The offer of the business unit Mobile Computers includes pocket-sized to full-alpha-keyboard hand-held devices, industrial PDAs, pistol-grip terminals, Vehicle Mounted computers and a very complete choice of middleware SW solutions, which guarantee our partners and end users the highest level of compatibility and openness to industry standards.
The Falcon X4 mobile computer represents the next generation of Datalogic’s flagship product and is ideal for Retail, Logistics, and many other applications requiring an extremely rugged and reliable mobile computer with keyboard.
- Choice of Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) or Android® v4.4
- Equipped with Datalogic’s new 2D Megapixel white illumination imager and the revolutionary green line 1D linear scan engine
- Superior Wi-Fi connectivity with 802.11 a/b/g/n and MIMO antenna technology
- Featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback and SoftSpot for soft trigger applications
- Accessories of the Falcon X3+ are fully compatible with the Falcon X4
- Available in either a hand held model or a pistol-grip model; both models can be converted
MEMOR™ 10 – THE POWER OF A SMARTPHONE, DESIGNED FOR ENTERPRISE
If you are looking for the power and the performance of a smartphone but are concerned about the typical Enterprise challenges, the new Datalogic Memor 10 PDA is the perfect rugged device for you!
Memor 10 incorporates the latest smartphone technologies and the user friendly experience of Android™ in a slim and compact design, combined with high performance 1D/2D bar code scanning and industrial robustness for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
- Ultra-Ergonomic, compact and robust
- 5 inch capacitive multi-touch HD display with Dragontrail™ hardened glass
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Google Mobile Services (upgradeable to Android 9)
- Wireless charging eliminates all contacts on the device and cradle
- Ruggedized with drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5 ft to concrete and IP65 sealing
- Dual band Wi-Fi including the latest 802.11ac standard and 802.11r/k for fast roaming
- Full suite of cellular connectivity for voice and data, featuring LTE-Advanced / 4G+
- Assisted GPS for location based apps
- Bluetooth v4.2 short range wireless technology
- NFC for proximity communications
- Advanced 2D ultra-slim imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback; choice of VGA or Megapixel imager
MEMOR™ 20 – DARE TO BE THE BEST
Memor 20: the best-in-class PDA born to face the toughest Enterprise challenges. Offered in a slim and compact design, a stunning 5.7” full HD display, and a novel and unique secondary notification display. It incorporates the latest smartphone technologies, combined with high performance 1D/2D barcode scanning and industrial robustness for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
- Stunning 5.7” Full HD display in 18:9 ratio with Gorilla™ hardened glass
- Novel 2nd display for enriched notifications
- Android 9 (Pie) with Google Mobile Services; Android Enterprise Recommended
- Wireless charging eliminates all contacts on the device and dock
- Front and rear color cameras
- Fingerprint sensor for secure user authentication
- SafeSwap™ technology visually indicates when it is safe to swap the battery
- Ruggedized with drop resistance to 1.8 m / 6 ft to concrete and IP65/67 sealing
- Dual band MIMO Wi-Fi featuring 802.11ac and 802.11r/k/v for fast roaming
- Advanced cellular connectivity for voice and data, featuring LTE and Dual SIM
- Assisted GPS for location based apps
CHOICE OF WINDOWS EMBEDDED OR ANDROID™ OPERATING SYSTEMS
The Skorpio™ X4 mobile computer features a high performance multicore 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash.
- Large high visibility color display with touch screen
- Choice of 1D or 2D imagers featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback (Green Spot only available on standard range imagers)
- Auto Range Imager for near/far 2D scanning
- Now with DPM support on standard range 2D models
- DotCode support on the DL Focus 2D Imager models
- Wide Band Audio for improved speech recognition (Android™ only)
- Choice of Microsoft Windows
- Embedded Compact 7 or Android v4.4 operating systems
- TI 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 and featuring MIMO antenna technology
INDUSTRIAL YET ERGONOMIC
TaskBook is the perfect rugged tablet solution for warehouse operations: with its optional handgrip that integrates either a Standard or Auto Range 2D imager along with a hot swappable battery, it provides maximum efficiency with its single-handed scanning operation and ability to operate 24/7.
The TaskBook can also be easily docked into a vehicle-mounted solution, perfect for smaller forklifts or forklifts that are not electrically driven or operated.
- 7 inch WSVGA or 10 inch WXGA screens
- Anti-glare multi-touch with gloves support
- High performance Gorilla Glass (1.6 mm thick!)
- Integrated 5 MP camera, rear facing
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Hot swappable batteries in the optional handgrip for 24/7 operations
- USB Type C on the device for easy charging and connectivity
- Docking station with AC or DC power supply for both vehicle mount or stationary use
RUGGED VEHICLE MOUNTED COMPUTER
The Rhino II™ vehicle mount computers, available in both 10” and 12” display sizes, set the standard for ruggedness in the warehouse. A sealed design tested to IP65/IP67 ensures operation in the toughest environments. A dedicated freezer-rated model with integrated display heater allows use in and out of cold storage. The capacitive touch models feature 3 mm anti-glare armored glass, while still allowing use of gloves.
- Choice of Microsoft Operating Systems or Android™ 7.1
- 10 inch or 12 inch high resolution color display
- Anti-glare multi-touch screen, with gloves support
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, CCX v4
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology v4.0
- Wired Ethernet (GbE) included
- Sealed to IP65/IP67 protection class