ID TECH’s Secure Magstripe Only Insert Reader (MOIR) is designed to read and decode up to three tracks of magnetically-encoded information. This intelligent reader delivers superior reading performance while encrypting sensitive data that helps reduce PCI-DSS scope. The SecureMOIR ensures all data transactions are protected from end to end, reducing fraud and data compromises. Data encryption prevents card holder information from being accessed when data is stored or in transit. It also allows customers the flexibility to choose a decryption party right for them. The SecureMOIR supports TDES and AES data encryption using DUKPT key management.
Hybrid MagStripe and Smartcard Reader
- Bezel Features
- Flush Mount bezels come in black plastic, or silver finished metal
- Tri-color LED comes standard on all bezels
- Plastic flush mount bezels have 1.0 inch long studs molded in for ease of mounting to various thickness housings
- All bezels designed with maximum depth finger holes for easy insertionb& withdraw of cards
- Metal bezel is die-cast from Zamac for maximum strength & durability
- All flush mount bezels have logo showing card orientation
- LED guides user through reading process and indicating unit status
- Bezels designed with vandal resistance from insert reader’s card guides
- All mounting is accomplished from inside enclosure so that there are no exposed fasteners
- Debris gate prevents foreign objects from entering card slot
The Spectrum Pro is a PCI-PTS 4.x with SRED hybrid MagStripe and Smart card insert reader designed for outdoor unattended payment scenarios, ideal for kiosks, car washes, gas pumps, etc. Meeting the latest PCI and EMV requirements of the payment industry, the Spectrum Pro is EMV Level 1 and Level 2 certified and features DUKPT key management with TDES or AES encryption algorithms to ensure MagStripe and Smart card data is protected. When using the Spectrum Pro for a Chip and PIN payment solution, the unit uses mutual RSA authentication between the device and the SmartPIN L100 pad during the first time initializing to provide secure communication. Tamper removal switches prevent the unit from being modified by anyone but an approved individual.
Business Account Management Team