Business Account Manager
We are looking for motivated and self starting Business Account Managers to join our team. A successful candidate must have the ability to:
- Manage products, including:
- Conducting product loads into ERP and managing all pricing, descriptions and status to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring that all product images are up to date and published correctly.
- Create and manage weekly inventory reports and monthly/quarterly sales reports.
- Manage Partner Programs, SPIFFS and Promos per the vendor specifications.
- Generating, manipulating and submitting SPIFF payout reports to the vendor specifications.
- Internally marketing various SPIFF and Promotions to the sales team as necessary.
- Orchestrate Vendor Marketing Programs including:
- Managing and monitoring all vendor marketing activities such as creating detailed marketing calendars, coordinating demo units, collaborating with our in-house design team to execute marketing programs and creating analytics on activities.
- Updating vendor microsites using BlueStar's content management system (CMS).
- Driving sales leads to the proper channels.
- Facilitate BlueStar Sales Team support by:
- Providing basic support to the sales team, including working with the vendor to secure competitive pricing, deal registration, and additional product knowledge.
- Organizing and managing product training both onsite and virtual within vendor specifications.
- Candidates must have a four-year college degree.
- Understanding of all aspects of added value business development .
- Experience in management by exception, with the ability to monitor operating results of implemented plans and compare the expected results with the actual results.
- Must be an excellent communicator, face to face and over the phone.
- Ability to publicly speak to small groups.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite IE: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Writing skills must be sharp and defined.
- Understand distribution models and basic concepts of reseller channels a plus.
- Knowledge of the POS and AIDC channel is a plus.