiencies.
"We are pleased to be able to provide our customers with media solutions that Epson has placed on its list of tested media," said Joel Van Boom, president, Documotion Research Inc. "Because our media offer self-cleaning repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications, our hospitality customers are able to save considerable time and resources."
The StickyPOS solution allows for the most efficient system of tagging special order items, online- and take-out orders, as well as drive-through orders. StickyPOS tags are used in combination with popular kitchen management software to help increase the capacity for take-out orders and increase revenue for restaurants. StickyPOS uses glue that does not leave a residue on the food trays, which is especially critical in a hospital environment where the trays should be kept free from bacteria.
"We are very pleased with the four innovative StickyPOS media products that have been tested for use with our TM-L90 Plus LFC printer," said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management for POS printers and robotics, Epson America Inc. "Use of tested labels helps ensure that print quality and print head life will be maintained, which is critical for our customers. They also get to take advantage of the great features StickyPOS offers, allowing them to benefit from additional ways to gain business advantages."
StickyPOS Media Features
- Patented self-cleaning technology keeps printers running clean and eliminates problem of contamination from sticky paper
- Repositionable adhesive-- sticks great to packaging and leaves no residue
- Environmentally friendly--silicone, BpA and BpS free
- Supports a variety of label and receipt printing applications
- Uses lightweight 55 gsm paper for flexible liner free labeling
Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Enhanced paper savings options reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Supports receipt printing in addition to liner free labeling helping customers to standardize on one printer for their printing needs
- A built-in USB interface in addition to the other user-selected interface to make it easier to deploy in a different application if needed
- Supports 40, 58 and 80mm wide media for flexible printing options
- Intuitive on-off switch making it easier for the service representative to determine that the unit is on