Code Reader™ 4400
Quickly and cost-effectively convert your Apple® iPhone® 5/5s/SE or iPod® 6th generation into a mobile barcode reading solution.
Consolidating technologies into one, user-friendly device has never been more in demand among mobile-driven applications, and the CR4400 sled is leading the way.
The CR4400 iPhone® or iPod® barcode reading sled is the only sled that features rapid replaceable, rechargeable battery cartridges. This makes changing depleted batteries quick and easy and avoiding workflow interruptions even easier. Its durable, IP54-rated housing withstands harsh environments and consists of CodeShield™ disinfectant-ready plastics that stand up to frequent cleaning with chemical cleaners.
The CR4400 delivers superior performance on all 1D, 2D and stacked barcode symbologies, and it includes a software development kit to tailor scanner applications.
CR4400 Features and Benefits:
- Increases productivity with an easy-to-use integrated scan engine
- Bright, rectangular, blue LED aiming bar to quickly and easily target 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- Made for Apple iPhone 5, 5s, and SE, and iPod 6th generation
- Lightweight design combines easy-to-reach buttons with an unobstructed view of the iPhone or iPod screen
- Sealed, IP54 case protects the phone against damage and minimizes exposure to debris
- Rugged, durable, disinfectant-ready plastics protects the phone against damage and minimizes exposure to debris
- Dragontrail® scratchproof and shatter-resistant glass screen protector
- Replaceable, rechargeable battery cartridge
- Provides additional power to the iPhone or iPod to maximize productivity
- Software Development Kit (SDK) assists in creating a custom scanner application
- Optional Keyboard Mode with Good Read Beeper for instant use without integration
- Single and quad-bay charging station options
- Features CodeShield™ disinfectant-ready healthcare plastics
Applications: Healthcare, retail, government, event management, field services
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Barcode reading in a whole new light
As business applications go mobile, various solutions have come to market to equip these mobile devices with barcode reading capabilities. The CR4300, however, is revolutionizing how mobile devices become enterprise-grade barcode readers.
The CR4300 takes the camera from an iPod® or iPhone® and combines it with a patented optical platform and world-class decoding software to create a userfriendly, high-performance barcode reader. The intuitive targeting bar and built-in left/right scan buttons provide a familiar interface for users to easily “point and shoot” their way through reading the toughest 1D and 2D barcodes.
The CR7018 is built for the mobile clinician. When you are taking your healthcare workflow mobile, you need the best case to protect your iPhone 7 or 8. The CR7018 is the industry’s first fully-enclosed battery backup case. Built with PVC-free CodeShield® disinfectant-ready plastics and Dragontrail™ Glass, your phone has never been so ready to face the harsh healthcare chemicals. Fully enclosed means fully protected from bacteria unlike consumer-grade cases trying to fit this space. Since the CR7018 is purpose-built for healthcare it not only protects the mobile investment–there is just simply no place for germs to hitch a ride.
Does your phone struggle to stay alive during long shifts? The CR7018 features an easily swappable, external battery that more than doubles the life of your phone. The CR7018 is supported by a flexible battery charging system. The 5 and 10-bay chargers can be mounted horizontally or vertically to fit any workspace. The chargers provide a clear indication of each battery’s charge status. Never guess again. Simply walk up, swap the battery with a full one, and get right back to work!
BatteryTrak is a mobile application designed for the CR7018. This app will show you real-time battery vitals like deployment dates, state of health, and serial numbers. Start proactively managing your fleet of battery cases.
If the need for barcode scanning arises in your mobile workflow, don’t worry! Our zero-miss decoding software, CortexDecoder® can be easily integrated into your application.
Business Development Manager