Epson Announces New TM-T20III POS Receipt Printer
Solution Offers Small and Medium Retailers, Restaurants and Food Service Providers a Great Combination of Efficiency, Affordability and Flexibility.
Epson America, Inc., a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, today introduced the new TM-T20III receipt printer. Replacing the previous models, this printer is ideal for small and medium merchants looking for dependable performance and the flexibility to support existing POS and mPOS systems. The affordable solution gives retailers, restaurants and food service operations a reliable and efficient receipt printing solution.
The TM-T20III POS receipt printer offers flexible and mobile connectivity ideal for customers with a lower volume of transactions. Four different models feature four different connectivity options: wireless, Ethernet, serial, and older parallel connectivity. The Ethernet and wireless models facilitate receipt printing from smart devices with mPOS/tablet POS functionality, enabling retail, restaurant, and food service staff to engage more closely with customers. The serial and parallel models give merchants the flexibility to support existing POS systems.
With speeds of up to 250 mm/second, the TM-T20III is the smart choice for merchants looking for fast, efficient POS solutions. A 150 km printhead1 and an auto-cutter life of 1.5 million cuts1 can further increase business efficiencies. "Delivering products that work best for each type of client-such as affordable, functional receipt printers-is a priority for Epson," said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management for POS Printers, Epson America Inc. "From flexible connectivity to speed and efficiency, the TM-T20III offers all the key features our customers require and is offered at a competitive price point."
The TM T-20III is available now from Epson authorized partners.
- Affordable -- thermal printer designed with the reliability and flexibility that retailers need
- mPOS/tablet support-- Epson ePOS SDK (iOS®/Android™) support on the Ethernet model; DHCP is enabled and automatically retrieves the printer IP address
- Fast print speeds --up to 250 mm/sec
- Enhanced print options -- reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Reliable printhead -- 150 km/150 million pulses1
- Auto-cutter life -- 1.5 million cuts1
- Comprehensive service and support -- dedicated technical resource team and customized solutions; 2-year limited warranty
- RoHS compliant---the Restriction of the Use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS)
- Recyclable product2
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner3