BlueStar COVID-19 Statement
A Statement from BlueStar Concerning COVID-19
In response to the on-going global concerns related to COVID-19, we wanted to update you on BlueStar’s response and actions. First and foremost, all of our distribution centers through the Americas and European nations are operating at high capacity. BlueStar remains committed to providing the finest customer service in the industry, delivering the technologies, tools, and training our global partners’ need to grow their businesses. During these challenging times, all resources are focused on business, continuity, and providing our partners with the same level of support you have come to expect from BlueStar.
BlueStar is following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines regarding safe work practices, staff travel advisories, and safe business practices as it related to material handling. We have enacted our Business Continuity Plan across all of our operations which include some of the following actions:
- Postponed all BlueStar-hosted events scheduled to occur in the next 8 weeks
- Increased our Educational Channel Programs via podcasts and vodcasts
- Enabled portions of the BlueStar team to work remotely from home
- Implemented travel restrictions for employees
- Invoked visitor restrictions at our offices and distribution centers worldwide
- Enacted daily meetings of our Business Continuity Plan Teams to monitor regional situations and update our Global Continuity Team
- Increasing the cycle of environmental cleaning at all facilities, including warehouse equipment
- Enacting separation protocols for warehouse teams per shift and function, delivery drivers and third party on-site service companies
- Providing additional employee training per CDC and WHO resources and enhancing hygiene and sanitations across our operations
- Monitoring daily communications and on-going vendor information for global and regional supply chain operations
Our inventory levels are important, when it comes to our ability to serve you. That being said, our inventory will remain well-stocked and able to meet demand. In addition, all of our value-added services will remain functional and able to assist you in your daily business needs.
We understand the strain that this is putting on our employees, customers, partners and communities. We are committed to ensuring the products and services that BlueStar provides will remain as we collectively work together to weather this storm. This is a fluid situation and we will provide future updates to our partners as needed. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your BlueStar representative directly.
Stay strong, Stay healthy.
Sincerely, Steve Cuntz