19 Mar 2020
The following notice was issued by the PCI Security Council
regarding PCI PTS 3.x Sunset Dates
- Regarding PCI Security Standards Council Bulletin: Extension of expiration of the approval of PCI PTS POI v3 Devices
- Message Supplied: Due to supply-chain disruptions related to the COVID-19 virus, the PCI Council has extended the expiration date of PIN Transaction Security Point-of-Interaction (PTS POI) v3 devices from 30 April 2020 to 30 April 2021.
- Read the bulletin for more information: PCI Security Standards Council Bulletin: Extension on Expiration of the Approval of PCI PTS POI Version 3 Devices.
DynaPro, DynaPro v3, and DynaPro mini.
Additional details for the PCI PTS 3.x extended sunset:
- Final Date for NEW orders: Friday, March 12, 2021. Orders must be placed by March 12, 2021 in order to ship by April 30, 2021.
- Final shipment date for NEW orders: April 30, 2021.
- Customer/Reseller/Distributor Distribution: Deployment can continue as long as:
- Devices were shipped from MagTek prior to April 30, 2021.
- The deployment is for replacement to the original owners and location.
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase.
- Part Numbers Affected: part number series 300560## and 300561##
- Repairs/Replacements: After April 30, 2021, we will be able to replace PCI and non-PCI listed units that may fail in the field.
- Purchasing: While supplies last. Due to supply chain disruptions, we are encouraging customers to make purchases as soon as possible.
- Terms: Tax, shipping, and any additional tariff charges are additional.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to get your development underway.