Built for real work from the feedback of real customers, the RuggedJet 4200 features a sleek new design with major improvements in technology, speed, battery life, drop protection, and accessories. With market-leading ruggedness in a fraction of the RJ4000 size, these powerfully portable printers are a uniquely competitive solution for today’s busy mobile workforces – quickly, easily, and reliably producing on-demand labels, receipts, invoices, and more from virtually any place and any device.
The new RuggedJet 4200 Series delivers the following competitive features:
- Compact. Twenty percent smaller than its predecessor for lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Rugged. Ultra-rugged construction with reinforced parts, industrial-grade tactile buttons, and molded rubber housing engineered for improved toughness and 6.9-ft. drop protection and IP54 certified for sealing against dust and moisture.
- Powerful. Enhanced print speeds of up to 5ips and industry-leading battery life with real-time battery status indicator.
- Easy to use. Active docking station, visible LCD display, simple loading, NFC one-touch pairing, and remote updates and configuration with free Mobile Deploy app.
- Smart Li-ion battery (3000mAH). Industry-leading battery life with nearly double the amp hour capacity in about half the size to last a full-day shift – plus indicator for true real-time battery life status.
- Stay Connected. Bluetooth 4.2 (Classic/LE/MFi) and Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) connectivity options, plus NFC for easy device pairing.
- Compatible. iOS and Android™ SDK’s for easy app integration and development, plus AirPrint® capability.
- Versatile. Up and down tearbars to mount and use in any direction, top and side access cover release for accessibility in tight spaces, and locking roll holders for accurate repeatable print margins and a low-profile active docking station accessory for mounting in tight spaces or grab and go situations.
- Sustainable. Linerless printing capability for creating eco-friendly linerless labels with no waste.
- Protection. Exclusive Brother 2-year Premier Limited Warranty protects investing in mobility.
PocketJet® 7 Key Features
- 8.5" wide print head
- Up to 8ppm print speeds
- Replaceable rechargeable Li-ion battery available
- Thermal printing technology – no ribbons, inks or toners required
- Only one consumable – direct thermal media on cut sheets, continuous roll or perforated roll
- Simplified, space-saving in-vehicle mounting options
- Compatible with traditional PC and Mac® drivers
- USB interface standard; models available with Apple AirPrint™, Wi-Fi® or MFi Bluetooth® technology
- Available with Workforce, Vehicle, Developer and Basic Kits
- Low cost of ownership
- Fast, full-page printing – Up to 6 pages per minute
- Compatible with most operating systems
- Virtually maintenance free – Dependable long life
- Ultra-lightweight – Only 1.12 lbs. including battery
- Free 1 year warranty and tech support
- No ink or toner cartridges to replace
- Long life Ni-MH battery
- Used successfully in Public Safety, Field Service, Route Accounting, Insurance, and other fields.
The MW120 prints A7 size sheets (approx 3”x4”) using either USB, IrDA or Serial interfaces. Many businesses today use mobile technology to help increase sales, improve productivity, improve service and responsiveness, decrease service cost and stay competitive. Companies are deploying mobile applications at an ever increasing rate, and a key to a successful mobile solution is the ability to communicate the information these applications generate with customers in the field. Until now, the ability to print this information on site hasn’t always been available. Now, it’s no longer a problem, with Brother’s ultra-portable MPrint family of mobile printers!
The MW145BT prints A7 size sheets (approx 3”x4”) using either USB or IrDA interfaces. The MW-145BT is the flagship model of the MPrint mobile printer family. The MW-145BT boasts a superior wireless technology for communicating with SmartPhones and PDA's - Bluetooth! USB interface is also available to communicate with tablets and notebooks. At only 0.70 inch thick and weighing less than 10 ounces, the Brother MPrint mobile printer is feature packed with the latest technology.
- High speed printing (up to 4 ppm) so there's no waiting for printouts.
- Stationary print head provides virtually silent printing.
- Replaceable, rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Internal paper cassettes allow quick and easy exchanging of paper.
- Different paper media to match application requirements:
- Therma Plus M paper - feels like plain paper and is easy to write on.
- Carbon Copy - When authorization or proof of receipt is required.
The MW260 prints A6 size sheets (approx 4” x 6”) using either USB or IrDA interfaces. The MW-260 printer is the newest addition to Brother’s MPrint™ mobile printer product line. At less than 1.2 lbs, the slim, lightweight design of the MW-260 printer is ideal for mobile professionals in field sales and service, retail and route delivery, law enforcement, mobile healthcare, and just about any industry that can benefit from mobile printing.
