The offer of the business unit Mobile Computers includes pocket-sized to full-alpha-keyboard hand-held devices, industrial PDAs, pistol-grip terminals, Vehicle Mounted computers and a very complete choice of middleware SW solutions, which guarantee our partners and end users the highest level of compatibility and openness to industry standards.
The DL-Axist™ PDA is a rugged PDA with Android™ and a brilliant full touch 5 inch screen. With industrial robustness, this PDA survives most any indoor or outdoor environment. This PDA has a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 touchscreen and scan window; the optional protective rubber boot delivers additional protection.
The DL-Axist PDA is equipped with a multi-purpose 2D imager providing quick and easy data capture from high density codes at standard distances, and includes Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback. An autofocus camera with a built-in LED flash is standard providing easy photo capture for applications requiring image documentation.
Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology is included. This user-definable floating soft trigger can be positioned anywhere on the screen and programmed to execute almost any task.
- 5 inch HD multi-touch screen with Gorilla Glass 3
- 802.11 a/b/g/n with MIMO technology and Cisco CCX v4 certified
- 3G/4G cellular for voice and data communication
- Bluetooth® wireless technology v4.0 with BLE for beacons
- NFC for configuration and pairing
- Enterprise Class Assisted GPS for location-based applications
- IP67 rating and 1.8 m / 6.0 drop resistance
- Retail: Assisted Sales, Mobile POS, Stock Management
- T&L: Route Accounting, Direct Store Delivery, Field Sales and Service
- Hospitality/Entertainment: Ticket Verification, Table Waiting
REAL TIME DATA CAPTURE
- Capture bar codes while exploiting both 1D laser and 2D imaging technologies with Standard and Extra Long Range versions available. A full VGA display and a 3.1 Megapixel color camera are featured in all WEHH Operating System configurations.
- Communicate over a Laird/Summit 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 certification for security and seamless roaming, or through wired standards including USB Hi-Speed, RS-232, Modem and Ethernet.
- Powerful parallel computer architecture combines PXA310 806 MHz and Cortex-M3 processors, increased
ERGONOMIC & RUGGED
- Users feel the full-shift difference of ergonomic handheld and pistol grip form factors to balance a 3.5 inch crystal clear display, full numeric or alphanumeric back-lit keyboards, and a one-piece 5,200 mAh battery.
- Rubberized polycarbonate enclosures and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 scan exit window survive daily abuse and trauma from drops to concrete. An IP65 sealing rating ensures ultimate protection against exposure to water and dust.
EASY & INTUITIVE
- Develop custom solutions using the industry leading Datalogic Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Deploy quickly with Datalogic Utilities, Wavelink® Avalanche® and Wavelink Scan to Configure.
- Manage your installed devices using the pre-licensed Wavelink Avalanche, or leverage the included Wavelink Terminal Emulation for your legacy connectivity.
The Falcon X4 mobile computer represents the next generation of Datalogic’s flagship product and is ideal for Retail, Logistics, and many other applications requiring an extremely rugged and reliable mobile computer with keyboard.
- Choice of Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) or Android® v4.4
- Equipped with Datalogic’s new 2D Megapixel white illumination imager and the revolutionary green line 1D linear scan engine
- Superior Wi-Fi connectivity with 802.11 a/b/g/n and MIMO antenna technology
- Featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback and SoftSpot for soft trigger applications
- Accessories of the Falcon X3+ are fully compatible with the Falcon X4
- Available in either a hand held model or a pistol-grip model; both models can be converted
The Lynx™ PDA combines the latest technology in a pocketable and robust package. This state-of-the-art PDA features an 806 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM and 512 MB Flash, all delivered in the industry’s most appreciated ergonomic form factor. The Lynx PDA has handy LED’s to provide instant status on battery charging, good read indicator and keyboard state. It offers a vibrator for customizable alerts and an accelerometer to automatically orient the display.
The Lynx PDA offers excellent aesthetics complimented by industrial robustness that survives indoor and outdoor usage. A high drop resistance rating ensures the ruggedness of the Lynx PDA.
The Lynx PDA comes equipped with either a 1D laser scanner or a 2D bar code imager. For emerging applications requiring evidence of task execution or damaged documentation, an autofocus camera is included with a built-in flash providing a solution to collect and document with photos.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- A-GPS with Qualcomm gpsOneXTRA Assistance Technology
- 3G/4G (HSPA+) mobile radio for voice and data communication
- Summit embedded 802.11 b/g/n radio Cisco CCX v4 certified for enterprise-class mobile connectivity
- Bluetooth® wireless technology Class 2 with EDR for simultaneous connections with lower power consumption
- Laser or wide aspect 2D imager
- 3 Megapixel autofocus camera with flash
- 256 MB RAM / 512 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot (SDHC)
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m / 4 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP54 protection class
- Wavelink Avalanche® device management pre-licensed
The Elf™ Healthcare (HC) PDA is specifically developed for healthcare environments and applications using a chemical resistant plastic enclosure which resists most major cleaning agents. This model capitalizes on the much appreciated Elf ergonomics; the shape and form are designed for human hands. The guitar pick and pen stylus provide additional assistance when entering data, even when wearing gloves.
The Healthcare industry is experiencing a growing use of 2D bar codes: wristband identification, exam tracking, specimen bar codes, blood bag traceability, breast milk tracking and medication dispensing. For this reason, the Elf HC has been equipped with a fast and reliable 2D imager able to read a wide array of 1D and 2D bar codes, under most any conditions.
To assure the maximum respect of patients, especially in patient bedside care applications, the Elf HC is equipped with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and a vibrating alert. Both provide good-read scanning feedback, avoiding noisy and annoying beeps.
Equipped with an 802.11 a/b/g radio, it offers a CCX v4 maximum level of security. A Bluetooth® EDR is also mounted on this model, for fast data transfer to printers or other peripherals, avoiding the cables.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Laird/Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® Wireless Communications 2.0 EDR for simultaneous connections with lower power consumption
- Wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- 3 Megapixel auto-focus Camera with Flash
- User-accessible microSDHC memory slot
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to strengthen Datalogic’s value proposition in the area of compact and lightweight terminals. The Memor X3 mobile computer is offered with a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options, including an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All of the Memor X3 scan engines feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
The Memor X3 mobile computer stands out with its long-lasting battery options (1430 and 2300 mAh), for its WiFi connectivity IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, for its bright 2.4” QVGA touchscreen, and for its performance, powered by a 806 MHz processor.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Reading options: Laser; Wide-aspect 2D Area Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
- Two battery options: 1430 mAh and 2300 mAh
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
- 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
- 512 MB Flash memory
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete; Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
- IP54 protection class
Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
Laser scanner or wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
Compact, lightweight and robust
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
Bluetooth® wireless communications 2.0 with EDR
1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance
IP64 protection class
Wavelink® Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™
Wavelink® Terminal Emulation pre-licensed on pistol grip models
Pal Application Library pre-licensed
- Shelf replenishment
- Price management
- Order entry
- Assisted sales
- Line busting
OUTSTANDING USER INTERFACE
Equipped with the largest high-visibility color graphic display (3.2 in) with touch screen in its class, the Skorpio™ X3 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. Three different keyboards (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional keypad and the 28-key numeric keypad) allow data to be input very quickly. Operating systems include your choice of the standard Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System.
Business Development Manager