RF IDeas: The Year in Review
A reflection on the innovation, news and partnerships in 2018
RF IDeas has much to reflect on as 2018 comes to a close, a year filled with success, innovation and both new and continued partnerships. Let's review some of the highlights:
- As if their lineup of pcProxpcProx Plus BLE (Bluetooth, creating additional opportunities to leverage mobile credentials and provide versatile OEM options for use in MFPs, kiosks, time clocks and more. low energy) and SP readers readers for access control and authentication wasn't robust enough, RF IDeas added the
- RF IDeas made a splash at HIMSS 2018 by introducing embedded readers in HP's Healthcare Edition Portfolio and announcing mobile credential partnerships with ShoCard and Orange.
- They partnered with Jolly Technologies to present a Lobby Security/Visitor Management solution.
- Launched an amazing Interactive Manufacturing Facility to highlight how RF IDeas readers can be used in ways you would and would not expect to improve automation and control.
- Members of the RF IDeas sales team attended three of the traveling BlueStar IST shows, bringing their solutions around the country to meet with VARs face-to-face.
- RF IDeas was a Gold Sponsor at VARTECH 2018 in Punta Cana, dazzling VAR attendees with interactive displays, valuable security information and practical solutions to identification problems.
In 2019, look for RF IDeas to promote the benefits of secure print, show off how their readers protect data and people, and prove they are valuable partners in multiple verticals.
From the RF IDeas and BlueStar family, Happy Holidays, thank you for your business and we can't wait to see what we can do together in 2019!