Code Reader™ 4400
Quickly and cost-effectively convert your Apple® iPhone® 5/5s/SE or iPod® 6th generation into a mobile barcode reading solution.
Consolidating technologies into one, user-friendly device has never been more in demand among mobile-driven applications, and the CR4400 sled is leading the way.
The CR4400 iPhone® or iPod® barcode reading sled is the only sled that features rapid replaceable, rechargeable battery cartridges. This makes changing depleted batteries quick and easy and avoiding workflow interruptions even easier. Its durable, IP54-rated housing withstands harsh environments and consists of CodeShield™ disinfectant-ready plastics that stand up to frequent cleaning with chemical cleaners.
The CR4400 delivers superior performance on all 1D, 2D and stacked barcode symbologies, and it includes a software development kit to tailor scanner applications.
CR4400 Features and Benefits:
- Increases productivity with an easy-to-use integrated scan engine
- Bright, rectangular, blue LED aiming bar to quickly and easily target 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Made for Apple iPhone 5, 5s, and SE, and iPod 6th generation
- Lightweight design combines easy-to-reach buttons with an unobstructed view of the iPhone or iPod screen
- Sealed, IP54 case protects the phone against damage and minimizes exposure to debris
- Rugged, durable, disinfectant-ready plastics protects the phone against damage and minimizes exposure to debris
- Dragontrail® scratchproof and shatter-resistant glass screen protector
- Replaceable, rechargeable battery cartridge
- Provides additional power to the iPhone or iPod to maximize productivity
- Software Development Kit (SDK) assists in creating a custom scanner application
- Optional Keyboard Mode with Good Read Beeper for instant use without integration
- Single and quad-bay charging station options
- Features CodeShield™ disinfectant-ready healthcare plastics
Applications: Healthcare, retail, government, event management, field services
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Barcode reading in a whole new light
As business applications go mobile, various solutions have come to market to equip these mobile devices with barcode reading capabilities. The CR4300, however, is revolutionizing how mobile devices become enterprise-grade barcode readers.
The CR4300 takes the camera from an iPod® or iPhone® and combines it with a patented optical platform and world-class decoding software to create a userfriendly, high-performance barcode reader. The intuitive targeting bar and built-in left/right scan buttons provide a familiar interface for users to easily “point and shoot” their way through reading the toughest 1D and 2D barcodes.
Code Reader™ 4900
The power of Code and the flexibility of Android™
Code’s CR4900 marries the performance of Code readers with the versatility of the Android operating system in a sleek, mini-tablet form factor. The unit is small enough to fit in one hand, but features a large, multi-touch screen for users to easily interface with mobile applications. The Dual-Field Imager provides superior performance on all 1D and 2D barcodes, satisfying the needs of healthcare, retail, hospitality, field service, and a variety of other applications.
Barcode reading with all the amenities
The CR4900 comes packed with all the features expected in a premium mobile device. Fast-switching Wi-Fi provides uninterrupted voice communication. Builtin Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and HF RFID ensure the CR4900 easily interfaces with a multitude of devices and platforms to enable any workflow. Backed by a highcapacity, hot-swappable battery and wrapped in an IP54, disinfectant-ready case, the CR4900 is designed to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. The feature-rich CR4900 takes enterprise mobility to the next level.
Business Development Manager