Epson Adds Three New MAXStick Media Solutions to its List of Tested Media for TM-L90 PLUS LFC Thermal Label Printers
Use of Tested Media Helps Maintain Print Quality, Print Head Life and Warranty Coverage
New York, NY, January 14, 2018 - Today, at the NRF 2019 Retail's Big Show, Epson America, Inc.,a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, announced it has added three new branded MAXStick media solutions from MAXStick International, a leading provider of liner-free, repositionable thermal label products, to Epson's "tested" media list for its TM-L90 Plus liner-free compatible (LFC) thermal label printers. Use of these tested labels in the Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC printers helps give customers in retail and hospitality the confidence that print quality, print head life and warranty coverage will be maintained. It also helps improve order accuracy and efficiency by improving workflows and reducing errors.
The addition of the MAXStick X2 Full Coverage Adhesive - MS214290X2, MAXStick2GO Diamond Adhesive Formation - MS2143852GOPLUSD, and MAXStick Plus Diamond Adhesive Formation - MS318290PLUSD to the Epson's TM-L90 Plus LFC printer, enables customers in QSR, retail and hospitality to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and efficiencies. The company had previously certified the 74gsm MAXStick Plus Diamond Adhesive Formation 58mm width roll, and the 55gsm 2GO 4 Stripe Adhesive 80mm width roll.
"We are proud to be able to provide our customers with additional media solutions that Epson has placed on its list of tested media," said Mike Vigunas, president at MAXStick. "Because our media offer liner free repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications, QSRs, restaurants, delis, groceries, etc., benefit from flexibility and additional ways to gain business advantages."
"We are very pleased with the three new innovative MAXStick media products that have been tested for use with our TM-L90 Plus LFC printer," said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management & technical services, Business Systems Division. "Use of tested labels helps ensure that print quality and print head life will be maintained, which is critical for our customers. They also get to take advantage of the great features MAXStick offers such as its eco-friendliness and linerless label roll, eliminating unnecessary waste."
MAXStick Media Features
- Direct thermal linerless label roll
- Produces variable length, self adhesive labels
- Labels can be removed and restuck multiple times
- Repositionable - leaves no residue when removed
- No black sensing marks required for cutting the labels
- Eco friendly, recyclable, and Bisphenol-Free
- No silicone coatings -- thermal print head friendly
- No wasted liner backing paper Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Enhanced paper savings options reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Supports receipt printing in addition to liner free labeling helping customers to standardize on one printer for their printing needs
- A built-in USB interface in addition to another user-selected interface makes it easier to deploy for other applications if needed
- Supports 40, 58 and 80mm wide media for flexible printing options
- Intuitive on-off switch making it easier for the service representative to determine that the unit is on
Headquartered in Lancaster PA, MAXStick® liner-free direct thermal label products are produced by MAX International Converters, Inc. under a licensing agreement with MAXStick® Products Ltd. MAXStick® Products are distributed worldwide by MAX International and affiliated partners. www.maxstick.com