The Inside Sales representative is primarily responsible for generating revenue by growing our customer base by making outbound calls to existing and prospective Value Added Resellers. Inside Sales representative will use their tools and talents to develop strong lasting relationships with Value Added Resellers within the assigned territory. They are responsible for articulating the BlueStar value proposition and programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential customers, demonstrations and meetings.
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Work from single location in a telesales environment
- Self-study of pertinent materials related to BlueStar activities
- Attend vendor trainings, sales meetings and activities as directed
- Execute sales strategy
- 80 outbound dials a day
- 20 quotes a day
- Required to open 20 new accounts in 10 weeks
- Associates degree in business or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or sales support role
- Excellent customer service and negotiations skills
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunities
- 2+ years of customer service, public speaking or training
- Ability to travel less than 5%