RF IDeas Showcases Leading Healthcare Partnerships at HIMSS19
Location: Orlando, FL
Fresh off last month's HIMSS conference, RF IDeas leverages key partnerships to demonstrate authentication security for healthcare applications.
HIMSS19, the Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society's annual conference and exhibition, is a month past, but the showcased technologies for RF IDeas and their partners are still generating buzz. This year, the leading manufacturer of employee credential readers for applications like single sign-on, secure print and attendance management partnered with other manufacturers and software providers to demonstrate authentication solutions that enable advanced identity management in healthcare.
Among the highlighted partners:
- HP® - Tap in, tap out, get work done. With the HP single sign-on (SSO) healthcare application solution, authenticate access to HIPAA- protected information with the tap of a credential.
- Identity Automation/Healthcast - Overcome productivity challenges like desktop security & access management issues with the QwickAccess proximity badge.
- KSI - Secure your desktop inside and out with self-cleaning keyboards from KSI featuring embedded readers from RF IDeas for authentication.
- Micro Focus® - Security shouldn't just protect you, it should also save you time. With Tap and Go Authentication with SSO, simplified authentication becomes a reality.
- PrinterLogic - Change the way IT manages and deploys printer drivers within healthcare with the Printer Install, designed to work as a self-service portal.
- Sharp® - In healthcare, printing security is a must. With Sharp multi-function printers (MFP) built-in, leading-edge security meets EHR-compatible solutions.
RF IDeas remains committed to providing the best solutions for identity management and authentication in Healthcare.