With 300 dpi printing on A6 size (4” x 6”) notepaper and carbon copy paper, the MW-260 printer provides professional-looking output for sales receipts, price quotes, customer invoices, maintenance and repair reports, tickets and fines, medical test results, patient instructions, and more.
Like its predecessors, the MW-260 printer integrates Brother’s decades of experience and understanding of what customers expect from a printer, regardless of whether it’s used in the field or the front office. To optimize the printer’s value in the field, where mobility is crucial, Brother designed the MW-260 to be streamlined and lightweight. This means it can easily be carried in a brief case, hung from a belt, or worn with a shoulder strap.
Fast…Tough…Does More...Compared to competitive mobile printers, the Brother™ RuggedJet™ 4" mobile printers offer fast print speeds for higher productivity, they’re built tough to meet the needs of mobile professionals, and they provide a better total cost of ownership than nonruggedized mobile printers. The RuggedJet™ printer is also versatile – easily printing a wide range of receipts AND labels from 2 to 4 inches wide, and also includes a strong set of drivers and control languages, all to meet the demands of a variety of vertical market applications.
- Direct Thermal Printing
- 203 dpi Printing Resolution
- RAM: 32mb / FLASH: 16mb
- 2-Year "bumper to bumper" warranty
- Power Options: Rechargeable LI-Ion Battery, AC Adapter, DC Vehicle Adapter
RuggedJet™ 3 Series
- Up to 5 ips, at industry-standard up to 203dpi resolution
- Color LCD display (RJ3150 Only) and interactive menus with graphical instructions and icons
- IP54 certification for dust and moisture
- Prints labels and receipts from 1" to 3" wide from convenient drop-in rolls
- Dual radio – Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth® technology interfaces
- Compatible with Windows®, Windows Mobile, iOS®, and Android™ systems
- Resident fonts Apple AirPrint™ compatibility
- Support for major linear and 2D barcode symbologies
- Optional accessories*: batteries, shoulder strap, belt clip, Li-ion battery, 1 and 4-bay battery charger, 1 and 4-bay printer cradle charger, DC vehicle adapter, AC adapter, USB cable
RuggedJet® 2 Mobile Printers
Product features designed for the Best-in-Class Organizations:
- LCD Display – A small LCD shows the current printer status and gives the operator a way to interact with the printer if needed.
- Intuitive Menu – The interactive menu is very intuitive making navigation and finding what you want easy.
- Text & Icons – The text & icons are easily recognizable and very easy to see. Examples include battery strength, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® technology connectivity etc.
- Remote Update – Automatic settings updates capability with very little operator interaction for automated system compatibility support.
- Multiple Operating Systems Support – Software development kits for iOS®, Android™, Windows® mobile and drivers for Windows® makes it easy to integrate and print from many consumer devices, tablets, rugged handhelds and Windows® PC
- Fast Print Speed of up to 6 ips – faster transactions can mean less wasted time, higher productivity, and increased customer satisfaction.
- Tough Construction – IP54 certification, tumble tested, and 8.2 ft. drop protection means that water, dust, or multiple drops won’t affect the printer’s operation.
- Versatile Functionality - Prints on labels and receipts from 1 inch (25.4mm) to 2 inches (54mm) wide – one mobile printer can be used for different mobile applications.
- Two Year, Premier Warranty– Brother’s Premier Warranty gives you peace of mind. We will fix the printer or replace it*. *See limited warranty for details. For warranty information, ask your Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. sales representative or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com
- Ergonomic Design – Easy to load media and intuitive interface controls.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Highly reliable direct thermal technology uses fewer moving parts than many other printing technologies. Fewer moving parts mean fewer parts to fail.
- Low Consumable Costs – There are no ink or ribbons to replace. The only consumable is the media.
- High Memory Capacity – Large print buffer memory for increased throughput and large flash memory to store optional fonts.
- Up to 203 dpi Resolution – Ensures compatibility with existing mobile applications.
- Wide Selection of Resident and Downloadable Fonts – enhance your output with Brother’s wide selection of fonts.
- Support for the Major Linear and 2D Barcodes – Ensures compatibility with many existing applications and provides the latest technology for new applications.
- ZPLII and CPCL Emulations – Allows the printer to drop-in replace an existing product when the existing application cannot be modified.
- AirPrint® Certification & MFi compatibility – Allows for almost instant iOS® compatibility, little to no development effort, fast performance, no driver installation, and a familiar print interface.
Business Development Manager